Needle / Skin popping thread

Needle / Skin popping thread

Tonight was my first time shooting up meth ever, I have never used needles in my life and am not a fan.
However, I happened to come across clean u-100 insulin syringes and took a a home about a month ago.
Tonight, being on my last $5 of meth I decided to say fuck it and do some shots. It took 4 separate shots in 3 veins to get it all down.

I skin popped in 3 spots and I'm pretty sure I missed the vein entirely the first time.I was dissapointed, my veins are hurting and swollen HUGE,

I wasn't getting any sort of a rush, but now, 15 minutes later the lumps are going down and i'm starting to speed like fuck, sweating and everything

Is it normal for skin popping to still get you high? If so, where exactly is the drug being transferred to for it to hit your blood stream

You're gonna die dood

Is that a lot to do for my first time? I'm speeding balls now but it has taken a good 15-minute onest

on binges I will smoke, snort & hot rail hit after hit, 24/7, for days at a time. My tolerance is pretty crazy as far as that all goes

Is it normal for skin popping to still get you high?

Yea, you're in for a long horrible death. Hospitals will let you die as they tell you to sleep it off, cops will just throw you in a cell and forget you. Meth is not a casual drug, anyone who could save you would rather just call it a suicide and forget it.

Just wait for the skin to start rotting off and spread gangrene through your body.

>I don't shoot up but alot of my best friends did
Your fine OP, you just did a fatty tissue shot. You're suppose to shoot into veins cause than it all hits you instantly. Your 15 minute onset buzz is the result of missing the vein. Your suppose to pull the plunger back before injecting. If blood goes into the syringe you got a vein, if it doesn't your in tissue. Now if you shoot up air in the vein, thats when you got an issue and you would already be dead from cardiac arrest before you finished the post

Two of the shots I believe were straight air because the burst and squirted out,and I did not pull the plunger back beforehand

I have a few small lumps slowly going down from swollen, they all hurt bad and I believe that I shot air into my vain. A LOT. IT sure looked that way

normally bubbles in the needle is a meme, a few bubbles will not hurt you in the slightest. But holy shit it sounds like you shot up a whole syringe of air into your veins?

that will straight up fuck you up, not instant death though like the other guy is saying, you'll feel very sick and start having organ failure

It will, it just takes longer. Also, you should never skin pop meth. Enjoy your future abscesses.

You got four 'shots' off of five dollars worth of meth? I call catshit

I fucked up so bad I shot about a half syringe of air and $5/4 shots my first time. Hopefully I don't die

A lot of water, and I guess it would be what my dealer does for $5 about .4 no joke. All of it in 2 full caps of water

damn

Paying respects for you mate, you might be kill tomorrow.

OP, you are obviously not smart enough to be shooting up. Consider quitting while you can.

Your wrong a bubble in a vein or artery would disrupt your blood pump and cause cardiac arrest, you would have noticed by now

fuck, good luck OP doctors can't really do much to save you either besides surgery. Sit up for aslong as you can. Laying down increases the chances the air bubble will travel to your brain.

Here's to hoping I live, I only just turned 19 and got out of jail

I am such an idiot FUCKK

You would have to shoot up over one entire insulin syringe of air to die, and like others stated, you would already be dead.

Also stop doing drugs. You need help.

Why not just do some DMX ?

The only real answer

I call bullshit. Can someone browse Sup Forums while on meth? I thought meth fucked you up retarded

Dmt* fucking autocorrect

maybe if humans were the size of a mouse

If you survive this, hopefully it is a wake up call for you to stop ruining your life and poisoning your body with that garbage.

Praying for you user. God loves you.

You'll be alright, OP. Make sure to hit the vein next time and don't be shooting up air. Don't shoot any cotton, either

Just die already. We have limited resources on this planet and every ounce of them you use is wasted on nothing.

>I don't shoot up but alot of my best friends did
>user here
You probably poked through the vein to the other side, It doesnt take much force. Your probably lucky as fuck you cause it sounds like you fucked up the process so bad you just never got it in the vein. I've heard of several instances where my friends accidentally shot up air into the veins and the watched an air bubble travel up their arms but luckily the tourniquet kept it from going to far to fast, so they had a buddy next to them cut the air bubble open with a knife. Scared the shit out of them though. Did you even use a tourniquet? Also I know there is a medical procedure where they inject air into the arm muscle and guage the reaction the next day(I had it done as kid). So ya.. itll hurt like hell but you obviously missed the vein it sounds like. Also time stamp a pict for everyone if your serious and cause I'm curious to see what you did

Cut the air bubble with a knife wtf that's way worse unless they had giant needles and injected 100ccs of air. 99% of recreational use is 3cc syringes or 1cc, even injected a full one of those of air is harmless.

I never said my friends were smart... The fact they're injecting randomly laced drugs and chemicals into their arms should sum that up. They freaked out, cut it open and used super glue to close the wound. It was standard procedure for that group.

OP
I'm scared as fuck of needles, which is why I never tried slamming anything before; I was so nervous it was twitching all over the place. Hurt so fuckin bad

they're so painful right now dude fuck

they're so painful right now dude fuck

Well I'm a huge fan of injecting randomly laced drugs and chemicals into my arm too, but that's just stupid.

Inject some heroin, that will help.

Current year and not booting your drugs up your ass? Get with the times, fags.

too fucking complicated an messy

You bought the ticket, and took the ride. Just wait it out
Intravenously taking drugs was never my thing. I always looked at as the one thing that would push me over the edge and I would lose my self-control over drugs. I've done it all except I always preferred to snort and smoke it even though I know the buzz is less intense. Special K will always be my one true love

>Is it normal for skin popping to still get you high?

If you didn't know why would you bother?