Can we make a new/updated one? This one kind of sucks, its simultaneously all over the place and too short

Can we make a new/updated one? This one kind of sucks, its simultaneously all over the place and too short.

My suggestions:
Add:
Monte Cazazza - The Worst of Monte Cazazza (come on, this one is completely essential)
Premature Ejaculation - Estimating The Time of Death
Isolrubin BK - Crash Injury Trauma
Atrax Morgue - Negative Frequencies/Close To A Corpse/M Plus T
Brighter Death Now - Kamikaze Kabarett
NON - pretty much any album

Remove: Foetus, Esplendor, Swans, Laibach, Test Dept - all of these should be in their own genres

Replace 20 JFG with any Annual Report, as it represents both industrial and TG way better.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBPDjRb0G8
youtube.com/watch?v=ja19LKjh15c
youtube.com/watch?v=vbcJzjtFRvE
youtube.com/watch?v=KVN-N952nEw
youtube.com/watch?v=5RStnppJfWs
youtube.com/watch?v=6pEv9MQNBvk&t=757s
youtube.com/watch?v=lzZvG5LWQ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=3yM5oxFC7xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ld9YcpLnQAw
youtube.com/watch?v=lzGpWfFB7aw&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=Aeh-vkd-w8U&list=PLu8xk4bGP1HmBzvltn9BKlHrzPReMVJ30&index=6
youtube.com/user/Dronemf11-lots
youtube.com/watch?v=RU7zuQrGAF8
youtube.com/watch?v=WOiUjmKsVLk
youtube.com/watch?v=yWhhtYSpCIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh man this chart is so awful it's hilarious

Filth is a better album anyway

atrax morgue is a meme. Add Maurizio Bianchi - Menses. Replace 20 JFG with DOA. Get rid of HTM (how in god's name is this even "industrial" in the first place) and add Chance Meeting. The only NON album that represents "old school industrial" is Physical Evidence so add that. Add Le Syndicat - Rectal Struggle

Yeah I was thinking Chance Meeting too. Atrax Morgue has a few very good pieces that are kind of unique, something should be there.

this is what I would do for the chart

There's some Psychic TV worth considering too - Pirate Tapes and the Electronic Newspaper series in particular.

Agreed

some to add maybe:
Cabaret Voltaire - Red Mecca or 2x45
Ramleh - Hole in the Heart
Nocturnal Emissions - Tissue of Lies
:zoviet*france: - Just an Illusion

& replace 20 Jazz Funk Greats with DoA or the Second Annual Report

how are early laibach and test dept not old school industrial

Consumer Electronics and Genocide Organ should be in power electronics, imo

I mean Leichenlinie is way too rhythmic to be power electronics and solely that. Leathersex also hardly resembles other power electronics and is more reminiscent of the more experimental tracks on albums like DOA than anything else

What the fuck is Swans doing up there? And 20 Jazz Funk Greats is far away from the best TG album. SPK and Test Dept.'s albums are also their plebbiest.

if we're going to be including the more post punky side of early industrial then I think we should include Clock DVA - Sex Beyond Entanglement rather than anything by CV. Agree on Ramleh and Nocturnal Emissions

This one is better. You better be happy because I just wasted 5 minutes making this thing.

>a bootleg TG album
>Foetus
>COUM Transmissions
what are you doing dude

It isn't a bootleg album if TG personally finished it and just decided not to release it. Very Friendly is their GOAT song.

They're both EBM.

even if we're pretending this isn't a bootleg the only good track is Very Friendly. other early TG is much much better

Didn't they rerelease it officially later in the 2000s? I agree DOA is a better choice though.

that rerelease was unofficial as well

lol no

>tfw heard and enjoyed every album mentioned in the thread so far
>tfw running low on quality industrial muzak

here's a .txt i have on my desktop of industrial esque recs sourced from a couple threads that you may want to look through. i haven't gotten to most of it and it tends toward the ritual industrial side of things but you may like soome of this
I recommend that you also check into such bands as Crash Worship,
Raksha Mancham, Memorandum, COTA, Left Hand Right Hand, Takashi, Trance,
O Yuki Conjugate, Vidna Obmana, Onomatopia, Hitting Birth, Illusion of
Safety, Voice of Eye, and the ARRHYTHMIA and ARRHYTHMIA II compilations.
All of these bands are very rhythm oriented in a neo-tribalistic way
(some more than others) but I am sad to say, none have the intense
political messages as do Muslimgauze. For more info about how to get
ESKHATOS, about Muslimgauze, or any of the aforementioned bands and how
to get them, send me an e-mail.

