BREAKING: British leader Sadiq Khan slams Donald Trump AGAIN just now on CNN

Speaking Wednesday to CNN, London mayor Sadiq Khan warned American voters that they faced a decision "of hope over fear, unity over division."

"A choice of somebody who is trying to divide, not just your communities in America but who is trying to divide America from the rest of the world. And I think that, you know, that's not the America that I know and love."

Sadiq Khan said he would never visit America again even if Trump allowed him an exception.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/06/23/president-obama-hosts-ramadan-iftar-dinner-white-house
youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just another reason to vote Trump.

He speaks as if Americans care what sandniggers think.

Why did the UK elect this faggot again?

He gets far too much media attention. Probably because he is an oppressed muslim.

That's not a faggot?

I would like to make a comment about this man and offer an opinion on how we can deal with this.

But I'm scared that I will have the police knock on my door.

Ya he is just a mayor fuck off already with his bs.

Who the fuck cares what a sandnigger Brit thinks? Why do libs love britbong cum in their mouths so much?

Pssst, it's for lynching

Why do our leaders cling to the EU like Mommy's nipple but want to alienate America so much.

These sound like cut and pasted weedman remarks. Surprised he didn't throw 2016 in there

>a fucking mayor of londonistan

Shitskins already saying they wont come to america, and Trump isnt even in office yet.

"45% white" London electected this guy.

Come to London and rule! All you have to do is leave your impoverished home nation and swear allegiance to Allah!

Please control your mudshits bongs. This is getting silly

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

>UK leader

He's the mayor of London, a minority British city. I don't think you can act like there's much weight to that.

Why do I keep hearing about this affirmative action hire? Hes a fucking mayor not a president. Who cares what he has to say, particularly about actually important people of foreign countries.

This little manlet faggot has done more to show the true face of "moderate" islam in a few weeks than the entire past year of trump memeing the public subconscious.

why do we care about this shitskin. Or anyone in Britain for that matter

It's only because he's been recently elected as mayor of a major capital city. He's not coming out with anything interesting or insightful and the media will be bored of him shortly.

>Media putting this much attention on what a foreign mayor thinks of our national presidential election.

I feel like this will backfire horribly and just galvanize Trump's support further, like every other media attack against him.

>there are too many white bus drivers in London
>not racist

>we need to enforce preexisting security measures and properly screen potential temporary citizens
>racist

Wait...that's the mayor of London??? Top fucking kek, guess I'm a #cruzmissle now

It wasn't the UK as a whole as it was a local mayoral election.
London is shit and it will get a lot worse before it gets better.

I'll do it for you, bong. He's a sandnigger who should be removed from your country along with his brethren

idk, they put him on CNN with that other brown bitch Christina Amanpour. think they're both muslim

>British leader

Hes a fucking nobody

kek who told this mudslime that his opinions suddenly mattered?

We want a ban on foreign Muslims entering the country. That's why we're voting Trump. I don't see why he would threaten us with what we wanted.

Fear me Sand Coon. I will divide you, into many pieces.

I've been tweeting him regularly and if I get any police visits I'll tell them I won't stop.
Pansy.

This fag doesn't love America he loves globalism

Dear Used To Be Great Britain:

You have a problem. Deal with it.

how come the mayor of london gets so much attention? i bet this makes him more popular with the london liberals and muslims, but thats it, why should anyone else care

>Mudslime acting uppity

Because he's gonna sick the suicide bombers on you if you don't do what he says.

>mfw this is what a "British leader" looks like

>"I'd better go to America soon because if Trump becomes president then I'll be banned"
"No, we will make an exception for you"
>"... I don't want to come to stupid America anyway"

>This is the actual mayor of London

He's going the right way about not getting an exception and proving Trump right.

Good. Less sandniggers = Less problems. HEIL TRUMP

>Mfw mudslimes are blatantly trying to take over North America after Europe has fallen..

Side note does this make shillary look like an Isis sympathizer?

>a fucking mayor

>Mayor of London

I hate London so much.

Nice meme

That's why Trump is doing so well: the media has been drinking it's own swill for quite some time now. They've fooled themselves into believing their own lies.

I'm friends with people at the top of my university's social circles. You should see my Facebook news feed. The delusion is palpable; I can't wait to see it on election night.

Yet another reason to vote Trump!

To ceaselessly whine and bitch at someone thousands of miles away in another continent.

Whatever you thought of Boris, at least he could come across quite well to other countries.
Just a few days in and this fucker's already rudely whining and interfering with the US elections.

>British leader Sadiq Khan slams Donald Trump AGAIN
That's not very british.

I mean... even I can tell.

Justins actually been smart for once and is refusing to comment on Trump.

>Mfw mudslimes are blatantly trying to take over North America after Europe has fallen..

