Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

They should both shut the fuck up

Fine by me. The more slavery shit they bring up the more non black liberals come over to the right

I always ask myself, are your lifes that miserable that you just waste your time on shitposting ?
I mean, come on, this are always the two or three same guys on Sup Forums, you create similair threads severale times the day, if you don't like conservative opinions than why you bother and annoy us ?

Yes! Kill all of the slave owners! Put them in prisons until the day the are executed!

Oh wait, they're dead.

It makes me think for about 10 seconds until I realize what a shit analogy it is.

>"happened earlier within living me memory
Vs
>happened 150yrs ago

Jews created WWI and WWII to create Israel, and the use the lie of being victims to keep it. Blacks have always kept each other as slaves, and still do, and use the lie of being victims not to get deported to Africa.

Perfect comparison OP

Except Jews should forget it. If it didn't happen to you and it didn't happen to your parents, then LET IT THE FUCK GO. NO OPPRESSION POINTS FOR YOU.

What's a holocaust?

We bought them Liberia so they could have a homeland like the Jews. We should force them all to go there.

Not sure what's worse. Jews or niggers.

the good old days ...

If Hitler wouldn't forgive jews and how badly they fucked Germany's economy, why would we forgive niggers for being the parasitic shites that they are?

That nigger is a prisoner not a slave.

>kindergarten
Wut

They don't have to forget slavery. But they need to realize that it was their grandparents who enslaved their other grandparents, and not 99% of the white people from back then nor any of them now.

They should be thanking their fucked up, slave-owning grandparents, because they wouldn't exist without them.

You are right. The American people are guilty for all times and deserve to be wiped out by non-whites for slavery. Kill the American "White"!

I'm pretty certain it wasn't just blacks that are too blame for slavery so why should it just be blacks who pay reparations? Hypocritical bitch.

To dindus Hitler is just one person but slave owners mean all whites

Well, copying the Jews is a form of degeneracy...so this is not surprising.

I'm a proud black woman. Sorry you hate my superior melanin genes.

Jews. Nogs are at least easy to manipulate and are dumb as rocks.

hell in reality the more they bring it up more reasonable black voters go right. i know a few black dudes sick of their shit

No i don't care

He meant school in general but he never got past kindergarten so that's all he thinks school is.

Anglos.

WE WUZ SLAVES

Why should white people forget the barbary slave trade then? Why should whites forget and forgive that there is more black on white violence than the other way around despite blacks only being 13% of the population?

You'll care when an army of melanin soldiers fuck up all your cheese factories. Black power!

>I'm pretty certain it wasn't just blacks that are too blame for slavery

>holocaust
>happened
Well meme'd friend

Don't mind me, just sitting here & eating popcorn while I watch Marxists convince credulous black people that they should start a proletarian revolution because "muh slavery"

Abdelkarim, you are basically the same as niggers or did you forget you are Algerian.

Forgetting the fact that the amount of Southern civil war soldiers that died are equivalent to the amount of the Jews that died in WW2.

I thought the proletarians were workers, not lazy welfare recipients

>caring for the forgiveness of inferiors

Not even close to giving even a portion of the tiniest fuck.