A survey of approximately 2...

>A survey of approximately 2,000 teachers by the Southern Poverty Law Center indicates that the presidential campaign is having a profoundly negative impact on schoolchildren across the country, according to a report released today.

>The report – The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation’s Schools – found that the campaign is producing an alarming level of fear and anxiety among children of color and inflaming racial and ethnic tensions in the classroom. Many students worry about being deported.

well, Sup Forums, what do you have to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/news/2016/04/13/splc-survey-presidential-campaign-leading-widespread-fear-bullying-schools
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/10/16/hatewatch-headlines-101614
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>link: splcenter.org/news/2016/04/13/splc-survey-presidential-campaign-leading-widespread-fear-bullying-schools

We need to eliminate the electoral process as it's causing too much stress on our young.

sage

> the presidential campaign

I think they mean "the media"

Bad parents instilling fear into their children and using them to push their false political narrative.
This is why the world needs Donald J. Trump.

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>The Trump Effect
Surely EA will take care of this

Only illegals should fear about being deported. The kids are most likely fed by misleading lies through social media or their liberal teachers/parents

>Many student worry about being deported
Well... Is it because they're here illegally?

Anchor babies are getting scared that the only reason their parents kept them is going away.
Nothing wrong here

You won't be deported if you're legal.

So why are there so many illegal children in our schools?

It's not our fault. Leftists have gone crazy trying to convince people that Trump will be the next Hitler. It's on them.

this

No one has any control over what the media does but the media. If they want to racebait, deceive, and lie then these will be the consequences of their choices. Of course the faggots won't admit its their fault, they'll use it to push their nonsense agenda.

If they would just go back where they belong then they wouldn't have to worry about being deported anymore

>Media lies about candidate
>Children get scared
>Media blames the candidate instead of their own lies

Maybe their teachers should stop constantly talking about how evil Trump is then.

Well they wouldn't be worried if the MEDIA keep on misrepresenting on Trump's statements.

Unless they are Illegal

If they came into america legally then they have nothing to fear. What is so hard to understand about this?

good its best they learn their place early

>SPLC
>not a phony baloney neo-Marxist watchdog

>muh fee fees

Future cucks need their precious little egos checked

>worrying about being deported

Holy christ, fuck off with this.

Good riddance to the anchor babbies.

fifth post best post

My 6 year old gets excited when he sees or hears the name Trump. Explaining the parties core values, and what Trump says, he's on board with the man, and we're brown. No, not illegal, don't even know a lick of spanish and are very 'White washed'. Deport them all.

People listen to media and comedians masquerading as political commentators too much.

>the SPLC

>many students worry about being reported

Are they illegal immigrants? If not, then who fucking cares if they are scared about something that doesn't effect them.

>libtard media intentionally creates hysteria
>hysteria ensues
>libtard media blames hysteria on Trump
>muh children

fearmongering liberal douchebags making children sad because they're just adult children who don't understand how the world works.

They find validation in force-feeding their kids political opinions even though children aren't developed enough to understand political discourse and make rational arguments.

basically they're damaging their children to feel better about being ignorant of the world and of political discourse. It's fucking sad, really. My parents never involved me in politics when I was young and allowed me to form my own political opinions while gently nudging me towards intellectuals who represent many facets of politics. By the time I was a teenager I could sit and watch a political show with my parents and discuss it like a rational person with them.

These people just post dank memes and dress their kids up like bernie sanders and allow them to die from SIDS

This.

I'd say the left is scared to death.

>southern poverty law center

Kids are just finding any excuse to blame their shit grades

>Many students worry about being deported.
Only the illegal ones should be afraid. Natural born citizens have nothing to fear.

>Southern Poverty Law Center
Libshit institution to keep the South under control.

