Are we in agreement Sup Forums?

Are we in agreement Sup Forums?

Yes

If only we could, yes.

Imagine a suicide vest with nuclear energy

Send this to James Mathis, also send this to Sup Forums

It would be the moral thing to do. No such thing as an innocent sandnigger. They should have to watch their children die slowly first.

Yay no moralfags

No, nukes leave too much residual radiation.

A few cruise missiles or daisy cutters is all that's needed.

Even moralfags are having trouble keeping a straight face defending these fucks.

Genocide is the moral thing to do. God doesnt like these abominations and we need to kill them all. Start with the children as a last ditch effort to convert them to christianity. Maybe seeing their children killed will convince them to convert.

fuck yes, let's do it

I'm not in disagreement.

As long as you got one for the Vatican...

No such thing as a catholic terrorist. Only sandnigger.

great thread

You are all idiots

No, it goes higher you dunce.

You're an idiot if you think sandniggers are people. They arent. They should all be killed even if they havent participated in terrorism. At this point they're all guilty.

Your confidence in your God even existing is the one key flaw in your reasoning.

>round up every single Muslim on the face of the planet and kill them, man/woman/child/elderly alike
>burn every muslim holy book
>remove Islam from planet

Islam/Muslims must die.

It's a shame we are all too weak to actually do what needs to be done. This is why they have already won.

Yeah, if it's on the ground it won't kill as many, you need to account for the radiation, fireball, pressure wave, and wind direction and speed, that way you kill as many as possible.

Please wow us with your insights, Mohammad.

No you moron, im saying you are idiots if you think nuking that place does anything.
Learn your history, it was attacked before, and rebuilt, brick by brick (in fact, only one brick on hte current building is left over from the original, the rest are new)

if you think muslims are radicals now imagine what happens if we bomb La Mecca

Read this
Douchebag

It's coming. And when these pieces of shit get ejected back to their shitholes, will you, the great white defender of these poor downtrodden people go with them in protest?

If you do go, how do you think they would treat you? I think they would just slit your throat like any other infidel.

Think Fallout

Jesus you guys are actually idiots thinking im jumping to defend anyone
Im saying that blowing the place up doesnt stop anyone or fix anything
Read this
I swear this website is like talking to 37 autistic inbred little brothers

Are you saying that you are all of our dad and that you fucked your own mother?

someone with a brain. let them watch their children get torn apart by lions or cannibals. then once they're broken on the inside kill them slowly.

You need to make them think that there is hope for living/escaping though, and then snatch it all away in an instant.

I don't think it would be a very effective attack either, but for very different reasons than you.

You think we're idiots for wanting to fight these bastards, we think you're an idiot because you think there is some was to make peace with them and you're okay having them as neighbors.

Fighting them will finally end the bullshit. Continuing this road is either eternal conflict or them winning.

Catholics only stopped behaving like those ISIL sandniggers in the late 1950s..

Catholics are a genocidal, torturing, baby-raping cult.

Fucking pope even wanted to outlaw the saxophone.

>torn apart by lions
I vote for this.

Christians did their time. Its Islam's turn, I think.

You're telling me, brother!

that youre an edgelord? yes

100%

Just one?

Dont use up all nukes, save some for america .

muslims have shitted their own nests so badly they're fleeing in their millions to seek the protection of the crusaders.

You are no better then them, jew

I wish that were true. They're prioritizing muslims over gays. We're living in an age where the GOP is becoming the new flagbearer for the LGBTQN community. I wonder what would happen if Muslims declared some kind of holy war on blacks. Who has more oppression points?

Yeah good idea, just nuke the only people actually making advancements in life because your shitty 3rd world country cant achieve anything.

Would be funny if that thing was completely intact afterward.

You are allowing your emotions to get the best of you. This is inefficient at best and deadly at worst.

Any emotional state you desire to inflict upon them--fear; hopelessness; despair; terror--is lost at the moment of death. As such, the only thing that truly matters is their death and the complete eradication of Islam. To move towards any other end is to give Muslims the one thing we cannot afford them to have: time to adapt and overcome.

