Wwyd thread, i wanna know what my user friends would do to this cum slut...

wwyd thread, i wanna know what my user friends would do to this cum slut? i'll show her the replies and see what she says!

bump

She looks familiar, whats her name?

Id cum all over that stupid facepaint and watch it run down her face

wwyd to her

make her suck me dry

how about this one? Wwyd in a room with her alone for 4 hours?

Tell her she has nice eyes and that she is quite pretty

Ask her about junior high and what high school she'll be heading to in a couple of years.

bump

wwyd to her?

no pic, hard to say

Use her just for that mouth, fucking it and dumping loads in her throat/ on her face whenever I get horny

What about this girl?

starts with a T
thats it? Her holes are just begging to fbe filled with warm sticky goo!

she needs a damn goo fucking

WWYD gets more!

Dude! She is super hot! Would love to mae out with her, pull that skirt up and slowly finger both her holes. She'd then get on her knees to suck my cock. I throw her on the bed, she spreads her legs wide and I start fucking her ass. She would massage her clit until she came really good and I pumped my cum into her asshole watching it drip out afterwards.

WWYD to her?

absolutely she does need pounded hard in all her holes

My gf. Got more ;)

Damn, love to get he on her back and fuck those big tits with the tip of my co k in her mouth till I pull back and nut all over her face and tits, then flip her over and fuck her from behind while shes covered in my cum

How big are you?
Do anything else to this slut?

Say hi, good day to you, and move along

Good for you. Nobody cares

When she was drunk last night

Good 18cm so going balls deep in her ass will definitely get her stuffed good.
I would also love to have her as my personal fuckdoll whoms holes I can use whenever I want. I imagine sitting in front of the tv watchinga movie with her and feeling like busting a nut. All I would have to to is take her head and direct it towards my cock. She would know her job and suck me dry straight away. Though not swallow immediately - I would want her to show it to me before she takes it all down deliciously.

Yeah. Her tits are huge. More for her?

I'll unleash a monster nut inside her tight pussy while I fuck her from behind, her cum covered face forced onto the pillow HARD, I pull out and our juices leak out of her pussy and onto the bed as she collapses and lets out a loud sigh, I spread her ass apart and RAM my dick in hard, making her screech

Damn, how else would you use your new toy?

Kik?

Bump

I would love to fuck that pussy raw and fill her with my cum till she was dripping

WWYD

Wwyd?

I'd fuck her doggy style in the ass and pull on her pigtails like they were reins

wwyd? replies get more

Fill up that tony asian mouth with my 8" cock, making her gag and gasp for air over and over again till she, barely concious and then waker her up with a huge warm load all over her face

I'd wipe the red shit off her face

I'd worship Ling Ling like she was Chinese Buddha! Praise the wonton!

Dressed as is I would force her to take my cock deep in her mouth, gagging and drooling while cucky behinds her licks her pussy through her tights getting her ready.

When she is I bend her over rip a hole in 'e and pound her pussy raw until her hat comes flying off then repeat with her tight blonde ass hole.

Is that Ling Ling?! Goddamn!! I'll bust some drunken boxing sex moves on that!! Mmm mmm just dump some sweet n sour on that tasty ass.

Flowery top, good replies get more oics

Fuck her ass balls deep. Then fuck her pussy so hard she almost goes unconscious. Cum in her mouth and let her swallow it.

How would you anons fuck her, where would you leave you cum. Sharing with her for more nudes

More!!!

WWyd to my gf?

Persiabitch

Need to see more to say

Id just lay there and let her slide that pussy up and down my shaft

Congratulation this slut was saved in my fap folder

make her take me deep in her throat as she licks my balls

LMAO fucking lonely wierdos

Sissy cuck looking for alpha males to kik with. I want to send you pics of hot girls while you emasculate me

Kik: Lexithong2

why? wtf would anyone want to do that, fucking autist.

Damn, she's fucking cute, moar?

Bumping op for interest, how would you use her? Which hole would you fill with cum?

That brown body would be regularly ravaged by my large white cock, with her small wet brown pussy would be stretched wide and pumped deep with multiple loads of my baby gravy. Then she would carry that load home to you for you to fuck out of her.

Moar

I don't know if I'd want to fuck your baby gravy out of her. I'd let it stay in her fertile pussy where it belongs and just fuck her in another hole. Would you like that

Wwyd?

I want guys to cum in her over and over