BACKUP

BACKUP

SEND BACKUP

Hol up, is dis da matrix or some-um

I always felt sorry for that dude.

And then there was so much awesome shit happening I didn't care.

I'm surprised the entire building wasn't guarded by agents. It's not like they couldn't have as many as they wanted.

There are only three agents though.

Friendly reminder that the Nebuchanezzer crew killed more innocents than any of the Agents ever would have.

What did he mean by this?

They had no choice. Morpheus makes it clear that those in positions of power are ones who are so dependent on the system that they can never be woken up or saved and will kill just to protect the machine's creation.

I don't think anyone argued that, and their reasoning behind it is actually spelled out during the film. They killed a shitload of people.

hah same here
or like at the beginning of reloaded, the security guards were just standing where she was and she destroys them

>innocents

i seriously hope you arent implying the humans connected to the matrix and fighting to protect it are innocents

This scene did NOT age well now that we're in the age of the Celebrity Mass Shooter (TM). Not even trying to be ironic

>metal score playing over two leather trench coat clad anarchists wielding automatic weapons shooting up the lobby of a public building to violently strike back at a narrative metaphor for late capitalist 90s society

>Mountain Dew actually posted the suicide prevention hotline
>"And DEW nation is here for you too!"

Fuck me, I'm actually kind of sad now. How shit does someone's life have to be that their only line of support is a corporate faux-friendship dedicated to advertising soda?

That's one interpretation. But the Matrix is entirely based on the occult / gnostic ideology and it's got the symbolism in it to support that. 'The Architect' is what masons call their god.

this over
this

mass shootings are a meme

[This is what Osama Bin Laden actually believes]

If this was a real situation, we wouldn't be wearing these dubs, Rookie

This is obviously a training exercise

>mass shootings are a meme
Agreed.

Holy fuck, dubs are down. Send for back IMMEDEATELY

How they fuck are they not innocents?

They don't know what they're fighting for? They're literally just guarding what they probably believe to be a government building from 2 90's edgelords who walked in with an arsenal and a bomb and killed a few people for no reason.

This scene is still great, you're just shit

Underrated #2

>2 90's edgelords who walked in with an arsenal and a bomb and killed a few people for no reason.