>Founders: Joseph J. LEVIN Jr.
>President: J. Richard COHEN

>A country with no truthful news and "adults" who believe and parrot it 24/7 is bad for children
Who would've thunk it.

you know
none of you actuall support trump
none of you support him
none of you care
and yet Sup Forums (by retards) are thought of as the reason he's getting elected with "meme magic"
No, You're not.This board is dead as fuck.
And it's as dead as reddit, tumblr, twitter.
4 farts in the wind.
You retards are not the reason why Trump is the nominee.
This is a board specifically for shitposting.
The trump support is shitposting.

But that said. I support trump.
But fuck all of you
How dare you and the retards on Sup Forums and Sup Forums go POL GOT HIM ELECTED HURHDERPADHURAJAKJFAF
No, Retards. It was due to someone else and you know damn who that is.
Don't fucking take credit for something that isn't yours. How about that?

Most teachers are democratic.

>SPLC

>well, Sup Forums, what do you have to say?

Who cares about minorities?

children only know what adults tell them
adults tell them "TRUMP IS BAD WAHHH" and so they believe it

>Tell all non-whites that Trump wants to gas them every time he says something that isn't sucking nigger dick
>Surprised that kids are afraid

We need an orange Pepe for Trump.

The SPLC is basically trying to establish itself as the Ministry of Love through racial agitation. They have about as much credibility as Brian Williams. Not losing any sleep over their phony scare tactics. It's always this "b-but think of the children!" bullshit with these extortionists the moment someone calls their bluff.

Wow, and I thought our Lügenpresse and cooked polls were bad. You grandchampion, you!

My cousin works with children and he had a kid in his class (this would have to be 1st or 2nd grade) that wrote this letter about why Trump shouldnt be president and all the teachers flipped out and gave him honors and such.

It was pretty cringey

Good, deport them

>SPLC

Literally trust Salon more as a source.

I'd tell them that if they are worried they are filthy anchor babies and need to go back

Good. If they're illegal we shouldn't be paying for their schooling.

That kid is either going to get red pilled hard during puberty or he'll end up an eternal cuck

if they're worried about being deported they don't belong here and should be.

>writes like a 3 year old
>has a language capacity and style of a 15+ year old
fake as a strippers tits m8

FAAAAAAAARTS IN THE WIIIND
ALL WE ARE ARE FARTS IN THE WIIIND

Yeah who cares. You can't destroy the morale of memes, shill.

A kid didn't write that. Sure he may have held the pencil, but that's the parents words.

This is 100% written by an adult who has no idea how children communicate.

>SPLC
Hopefully trump shuts these kikes down if he gets in

>73709062
You gotta go back

Good, the weak should fear the strong.

That was my cousins first reaction. He thinks the kids retarded liberal parents told him to write it.

Also i lied the kid is in 4th grade. I texted my cousin and he said they were just passing the letter around to different classrooms

> Students worry about being deported

Only in a failed state, third-world country can you have students in public schools that actually fear being deported.

Just like you don't need ID to vote.

How can the so-called leader of the free world not even keep track of its own population?

>1st grader knows words like remarks, ridiculous, and disrespectful let alone how to use them properly
I'm guessing this '1st grader' is actually LeShanquanda the third who has been held back for the last 5 years.

That's not a child's handwriting. Look at the first line and then compare it with the second sentence in the second paragraph. Notice how the parent who wrote it realised how clean their handwriting had been and tried to make it worse just by making it a bit "shakier"? Also, what fucking six year old says shit like "Compare it to X. That comparison..."?

>A child using "a little child" as an insult

Trump isn't deporting either legal Mexican immigrants or legal Muslim immigrants.

The media has the audacity to blame Trump when it is their own lies causing fear in school children

>Southern Poverty Law Center

Isn't that a left wing fringe group that generates fear of whites, Christians, and anything that sounds remotely conservative?

This is what liberals get. They treated us like a bad guy and now they've got one. You reap what you sow.

>It's afraid.jpg

"Relax, pequeño bebé. We're not going to deport you.

