Have you ever seen a trap/transexual in real life ? I have never, ever seen one. and live in paris

Have you ever seen a trap/transexual in real life ? I have never, ever seen one. and live in paris

Are they all grouped in anglos countries ?

Yeah, each time i look in the mirror, sweet buns.

I think I have. They are called "Hinjadas" here and they are very obnoxious. They try to intimidating people into giving them "donations"

A few, when I was in high school a dude that transitioned a few years later gave me a handjob at a party

Yes, I have seen quite a few and I live in a supposedly "conservative" town. Three girls in my high school year alone were FTM trannies, unfortunately none were traps. I've seen a number of "women" in public who were obviously FTM though, and they were all ugly and disgusting. Within the last month I've seen two at the supermarket, one was tall as fuck with a pink wig, very revolting. The second was a qt trap who was very fuckable, in fact it took me a while to determine its real gender. The only one of its kind though, sadly.

I saw one. He was really hideous.

Yeah, each time i look in the mirror, silly boy.

yup hijdas are true behenkalodas and they should be publicly lynched by Muslims. 2 birds with one stone.

There's a really ugly crossdressing man in town. I doubt you'd even spot a decently transformed trap in daily life.

I never seen any. I've never even seen a gay tbqh and I come to Moscow every day.

I've seen a few in Thailand, unironically mistook one for a girl.

I've seen a tranny once, surprisingly enough at church

I've seen one when I went to Brasília few years ago. They are really hideous tbqh

I have 2 of them in one of my classes at university. They're okay people, but their entire existence is centered around their gender issues. They're quite literally not people, just an idea of a person who has to have gender issues for some reason and they have to talk about it non-stop as if anyone cares, but oh well guess we'll just all pretend like we care for the sake of being politically correct. What a shitshow this life is.

but that's the thing, the decent ones are a minority

you'd think you could easily confuse the bad ones with ugly women, but more often than not the face gives it away

it seems to pass at all you would have to be a freak of nature to begin with

there are a few in my city and in my country some of them are popular celebrities.

I don't think I've ever seen a trap and I've been to London, Paris, Amsterdam or Berlin.

i've met one but he was swedish, no joke

seems this phenomenon is an anglo/nordic thing

muslims love trannies
saw tons in rio
surprisingly argentina seems to have a lot of transexuals despite your low population
yes but i literally fuck them so i'm cheating
been with over 20

There's like a "red light district" in my town but only for trannies and cross dressers after 12
I've never seen one in daylight tho

Yes, my aunt's """"boy""""friend is one. ""He"" is from Lebanon.

>muslims love trannies
what