Are they going to give one more to him so he can retire, like they did for Ray Lewis?

Are they going to give one more to him so he can retire, like they did for Ray Lewis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iDJzeLosp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>James Harrison
>Retiring

"I'll retire when I suck"

You're fucking KIDDING, right?

Ray Lewis is a beloved commercial icon who is remembered fondly by watchers of football.

James Harrison has been the league's boogeyman almost since his rookie year.

You expect the NFL to help out James Harrison? The NFL HATES James Harrison. They despise him because he ruins the image they try to put forth about a cleaner, safer game.

This

What are you thinking, OP?

How the fuck do you think sorry ass jarvis jones feels knowing a 38 year old man is a million times better than him

>Ray Lewis is an unloved murderer who is remembered fondly by no one
FIFY

>they
The League Office hates his guts

Goodell fucking hates James Harrison, the fuck you talking about

Guy looks like he was made in a lab

One more evolution until Bud Dupree becomes Harrison 2.0

He's already getting fined for making wittle qwarterback hurt his bumbum, so he's well on his way.

>Bud Dupree and Ryan Shazier are developing into elite linebackers
>Secondary young as fuck but playing better every game

I like this new defense

I'm convinced James Harrison is a time-traveler that came off the bench of the 70's Steelers

I don't particularly care for the Steelers myself but I fucking love James Harrison just for playing the game like a mean sonofabitch

Julius Peppers hasn't won one yet. It's his turn.

deer antler spray confirmed

Literally spends $1000 a day on strength and conditioning. That dedication to his job is mind blowing.

This, Pep is gettin it this year.

Roids are cheaper in Mexico. He should buy them there.

would you let James fuck your gf/wife if it meant 7 rings?

I don't have a gf or wife... and I never will

>tfw James Harrison will never cuck me

The Packers are good at getting deserving players Super Bowl rings.

They did it for Charles Woodson and Donald Driver the last time around.

Shazier is already the best ILB in the league by a wide margin

Dupree is well on his way to being your typical Steelers OLB, so top 5

I'm a Broncos fan, and I really wish we had Shazier. Really, really liked him coming out college and even more now. He's stupid fast and quick and is always in the right spot.

If we didn't have Von, Demarcus Ware, Shaq Barrett, and Shane Ray I'd envy Dupree as well. Odds are Dupree will eventually be better than Barrett and Ray (even though I doubt he will ever come close to Von or Ware)

hgh is expensive, though. You look at IFBB bodybuilders, tehey spend the same ballpark on HGH.

And of course, the minister of the defense, Reggie White and Don Beebe who lost 4 super bowls with the bills.

>"James Harrison announces retirement following Super Bowl LI victory, league fines him $150,000."

Goodell gives him a congratulatory injection to the knee of an unknown substance, shakes his hand, fines him an additional $200,000, and says "see you next year Jim"

>Ray Lewis is a beloved commercial icon who is remembered fondly by watchers of football.
For killing someone
>James Harrison has been the league's boogeyman almost since his rookie year.
But that 100 yard pick 6 in SB XLIII

One of the dumbest niggers in the NFL

James Harrison made the 2nd greatest defensive play in Super Bowl history. He could've retired after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iDJzeLosp8

>"I'm still butt mad dallas lost"

Fixd

This

you obviously know nothing about this league. giving the highest fined player in the league a title over golden boy brady. wew

>Harrison made THE greatest defensive play in Super Bowl history

FTFY m8

>Cheatriots """""""fans""""""" already in full damage control
Is there a worse group of bandwagoners?
Every year with their retarded conspiracies and massive victim complex; bunch of bandwagoning cancerous faggots

>not von miller straight punking scam newton
>not malcom butler straight punking ruslel wilson

what are you a nigger, those are both way better than harrison stumbling his winded fat ass into the endzone

Not true. I've met James and he's a smart person who has made some wise investments outside of football. He doesn't need the money at this point.

I picked any Superbowl on Youtube to pass the afternoon, normally don't watch gridirion.

It is Superbowl 43. This man is a comics character, that can't be real.

>Ray Lewis is a beloved commercial icon who is remembered fondly

a murdering bastard remembered fondly? really?

t. cardinals fan

Harrison wrecked both the best WR that year and the best QB in the playoffs and then proceeded to go 99 yards on an improbable interception return for a touchdown with no time left in the half while getting tackled at the end of the run.

I don't see how in hell you can have either of those above that especially the butler play since it's basically the homeless-man's version of Harrison's play.

One of the GOAT Super Bowls