I'm not really into industrial (as i was a year ago), but I still want to help the thread. Here are some stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBPDjRb0G8
youtube.com/watch?v=ja19LKjh15c
youtube.com/watch?v=vbcJzjtFRvE
youtube.com/watch?v=KVN-N952nEw
youtube.com/watch?v=5RStnppJfWs
youtube.com/watch?v=6pEv9MQNBvk&t=757s
youtube.com/watch?v=lzZvG5LWQ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=3yM5oxFC7xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ld9YcpLnQAw
youtube.com/watch?v=lzGpWfFB7aw&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=Aeh-vkd-w8U&list=PLu8xk4bGP1HmBzvltn9BKlHrzPReMVJ30&index=6
youtube.com/user/Dronemf11-lots of weird shit here
Requesting some ritual ambient stuff like these ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=RU7zuQrGAF8
youtube.com/watch?v=WOiUjmKsVLk

>no Maurizio Bianchi
Are you even trying, guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=yWhhtYSpCIY

Lol yes. They're both old school EBM, or proto EBM, like it or not. If you consider Test Dept old school industrial, then you have to also lump KMFDM, Thrill Kill Kult and Skinny Puppy in.

From the top of my head things that weren't mentioned here yet: Hollow Earth, Skrol, Sine Wave Factory, mz421, Stalaggh/Gulaggh (spelling?), Con-Dom, Sudden Infant, IRM, Peach of Immortality (Jared from Chemlab on guitars there), Stor, Magadan, Klank of Črno Migs (and related projects)...

I included his collab with Atrax in OP and he was already mentioned twice here dude

Oh yeah also rembered Wet Nurse and Dark Water Memories. Also picked up the 7" from Tortura (Ah-Cama Sotz side) and it's pretty good. Just go thru the catalogs of Hospital, Cold Meat and Membrum Debile Propaganda

Sorry I didn't notice he was mentioned in the third post. Symphony For A Genocide is probably his best album though

Pagan Muzak is essential industrial and its NON.

Replace Chance Meeting with Spiral Insana.

>atrax morgue is a meme
why? it's good shit.

People who dont respect foetus upset me

HTM is industrial.

test dept and early laibach have absolutely nothing to do with EBM. swans have never been industrial.

i know this thread is talking more specifically about older industrial, but the older stuff often gets too directionless for me. can anyone give me some specific recommendations in regards to this list of favorites?

Thank you fellow enthusiast! I already know:
>Crash Worship
>COTA
>Vidna Obmana
>Illusion of Safety

I also have tried to enjoy Muslimgauze but never got the industrial similarity that some people point out. Maybe I'm listening to the wrong albums.

Aaand last but not least, dark ritual stuff with orchestral music and sacred music has always been a fetish of mine as well, I absolutely love those two tracks (and records) you posted. Sadly I don't think I know anything similar that isn't noisy (Anna Gardeck, Wiener Aktivisten, Institution D.O.L) or without the vocal part (Inanna, Archon Satani, Megaptera, [also noisy and percussive] and Troum/Maeror Tri). And you already know Die sonne satan (related projects and the two comps I suppose) and Sigillum S. There is also Trepaneringsritualen, which I guess could be considered slightly similar.

>youtube.com/user/Dronemf11-lots of weird shit here
Sure there is! And also stuff that I long crave for like MOHR that can't be found anywhere :(

Thanks as well! Already familiar with:
>MZ.421
>Stalaggh (not my kind of thing)
>Con-Dom
>Sudden Infant
>IRM

I'll take a look at the other artists you mentioned.

>Just go thru the catalogs of Hospital, Cold Meat and Membrum Debile Propaganda
Going through Hospital and already love CMI, don't know Membrum Debile Propaganda.

All of the other NWW and Graham Bowers albums are worth a listen, so is the rest of NWW catalogue if you like his abstract/humorous and creepy collages/ambiance style.

Based on Pharmakon and The Body I'd say Khanate self titled (not industrial, but man those vocals) and Puce Mary, even though she's way different when compared to Margaret, i'm shamelessly recommending because it's also a woman who does death industrial flavoured p.e. (a little less harsh imo and some records like Persona have m. concrete and dark ambiance in them).

i like puce mary and the rest of the bowers/nww catalog but have not heard khanate. ty!