Okay, so something really fucking creepy happened about an hour ago so here it goes

Okay, so something really fucking creepy happened about an hour ago so here it goes.

>be me, home alone at my parent's house.
>they have an RV on the beach that's about 9 hours away and they're constantly gone for weeks at a time
>they asked me to house sit so it doesn't look like the house is empty as people that live on our road have been robbed before.
>No biggie, I've stayed here a lot as they are gone a lot.
>Invite some bros over to have a LAN party and shit
>Earlier in the day we went on a hike outside in my back yard.
>my dad owns a shit ton of land and there are four wheeler trails that lead for miles into the woods.
>the trail starts off level for about 300 feet then drops on this big hill that leads to a creek bed that's set up like a valley
>I have lived in this area for about 10 years and my friends and I have explored this land a lot so it wasn't anything new to any of us.
>In the daylight we explored a little but didn't go far
>we return to the house and play some CS
>a few hours later we decide to go out into the woods again to try to get a good spook on.
>since we know the area pretty well we aren't too concerned but some spooky shit has happened in these woods so we go prepared.
>Friend grabs his pistol with an extra mag and we all grab flashlights
>We all go into the woods just kind of fucking around
>We make it to this area with these huge rocks scattered down this steep hill so we are climbing around them.
>We start calling out, making bird noises and what not, just fucking around in the woods.
>Hear some birds occasionally make some noises but nothing out of the ordinary.
>Suddenly the bird noises stop, and we heard this one call, in particular, sounds something like a bird in pain.
>we start calling out to it and it seems to respond to us.
>Ever so often it sounds like it's getting closer so we are starting to get sketched out.
>suddenly we hear this blood-curdling scream/howl noise right on the ridge next to us
>nope the fuck out of there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBpZTo1dlPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But can you tell me more how I could save 15% or more in just 15 minutes by switching to Geico?

Well you gotta switch to geico you idiot.

Does that mean if I spend 200 minutes on it you have to pay me for having insurance?

good to see i'm not the only one with an extra mag to my pistol. but seriously it was probably nothing and you pussy's shouldve investigated

I bet there was even treasure to be found, and by treasure I mean some guys wallet.

We have all been debating on going back out, scared we are gonna get raped by some inbred crackheads

kek'd

Has pistol and flashlight... you're good bro. Get after it!

Check the local cryptids in your area. Where do you live?

Cont

>Me and my buddy scurry back to safety
>We lock everything
>Paranoiya is at an all time high
>Move couch Infront of door
>Block window with tv
>We and my buddies huddle together back to back watching all angles
>Suddenly feel something hard
>It's my friends cock hard with fear
>Pretty soon we new what had to be done
>We pull his pants down and perform oral sex to get the fear out of him
> Soon we all had the fear hard in our pants
> We fuck and penetrate each other's recutums in hopes of releasing the fear in our hard cocks
>Before we knew it the sun is up and the home covered in liquidfied fear
>Tired we spoon 4ways and live another day

I live in the backwoods of Kentucky, that's why we are skeptical.
I'm debating on going back out and posting vids on snapchat. Would you guys be interested?

Maybe

where you live OP? I'll come investigate.

what part of ky tho?

could be a Puma that just killed a bird, and you retards sounded like wounded birds when you tried to talk to it, we got those in TN

>git moar guns.
>smoak weed.
>fuk the shit outta the next thing that wanders by.

Hahaha silly user, socks can't kill birb

My snap if anyone wants to see us fucking die in the woods

stfu bitch

General event of the day check out so far.
Not the screaming in the woods bit though.

108,000 snapscore

Fucking normalfag

I didn;t get the sound on camera but when we go back out I'm going to try to get it

I gotchu op

>move to new house with parents, still a kid age 9
>throughout my time living there (another 10 years) till I moved out there was this sound outside
>the house is in the woods
>maybe 5 other house within a mile of us on our road
>not that deserted but definitely not in town
>straight behind the house is nothing but woods and lakes for miles
>parents tell me about this sound they keep hearing at night
>they say it sounds like a women screaming at the top of her lungs
>like she is in agony
>a blood curdling scream that last about 2-3 minuets then nothing
>they hear this sound on and off maybe every 3 or so months they would tell me they heard it
>for example my mom would have told me she was out having a smoke at like 2am and she heard it again
>my dad would confirm her getting out of bed woke him up and he could hear it from inside the house
>small incidents like this on and off every few months
>she says her and my dad still hear it now
>this has been going on for 13 years

Could be a panther or mountain lion, they are known for those types of noises. Check your area if they are around, that might explain why it is re-occurring

Not saying this is what it is, but foxes make some fucking scary ass noises. Had a similar experience when I was younger except I heard it from inside my room and I've more or less just assumed it was a fox.

All possible ideas, but we are going to figure it our for sure

Sup Forumsump

simple, if it moves, shoot it, hunt it, etc. take a pic and then eat it

Fucking foxes dude. Quite literally fucking.

I hope you accidentally shoot one or all of your friends

i hope too

youtube.com/watch?v=zBpZTo1dlPM

Most likely a mountain lion/puma they make some scary ass noise but it could also be a fox

OP here, went back out there. Kept hearing some distant screamiong noise. could be dismissed as a fox but not 100% sure. We are going back in the morning

>we aren't too concerned
>grabs a pistol
Riiight.

rather safe than sorry

Added