Yes

And by advancments you mean war and jewish degeneracy and religion, then yeah

M'edgelord

You're good, you.

would you believe in allah if that was the case?

no, muslims are not the enemy they are a victim of the illuminati cucks.

I bet several shekels people would convert to islam.

As for myself, I'll always be atheist.

I see lots of Christians wanting to bomb Mecca, not many Muslims wanting to bomb the Vatican

It's a meteorite, most likely iron so it would melt for sure.

God hates them so I hate them. I want to see them and their children tortured to make them regret ever becoming a muzzie sandnigger.

That's because the catholic fucks are extortionists. Not christians. They want to bomb the west because of our religious ideas and our non religious ideas

No, you see a bunch of rational white people wanting to bomb Mecca. How many Muslims do you see wanting to bomb white people? There you go.

this

jewish shills just want everyone else to hate their enemy

As much as I hate Islam and religious culture in general this would only cause more problems.

Those fucking idiots worship an asteroid. All religion makes people batshit crazy.

They dont worship the asteroid, but they believe its a holy relic
They dont even worship the cube, its just a marker on a map. Nothing would happen if any of these were lost, except alot of people would be very pissed

They are required to kiss the god damn thing. They believe it will testify when allah returns.

No... I want to see what's inside it.

probably an epic weapon but not for your class

Nuke the jews too!

It's widely known to be a meteorite.

blacks definitely in america, then other non-whites(sand niggers not included), then white women then gays then trannies then sandniggers then chinks then white males.

BLACKS>BROWNIES>WHITE-WOMEN>GAYS>TRANNIES>SANDNIGGERS>CHINKS>WHITEMALES.

Worshipping a Stone

This is precisely why the poison of Islam will never be eradicated from this planet. Worrying about what God thinks/feels and worrying about what your opponent thinks/feels is not getting the job done.

Don't worry, everyone, he's only pretending to be retarded.

noice

The point isn't to kill as many as you can. The point is the completely destroy one of their most sacred objects.

Ideally it is some competing Muslim group that gets blamed for the bombing. Let 'em kill each other so we can get on with other things.

Why can't I hate both the muzzies and the jews?

wtf is that thing anyways?

a giant chamber
and a nuke in the middle
the charge will distribute among the tinfoil covered poles
or the white little dots
as they look like from here
then those will go in to the black balls
which will transfer the energy into the lights which are extremely strong heat lamps, then thermal receptors will power the "microwave" as we've nicknamed it in the center, and the microwave will creat a giant shock equal to the power of the original nuke and repeat the cycle, while the bright white posts on the sides are harnessing energy into batteries, its a limitless energy machine!??!?!?!
naw thats mecca
i just wanna kill duh mooslimbz

thread

As a matter of fact Catholics never considered the ideal man a genocidical goatfucker whose "virtue of temperance" allowed him to marry a 6yo and wait 2 whole years before busting her ass.
You know that they actually consider virtuous fuckin 9 yo instead of 6 yo kids?

Split the difference and nuke 'em both.

A Catholic priest wouldn't have waited. Of course, most of them prefer little boys.

the ultimate

Wow I didn't know they still existed. I have one of those shitty new school finger boxes

Wait, which sexy of Christianity are you talking? Fuck you along with them if you're not catholic. Worthless pieces of shit skum of this earth.

I'd say that's pretty accurate. And they wonder why we didn't want their candidate.

As for gays, I think they will be fine. Gays are accepted now because of decades of doing the right things. SJWs and neo-libs completely hijacked that hard work and claimed it as their own. Blind arrogance makes them think these other very bad acting groups, that for decades have been doing the wrong things to fit in and be accepted can be vaulted into the same position as homosexuals, to me, is very insulting. And I'm as white and straight as can be.

aw man you need to do some Goodwill hunting that's how I got my box

few days ago a dude with a bomb and truck tried to attack this place, they shot em before he got there.

Sure, because open aggression of The Crusades of Europe into the Middle East didn't fan the flames of radical Islam that exist to this day. History is so full of how extreme aggression and hate fixed shit. Yep, that's the ticket.

that can't be very sanitary

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums