This is... good

this is... good

no it isn't, you big bitch

i thought it was v boring

liked it a lot when i first heard it and it has grown on me every subsequent listen
i think it does the best job out of expressing emotion with its ambiance than any other anco-project, Season High and Coral Lords for example feel very convincing even though the lyrics are minimal and the songs are very spacious

this and Down There make me wish Avey would just go solo

false

>listening to shit quality leaks

>shit quality
it's one of the best quality leaks i've ever heard

mega DL?

>this and Down There make me wish Avey would just go solo

Is it wrong I just want several albums of Avey + Geo + Deak?

Panda needs to take a long break and remember how to play the guitar again.

I mostly blame Panda for PW, I seriously wish he didn't had such a big musical role on the group.

Many people can't seem to suck off panda though. I never understood their hype behind Noah

PW would literally be one of their best if it weren't for the Panda songs, if we just took all the Avey songs from the pw era and put them together pw would be at least 9/10

Floridada
Vertical (arguably)
Lying in the grass
The burglars
On delay
Kinda bonkers
Hounds of bairro
Golden gal
Fantastic album op

16k cutoff on every song is the best quality you've ever heard?

Seriously, Person Pitch might be the best solo AnCo LP (until Deak drops a solo LP anyways, considering how good that Sleep Cycle tape was), but he doesn't bring much to the table for the group itself.

it sounds like he listened to sleep cycle and was like 'hey i can make that same album but better'
kind of a dick move against deak l o l

Yeah, no. Panda is the second largest contributor to the group.

Basically everything after and including Sung Tongs owes just as much to Panda as Avey. Sung Tongs by itself should convince anyone the two are each inextricably part of AC.

Still, I can understand the sentiment. I think it's pretty clear that out of the four of them, Panda is the one who is largely responsible for phasing out more and more guitar elements in their music. It's not a conscious decision or an override in the group, it's just that Panda is and always has been ultimately more focused on percussion and vocals which leads his process to focus less on those elements as a whole. His (and by extent, the group's) recent primary adoption of synths and sequencers is just a byproduct of this natural tendency. Which is unfortunate, because precisely due to this focus his guitar-oriented work is really interesting, and even a lot of his synth-focused stuff benefits from it - consider the fact he wrote Brothersport on guitar.

Deak collabed with him on it and it was done before Sleep Cycle

i agree, best anco solo project behind person pitch imo

Considering Deak helped him make it, I don't really think that's the case. It may just seem that way because both albums together showcase the similar musical headspaces the two share.

I'm excited to hear Coral Orgy since Geo has said they're going to give it a full release, it'll likely be the first full LP length release without Noah

the songs were written in 2014 and if anything they sound closer to Daffy Duck & Loch Raven than any of Deak's songs

>and if anything they sound closer to Daffy Duck & Loch Raven than any of Deak's songs

I agree it's a lot closer to Feels (as well as Sung Tongs) than Sleep Cycle. However, considering how much Deak contributed to Feels in terms of guitar, overall it does sound kind of like him. But this isn't really that surprising considering Deak worked on Eucalyptus with him.

Where did Geo say that? I haven't listened to the full Coral boot but that's exciting, what I've heard sort of remind me of Eucalyptus minus the guitar.

>It may just seem that way because both albums together showcase the similar musical headspaces the two share.
that's exactly it you're right

What are your guys favorite tracks?
Considering the story behind it, Pj Is up there for me

Boat Race is really beautiful I realized today

When You Left Me also

When You Left Me is the bessst