Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

wogim.org/sinlist.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theyre all sharks

It's a cult, and we shouldn't even think about those, for they know what is coming in the end.
wogim.org/sinlist.htm

My dad was a 3rd Degree Master Mason, they did mostly charitable work and honored the fallen soldiers once a month, he was a part of the M.O.T.H.S

I'd like to join, but I'm not sure there Is an English speaking lodge in Finland
What do?

I'm a 3rd degree mason from Scotland(west coast). the initiation here is still fairly hands on rather than elsewhere in the world where you get symbolic threats etc. Here they dont muck about

Nah, i was taught to be cautious.

Red lodge

it's a predecessor to "DA JOOS DID DIS"

There really isnt any great secrets going on at lodge level. I got bored with it all as it was a bunch of old men waiting on a buffet.
3rd degrees were a laugh as long as you weren't on the receiving end. i was bruised for weeks after

How prolapsed was his ass from the regular gay faggotry nights?

not referred to as that here. is that American?

man i miss that old fbi pic.

the masons are basically a bunch of frat bros that became too old to be frat bros so they started their own special little Club Queer v2.0

What happens when you speak on things you have no clue about and when you dont understand it you refer to what you are deep down inside, a failure and a homo

wait
why were you bruised?

dude came in to my work wearing a mason ring. in cali

They beat me wth their cocks

because third degree thats why
and in parts of Scotland its still done the old way

...with their cocks?

Stupidest club ever...

Most of them wouldn't know the difference between a stone and a brick, let alone how to build with either one.

naw

Interesting

LMFAO thinks masons have anything to do with building lolz

Yes...yes we are indeed

thats where it comes from originally

is this part of the seniority or just initiation?

Does not exist.

Proof you have no clue what you are talking about. Proved my point in the finest example

Need to get out more, buildings are in plain site, they are even on Facebook these days

Ok
glad to be part of a finest example

Don't breed, please

muh arbitrary useless group, muh titles, muh rings, muh initiations, muh masons, muh rage when people see it for the joke it is

I'm a student, since a few months, within the free masons (dutch). Gonna donna my first 'building'project within a 4 weeks.

THE BOSS KILLED SONIC WITHOUT EVEN TRYING

Thanks. Pic related.

Those who are actully in the Masons keep quiet and don't go around talking like they're the illuminati.
Get back under your bridge and think about things before posting.

The fuck is this poo in the loo bullshit?

I'd like to join someday

Old people who wanna be cool, but are too frail to keep up with technology, so they believe in magic again and that the earth is flat.

1st degree entered apprentice checking in

Something like that. I don't fucking care, I'm smoking blunts.

we are cyborgs; take it back from them, suckers.

Ooh, you get to wear a dress and go in a building that's from Orwell's 1984.

Do you mean temple?

No, a Temple is a piece of artwork. Mason Lodges are so ugly it's monolithic. I suppose the same can be said about the followers, but that must be why it's such a secret club LOL

I bought a used camaro z-28 with a sticker like that on the back. It had quite a bit of aftermarket work done and I drove the piss outta it. Drag racing,donuts,excessive speeding etc.. never pulled over, not even for a warning. Eventually I did take sticker off, pulled over and ticketed within a week.

Wow, you get to overcompensate with a car by overcompensating with a secret club? Meanwhile, successful people with lives are using their wealth on vacation and having sex with exotic women.

Thinkin about joinin, theres a 1 year waitin list they told me.... But now I'm not really sure I wanna. As last I have heard women are allowed, and there is no more masonry here...

I could show y'all what's inside .. but then I would have to kill you!

j/k Being a Mason was fucking boring

Overcompensate? I bought it used for $2500, I'm not rich. Guess when you grow up and get a license you'll realize how much fun a fast car can be.

i am a mason. i joined last week. the worshipful master fucked my ass and came in me.

>bunch of people join together for the common good
>free for anyone to join
i'm ok with that

Probs because youre an unworthy slave at a low degree you guys dont need to know nothing just stuff that everyone can research:3

My Grandmaster accidentally stabbed me during my initiation.. and yes those are 1st level books. I never returned them when I moved up

>so they believe in magic again and that the earth is flat
No. That's Sup Forums.

Here's my "ugly" lodge.

where i live in North Carolina it seems to be business owners and old retired guys with nothing better to do.

Third degree Master Mason, Somerset Province reporting in.

>Third degree Master Mason, Somerset Province reporting in.

I've done my research and it's pretty much true. Most of the ex-members I've talked to have said likewise. It's secret handshake, secret codes, rings, and gay orgies. Only people who get offended here are the old frat boys who can't let go of their youth. (Masons)

i hate illuminati cuz they makin shitty music.

Sup Forums gave me cancer and the freemasons helped

Fuck

>ex-members
Thinking members can get butt hurt but not ex members.

this times a billion, tried to teach my cousin where good music comes from, he looked right at me and said "nigga, this new rap is good"
>mfw he's a faggot and so is my whole bloodline

I was the only atheist of my lodge. It was like being the gay NFL player. Everybody suspects, but YOU NEVER FUCKING ADMIT IT OR TALK ABOUT IT

A bunch of faggots. OP you'd fit right in

I stopped going because it was dull as shit

>My Grandmaster accidentally stabbed me during my initiation.
Lmfao. Did you reconsider their competency after that?

Master Mason, Slamannan Scotland here

NOT BELIEVING ALL OF THE BIBLE (ALL OF GOD’S WORD) (FOOL)
ha classic power move over the serfs

It was sorta my fault. When I was blindfolded, I misheard his how many steps before the spear would "pierce" my chest. I walked right into it and he thought I would stop

Just remember what you were told at the first about revealing shit to outsiders

That's a frat house from a frat movie

They have no idea what the fuck I am talking about.

Oh, and that rival of the Masons, the Google Lodge, seems to have all of our "secrets"

How many crimes are committed inside masonic lounges?

What movie smart guy? Try a reverse image search. Scottish rite in ontario.

>muh secrets

Maybe I'll turn my VPN back on just in case ....

Pls. More was revealed in books...

Loads. mostly food hygiene related

My dad is a Mason. All I know is you have to believe in a higher power (god or fate or anything), and you have to ask. True Masons will never ask you to join.

Ask to join I meant

Did you go to the emergency room or was it a small wound?

Can you tie a bo?

>accidentally
I just watched Gaslight.

How olds your Granny is the one i hear all the time

may i join?

are we sure it isn't just a meme?

yes

I wonder if they have interesting secrets or just some stupid shit

Truth or dare
>now

Thank you

Now leave

Yeah they spy on us, spread rumors against undesirables, torture and eat people.

Cool!

Again, sounds like Sup Forums.

true but "originally" was about 4000 years ago.

Hey what u got up on the boobs and tubes there

Well yeah you know cults run this place right and now your ONE OF US