America fell in 08 europe had a handful of survivors but its all dead now
whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/06/23/president-obama-hosts-ramadan-iftar-dinner-white-house

SJW's do you really WANT some of TRUMP?
Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg

>You see folks? I think you've seen it on the TV with the, what it is, there's this new mayor of London and I like him, I think he'll do a, I hope he does a fantastic job but you have this new mayor of London and he's a muslim and he says to me that he can't come to the country so I tell h--, I say "You can come" I mean "You can be an exception" and he says he doesn't want to be the exception and you see folks, he says that if we don't let them in, if we don't, and I mean, if we keep the ban, on muslims I mean, then muslims will be violent and chop the heads off the good Christians in this great country and if all it takes it some words, and I mean, words that I say that they may not like and they'll become Islamic terrorists then maybe we need the ban to protect our nation

Cannot handle the bants anymore. Sup Forums will be unbearable for the next five years. London has fallen. Please nuke.

>Left wing politician denounces Trump

why is this news?

>Sadiq Khan said he would never visit America again even if Trump allowed him an exception.
Oh no! RIP america, you can't simply recover from not having this person in your country every again.

How much power does this guy have? I mean, presidents, prime ministers and foreign ministers travel abroad a lot in order to maintain relations with other countries, but does the mayor of London do that too?

>And I think that, you know, that's not the America that I know and love."

>It's a foreigner tries to enrich me about my own culture and country episode again.

>How much power does this guy have?
Exactly fuck all.

A nuke will go off in London this year. Mark my words. Praise kek.

Guess London tourism is going in the shitter soon, if it hasn't already.
Is London a no go zone now?

A mayor talking shit to a candidate for presidency. A mayor of a city pretending he has anything to do with international affairs...
HAHAHA Its like they already know Trump is going to win.

Also how the fuck did this muzzie become mayor of london hahahahahahah

I thought we had it here with our feminist PM but you guys are taking this ride too far.

Rollin for dubs

I hear brit faggots said he didn't let his muslimhood be a reason for him to get elected, now look at this shit. What a fucking loser.

How about this, a muslim London isn't a London that ANYBODY knows and loves.

>implying donald gives a shit about what suck dick khan thinks

this

And now you know how we felt when king nigger came over

Nice isn't it?

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he's being payed buy a certain someone from over here to make all these remarks

>gets asked a question about his religion
>he answers
>WHY DOES HE BRING UP THE RACE CARD?!

Remove kebab.

WE DONT WANT YOU FUCKING MUSLIM SUBHUMANS

>divide America from the rest of the world

Well it is a sovereign state, globalist lackey.

>mfw white people's rights

>Mudslime taking a moral highground

Because it was a choice between Khan, someone who's a complete mudslime apologist, but actually has experience in government and the things he is trying to do. Or Zac GOLDSMITH (currently married to a Rothschild) who has literally never held a real job and is a bumbling idiot who in can no way be related to bu even your average (rare) white Londoner. Oh and google his dad, James Goldsmith.

I literally believed that picture might have been real until I saw the name

>yfw when some ugly sand nigger manlet trashing Trump on TV is going to have the exact opposite ugly sand nigger manlet wants it to have

>Sadiq Khan said he would never visit America again even if Trump allowed him an exception.
Haha what a prideful prick

Does London seriously want to get Nuked?

This sand nigger needs to Fuck Off. He is becoming worse than a fucking roach.

None
But because he is Muslim the BBC is sucking his cock and pushing anything he says as news worthy

reported to MI6

He threatened back with "Muslim extremists will be very angry with you if you do that!"

wasnt this guy not a big time mudslime the day before he got elected?

Doesn't this mudshit need to be doing things that relate to... Geez I don't know... LONDON?

That is why you idiots elected him mayor of that city right? To deal with affairs in LONDON? THE CITY HE IS IN CHARGE OF?

Jesus fucking Christ, he has been elected for what? 6 days now? He has talked more about Donald trump than he has about his own fucking city. Jesus Christ Britain you guys know how to pick a winner.

> Thank you for electing me mayor of London everyone, now let's get to the most pressing issues of our city. DONALD TRUMP

>a mayor

who cares?

>do what we say or our moderates will become a lot less moderate
It's an outright threat isn't it?

We didnt get to pick shit
Only immigrants and Liberal Hipsters actually live in London and get to vote

Who cares if he doesnt come to america keep him across the fucking pond

because we hate freedom, man. the people chose security over liberty long ago and we're paying for it now. I fucking hate the aristocracy, they're the pricks who got scared we would revolt and took our guns away. what americans made precautions against happened to us before they were even a country.

Kek, Donald has already started making America great and he isn't even president yet. Good to see Muslims realize they aren't welcome here.

>British
Literally who?

Please thank him for realizing that we do not want him here, even as a visitor, and voluntarily self-imposing exile.

>Morty Goldbergowitz-stein

lol

The EU is the only chance you guys have challenging American and Russian influence. Your elites are trying to strike out on their own. Too bad your stupid "nationalist" (merchant) parties are too busy trying to dismantle the EU to realize that its continued existence is in the best interest of everyone.