Am I using this condom correctly? I'm virgin but gonna lose it tomorrow. Yeah I know it's small lol

Am I using this condom correctly? I'm virgin but gonna lose it tomorrow. Yeah I know it's small lol

you forgot to cut a little hole in the tip

Pull it more down,no funky shit at top,and condoms dont need to cover the whole dick

You're all good OP have fun tomorrow

Do this, and you are good to go. Wish you luck m8.

ask your mom to help

I'm not circumcised. Am I supposed to peel my foreskin back then put it on or what? I feel like condoms aren't made for uncutfags. The tip is supposed to stick out like that?

Can you elaborate on the funky shit part? I don't understand

agreed

source: ive actually had sex AND used a condom

Squeeze the tip of the condom before you put it on otherwise you'll pop it.

hold the tip when rolling it on so theres no air bubble in it, if not when you cum it will bust.

Do you have two heads??????????????????????????????? shit looks like you're stacking cups

Alright, I guess I'll give a serious answer. No, you're not. You need to pinch the reservoir at the top before rolling it down, so there's no air in it.

dont. high risk of tearing if your cum dont have enough space.

the area around the base of the head/foreskin might be a bit tricky. if you're unlucky, the foreskin will fold over the condom, giving you a quad-skin.

the condom looks a bit tight at the head and loose at the base. there are condoms with a droplike shipe to accound for this.

Is there an air bubble in the condom in the pic I posted? I don't think I squeezed the tip when I put it on

not op, but you are fucking retarded

Pinch the tip of the condom, roll it on. I think you're supposed to pull back the foreskin. Look it up on the internet if you really don't know, dude.

you gotta poke a little hole in the tip to let the air out

>Yeah I know it's small lol
It's bigger than mine. :(
Good luck tomorrow, bro. Is she black?

Mine is at the hardest ~4.5 but I've never measured it. Also I'm lacking girth too.

Post ur dick user and no she's not black she's latina

>Nigga downplaying his obviously average (or higher) benis size
>Other niggers advising him to ruin the condom

Sup Forums is a magical place

Yes at the very tip use the methods we tell you an youll be fine

dont listen to the other fags

that's not a 4.5?

>funky shit
the balloon at the top

how do you know she might not care if you use a condom or not? does she have a lot of sex experience? if she does have her put it on for you,

I'm a manlet so it might look proportional. It's really below average especially when is flacid. Looks like a baby dick lol

Is it less than 4.5? I will measure it when I get super hard again

Is it made of sharkskin?

It's actually "snug fit" condoms cuz the regular ones don't fit

I'm not telling her I'm a virgin and don't know how to use a condom lol fuck that

You dont tell her you dont know how to use it fag you tell her to grab it for you she might just put it on for you with her mouth

that is the biggest virgin shit I've ever heard. unless you're fucking a prostitute good luck.

yeah just pull it a bit down so the top doesn't fold and etc. Nice job user, I'm still deeply lost in virginity, probably its gonna take some years ton solve this. btw your dick looks average, not specially small.

You don't want any air bubbles in the condom.

Pull your foreskin back.
Squeeze the tip as you're putting it on and roll it down as far as possible.
Take a pair of scissors and cut a small hole in the tip to let out any trapped air.
If you don't have any scissors your partner can use their teeth to bite a hole in the end.
Once you are sure there are no dangerous air bubbles trapped in the condom you are ready for sex.

Bullshit ive had multiple girls do this an ive never hired a prostitute.

fuck her without a condom pussy

You roll your foreskin up like a long sleeve shirt, then put it on

>>good advice sir

No, this is what goes into you.

Topkek

that's like 6

Even though you're a virgin I suspect he is not, so he will be able to put his own condom on before sliding it into you. You're good to go OP.

The directions should be on the inside of the condom box if you tear it apart. You need to squeeze the tip before you roll it on, so there's no air trapped in it, to reduce chances of it breaking. Yes, pull back your foreskin before you put it on, too. And obviously quickly inspect it for holes or tears once it's on.

You won't be able to feel much with it on, but that's good, helps you last longer. Also, when you cum inside her it feels better than any fap, condom or no, so it's worth doing.

You might have done trouble getting it in her. That's normal. Just ask her to help you guide it in.

You'll be fine, champ. It's not rocket surgery.

Pull your foreskin back.
Hold the tip so there is no air in it, it's supposed to be floppy at the top so it can catch the sperm.
Make sure it doesn't go back on its own.

Have fun

Im thinking, why the fuck would you use a condom, especially for first time?

But if OP is this retarded, its probably a good idea he does.

Goodluck user!

What are STDs? Not to mention unwanted pregnancy.

Get rid of that air bubble at the top. You don't want that popping

you should've squeezed the tip... now it's filled with air

when you cum, the jizz will have nowhere to go, so the air will enter your balls, creating a bubble and you will have a ball-stroke.

10/10 would try again

Pinch the tip before you roll it down. That air pocket at the end will bust and make it useless when you cum.

youre supposed to pinch the top, no air bubble bc its likely to pop. good luck tomorrow dont worry about it everyone is shit first time

Can't read the instructions on the Condom packet?

Seductive when put in, painful when pulled out. I like your train of thought, user.

hey guys, just here to remind you all that you are beta fucks for using condoms in the first place.
if you are fucking a girl that has diseases you shouldnt be fucking her anyways, condom or not.

wrong. air bubble is there to create some room for the condom to stretch and also to catch your semen so it doesnt all squeeze out the sides

nice dick OP i would suck you and ass rape you

Fucking shave dude, you don't want her to have her mouth full of hairs when you're getting a bj

Faggot detected

Op don't fucking listen to this retard's drivel. You DO NOT want a hole ANYWHERE in your condom.

How else would he get his dick inside it?