We're going to deport your parents."

>you have to go back.gif

It's quite literally a hate group created by anti-white kikes.

Yeah they label Gamergate as a right wing conspiracy group.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/10/16/hatewatch-headlines-101614

See
It was my mistake. Even though I still think the letter was fake, the kid im confirming now was in 4th grade. My cousin observes K-1st grade so I just assumed it was one of his kids

SPLC in a just world would be reclassified as terrorists and mercilessly liquidated.

>students worried about being deported
So they're illegals? Why should taxpayer funded schools be educating illegals?

>the thought of him being president is a nightmare.
>now its becoming reality

Maybe if they spent more time worrying about studying, they wouldn't be so easily manipulated by scare mongering media outlets.
Japan has the right of it. Free pass until you're about 12 or so, then it's time for you to buckle the fuck DOWN and get to work.

Here you go

>SPLC survey
kek

Because everyone in the world is entitled to everything and it's racist to say otherwise. Duh.

The funny thing is that open borders is widely recognized to be blatantly fucking stupid as a concept, when it's a white person talking about a country that isn't their own. "Oh, I think CANADA should let me in! That DUI was so long ago. Buncha bigots!" But we give this kind of retardation a free pass for anyone with brown skin, because SOME people with brown skin have a decent sob story.

1. Kids are afraid thier family will be ripped apart. And they will be. Just more brown kids on the street and in the state care
2. You fuckers ignore how quickly non-threatened kids treat those labeled "other." Like Trump they are bullies and go with the low brow ideas like "deport all illegals cause it's easy and we hate them"

But you fuckers don't care. How sad for our political discourse, ruled by childish memes

Why are illegal immigrants going to school?

Is this a picture from an alternate universe where Chrischan is a generic dudebro?

Bingo.

This man gets it.

It's the main stream media causing this supposed angst, not Mr. Trump.

well these students are obviously not american and do not belong here, so their opinions are irrelevant.

The last time I drove to Canada to train some clients in "a meeting" I mentioned to the CDN border guard that I had some tools in the car.

I spent the next 3 hours in secondary,explaining to Eh-faggots that I wasn't there to take jobs from canucks.

So yeah, let's talk about how open and multicultural Canada and Mexico are.

what mod is this?

>by the Southern Poverty Law Center
Nigger enablers survey discarded

Nah. We don't hate them. They just broke the law and the law has to be enforced. I don't give a shit about some kids getting bullied or ostracized. Maybe their parents should have thought about that before they broke the fucking law.
Also, you're a pussy.

>coming to America to escape lawlessness and voilence
>first act as immigrant is to break American immigration laws
>1st generation kids are more violent than other Americans

Sorry, kid. Make your choice. Go back with your parents, or be put into the foster care program.

>think of the children!!!

Leftist appeal to emotion is so so so bad. Trump isn't the problem, media rhetoric is the problem

I was just in thier shoes. I'd rather ing be a caring pussy than a callused asshole. Any day. Stay smalltime, champ

>child
>using childish as an insult

Fake asf

Anglo-saxons are the only big ethnicity that won't be around by 2100. You're like a disable with no hands lecturing other disables how badly normal people with a cold have it. Unless you're a shitskin.

Its working.

Maybe that's something parents should consider, before dragging their kids into a country illegally. The law exists, they choose to ignore it, and when the consequences hit, they hold kids up like human shields to prevent themselves from being held accountable.

My sister broke the law a couple of years back. She has five kids. Guess what happened? She went to fucking prison, anyway. But that's probably because she's a citizen, and apparently, only citizens should be held accountable for violating our laws. Take your stupid shit to someplace more gullible, street rat.

I can't tell if you need to put a dick in your arse or take one out of your arse. Your problem is definitely dick in arse related, though.

>the media and liberal parents themselves routinely lie to children about Trumps intentions
>are surprised when said children seem anxious
Well shit!