It's finally happened

It's finally happened.
Grandpa had a cerebral hemorrhage. If he dies I am homeless without a doubt. Still have to work constantly to pay my end of things. Feel like I'm already going nowhere but rock bottom before.
How does user cope with the hard hits in life?
What makes all the pain and sadness worth it for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol grampa what a jokester

Whiskey

I feel you, user. I live at my job which is a pizza place. I sleep on an air mattress in the back. I hate my life and what I've become.

I know my grandpa would want me to carry on the best I could, and cherish the memories with the little time we spent together

are you the owner of the pizza place?

What kinda pizza place let's you sleep in the back?

>What makes all the pain and sadness worth it for you?

Mostly the fear that after death is nothingness. I find the concept of non-existence to be terrifying.

I don't really have the balls to off myself.

Also I smoke a lot of weed.

Doesn't sound like you care about Gramps much.

Typical millennial faggot, me me me...

typical millennial that he can't find work that pays enough to sustain himself and has to live with family

I can picture you back there, just sleepin' away in your own personal pizza place. Cute little guy hunkered out after a day of work

No, boss just helps me out because I've fallen on very hard times.

It's a late night pizza delivery place open only during the night

Sounds like a cringe anime. I'm sure there's a manga in the works as I type depicting this scenario.

eh the hope of a better tomorrow is whats keeps me alive, unfortunately this never happens.. i suppose the pain and sadness is not worth it, and if i didnt have a lovely mom i'd probably have offed myself years ago

Maybe, since you're mooching of your family anyway, you should go to community college. That's the only way I got off the streets. The same streets a lazy lifestyle will send you to if you have no family

BIG ASS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SHOOTS HIS LOVED ONE) ASS ASS ASS ASS

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

i'm finishing up a masters degree. i live at home to save money and take care of aging parents.

its a trade-off. they pay my tuition and cover my room/board. i keep the house clean, make sure their bills get paid on time, meds get taken. etc

There's no cringe in the story of the little pizza man

holy shit it's been awhile since a single post blew my mind

thanks Sup Forums

Then -- unless you're a different guy -- were you whining?

>BIG ASS DOWN

You're a good person user :)

It could be worse.

And the suppositories...?

Fuck your momma til she dead bitch.

Damn I'm glad you figured something out though man.
Glad their are employers that help fight homelessness

>be millennial
>entry level jobs getting replaced by ai
>pay shit
>k
>50-100k college loan
>in debt
>maybe land 40k/yr job after a few years of living at home again

awesome guys. yeah its really nice this generation. we have it easy

shit back in the 80s and before, you could work at a pawn shop. have a car and a place to live. I have no idea how they did it, that sounds grueling.

Are you
Me?

different guy, not the one whining.

neither of them take suppositories.

It's possible. Do you subscribe to the belief that we're all just the universe experiencing itself subjectively?

Sounds like you are the faggot their guy.
>let us now make the assumption that OP isn't going to college
Bitch I'm at Front Range Community College currently pulling 6 credits during summer so kill yourself.
Also >if you have no family
Legitimately murder yourself tonight sounds like Noone will miss you lol
Take your assumptions and shove off you less than nothing undereducated bump fucker.

cont.

opinions differ. seeing as how i get something out of it (tuition i couldn't otherwise afford without going into massive debt, free housing/food), its not the most altruistic setup

welcome to the new economy.
if it can be automated it will be. not a question of wages being too high. automation will soon become so cheap that even if you only asked for a dollar an hour, you'd be too expensive

employees are superfluous, an expense to be cut, nothing more. pensions, retirement, benefits. not for you. those are for the chosen people. the baby boomers, the reaganites, the trickle downers. You're just here to pick up the tab.

Well see how it works is that the newer generations of wealthy individuals who pull strings in the government GRADUALLY make it harder and harder for the lower class population to sustain itself during times of economic duress and bingo, America today.
Shit one day our kids will probably think we had it easy....

Sounds like someone's a salty biscuit!

i took an unpaid "fellowship" to get my foot in the door at a political campaign

turns out i'm a glorified volunteer. i don't do anything beyond what the ordinary volunteer does, except i'm expected to give more to the cause in terms of my vehicle/cellphone usage. there doesn't look to be any real chance of advancement.

i sent an email to my boss telling them that the whole set up was horseshit and i wasn't going to enable their free labor with no chance of getting paid for my work.

gratifying, but now i'm probably blacklisted for not being sufficiently grateful enough for the chance to work for free.

i'm not a good serf, and i'll likely be punished for it.

OP here
This thread is shit minus the guy who lives in a pizza shop.
And that faggot who keeps pretending to be me.
May Kek give you all strokes in sequential order. I hope your Grandpa loves you and is around to watch.

The only way to get ahead unfortunately is to swindle more than the fucking wealthy

GOOD LUCK THERE ANYMORE.

>What makes all the pain and sadness worth it for you?
Nothing.

But still, try to stay lucid and work to keep yourself together. Don't do drugs, don't become alocholic. More than someone I know in your conditions went downhill because of addictions. But I know other people who recovered well avoiding the shit.
Do the right thing user.