DAL:Tyron Smith and Mo Claiborne active for Dallas
GB:Rollins, Nelson among Packers' inactives

Football Chat
discord.gg/BksRerf

>yfw the bucs win the superbowl

First for Cowboys NFC Champions next year

>Goodell so mad he fixed the Steelers to stop brady

da falcons in dis bitch

Andy Reid is one of the best coaches the Chiefs have ever had in the past 40 years and should not fire him or else they will go back to being shit.

Why's he always showing off his navel?

say it with me

STAIRWAY

TO

SEVEN

>Goes 6/6 in an important playoff game
>Remains composed the whole time instead of chomping out like Crosby
What a swell guy!

>Queefs

Mad at the Falcons?

>broke the 2007 records
>Talib getting BTFO by WES WELKER of all people
god I hated that Broncos team. I was so happy they got BTFO.

now that the cowboys superbowl window has closed, what will they do?

If that shit of the Green Bay Packers wins the Super Bowl, I definitely stop being an NFL fan

Green Bay is a Shit

Brady will throw 4 interceptions against the us in an embarrassing loss

Pittsburgh has his number and always will.

The reason I hate Peyton and not Brady is because Peyton started getting commercial deals and the media pushed him down my throat so fucking hard before he even won a playoff game. The media kept telling me "this is your guy, cheer for him" yet he always choked in the biggest situations. Meanwhile, Brady has next to no commercial or advertisement deals yet has 4 Owl rings and plenty of QB records. I became a fan of Brady of his accomplishments and I became a hater of Manning because of his exposure.

>niggerball attracts cucks and nigger lovers

shocked

even worse he got so cucked he joined them months later

after seeing dak play so well in that game I have good hopes for next year and the future. the defense is shit though they really need a elite corner or safety.

the defense is just all around average

Just in case you missed it at the end of the last thread, FUCK PEYTON MANNING.

Chiefs aren't so stupid as to fire him this offseason. If after 10+ seasons with the team and they're still in this situation or worse, then you fire him. Reid isn't Marvin Lewis bad.

Who won the Super Bowl this past season? Not Tom "Faggot" Brady that's who. GO BRONCOS!

And this was their first playoff game too.

God damnit. Cowboys broke my heart again

FUCK MANNING

I know. I was posting this after I saw people calling for Andy's head on Facebook. Damn some people are stupid.

It isn't closed

Tom Brady

shit spirals
shit pizza commercials

>turd polishing begins

I can't handle you aggots for a whole offseason

Can he just get his 5th ring and fuck off from the league pls

>Pittsburgh has his number

Brady is 9-2, NINE AND TWO ( technically 10-2, he was injured in the 01 playoff game )

>literally has 70% 300 a game

Falcons are the only "good guys" left

Seriously fuck these playoffs

since when dumbass
any Steelers fan not born yesterday know Brady / Belichick is the bane of our existence

the day of the bee dons

You'd better get used to it, friend

A quarterback that could become elite

A running back that could become a Hall of Famer

NO ONE IS READY

Did you just start watching football this year?

>technically 10-2, he was injured in the 01 playoff game )

nvm, I didn't see the 01 listed. pic is Los quality, 9-2 still.

why do you only ever see seahawk fans wearing uniforms from players in the last 5 years? I see packer fans wearing brett favre, reggie white, donald driver, even ahman green jerseys. I see cowboy fans wearing aikman, smith, TO jerseys. but seahawk fans only seem to own uniforms from like 2012 or so on. just seems weird that you don't ever see any alexander or hasselbeck jerseys at their games

>Its a AFC sends the Patriots or Steelers to the super bowl again episode

Like holy shit how is the AFC so trash?

They have a big future. Fucking Cowboys seem to luck out all the time

Where did everything go so right?

>Pittsburgh has his number and always will.

literally 2 and 8 against Brady with the 2 wins coming at heinz and not in foxborough.

Would you have Tom Brady win three more owls in a second dynasty (2016, 2018, 2019) if it meant he would retire immediately after along with Belichick?

Proud of Dak and Dez.

Mad as fuck the OC didn't run Zeke on those short yard situations for first downs.

Seriously fucking pissed since that's what made the Cowboys one of the best first down and redzone efficient teams.

Play calling was sketchy.

>baby faggots arbitrarily deciding who is and isn't good

go home autist real men are talking here. Brady brought about the trump era and will bring about another dynasty.

lmao okay

What rumor about Aaron Rodgers will Steelersfag create this time after the Packers beat the Steelers in the SB again? Maybe that Rodgers is transitioning?

I would have him just fucking snap in half so we don't have to deal with this bullshit anymore

Haters gonna hate.

no because within 2-3 years his body will age and he'll retire from that alone

sounds like the time is right for a massive stillers victory

The AFC actually drafts HOF QBs that dominate in the postseason not memenigger one and dones. If it wasn't for Godgers the NFC would be a no QB shithole.

good luck

Based Carr is gonna be determined as fuck next season

13-3, MVP, dragged down by his defense in the playoffs, Ken Norton fired

and they wonder why everyone hates them the most

So everybody knows that the Falcons are going to lose, right?

I feel like we're just avoiding the inevitable by denying it.

enjoy the sophmore slump x2

Can Brady pls fuck off next year. Get your ring and get out. Let others have a chance

how many times does andy reid have to fail in the playoffs before chiefs fans realize it's never their year

>Cowboy fans already back to bragging and being annoying

Can't wait for y'all to go 8-8 next season

senpai if they win in 2016 and again in 2017 they are a dynasty again. you could even argue they will be one again if they win this year:

>6 straight AFCGs from 2011-2016
>3 SB appearances
>2 wins
>7 first round byes from 2010-2016

>tv above a fireplace

My autism is triggered.

Did they delete that Olivia Jensen thread, or is it still up?

When are the cheifs going to stop fucking around and give smith some real weapons to throw to?

Kelce hill and maclin are at beast C+ reciving corpse we need to make some moves this off season if we want to win and stop wasting smith's career....

Reid will never win anything ever, if you're okay with this being your ceiling by all means keep him as long as you want and you'll enjoy it for a while

You mad

Smith is the problem yo.

OC must have been over thinking this too much.

Gotta keep to what made the team successful instead of playing to the Packers.

Once Zeke started running the early 4th quarter you could tell the Packers were too tired to block him.

Should've ran him out of the back and do more screen passes.

My teams still in the playoffs, cowcuck

STAIRWAY

I don't usually watch his show, but I can't wait to see Skip Bayless loose his shit tomorrow morning.

The league has to stop slighting him in whatever manner is pissing him off at the moment. Do some reverse psychology and start slobbing all over his cock like Peyton and he'll get bored when nobody wants to challenge him anymore.

>the plebs wanted that god tier Broncos offense and Manning to have his record breaking season shit on Brady, but the opposite ended up happening lel.
What the fuck are you on about? Manning shit all over brady that year lol, Brady missed like 3 WIDE OPEN receivers for would-be touchdowns, the broncos didn't even fucking punt.
Denver got btfo in the owl, but saying "the opposite" of manning btfo'ing brady happened is retarded.

I want to experience it for a day, seriously.
I want to know what it's like to be so delusional.

Literally this

Just look at the breadth of QB play in the NFC and it's clear why itheres more "parity" between teams

Brady, Manning and Ben are all future HOFers, it's clear why they dominate so much

Give it another 3 years of wasting top 10 defenses and they'll develop the same cynicism about him that us Eagles fans have

i'm cumming

Hear a question, please.

Which would be the worst city in the United States, to be a fan of football and the NFL, and to be an excellent city to be a fan of Soccer and Major League Soccer (MLS)

Because if Green Bay wins the super bowl, I want a city where there is no NFL team, and where soccer is the most popular sport

>NO ONE IS READY
Except the Gnats and the Rodger's Boipuccis :^)

Reid isn't the problem. It's Alex Smith. He's THE definition of mediocrity. You can win with him but if you want to win with him then you better have an All-Star team around him on both offense and defense.

Can they turn it around and get the franchise back on track? This season was a great surprise and leaves me hopeful

Na the problem is Reid

>not liking the game of football
go back to watching your 0-0 games 3rd worlder

No the problem is the Chiefs themselves. They just aren't winners.

you may only reply to this post if your kicker is CLUTCH AS FUCK

brady will retire this year

he looks bored tbqh

This is season has been a joke. He's getting a cake walk to the Superbowl and it don't matter who the NFC Champions are cause they'll get raped with both having shit defense

This is his biggest cake walk to a ring ever

Oh pls I hope so. I am getting tired of constantly seeing them come back. He should hang it up after 5. He'll have already proved himself

there is literally nothing wrong with a point system and in my paper simulations it would create a much more interesting and easy to follow meta

January 15, 2017.

From 2010-16
The AFC sent:
The Patriots twice
The Broncos twice
The Ravens once
The Clots once
The Steelers once
Its not so bad desu.

The NFC has sent
Giants Once
Seahawks twice
Saints once
9ers once
Packers once
Panthers once

So the AFC has a couple more dominant teams while the NFC is mostly one and dones. But its not as different as it appears.

>forgetting 2011
Save for the Giants ruining their season, Brady literally walked into the playoffs.

Nah he has no legit weapons on offense with Gronk injured

He has a ton of meme options but nothing defenses have to legitimately gameplan for other than sacking him

1-6 against teams at .500 or better

frauds. outlook not so good

>Brady missed like 3 WIDE OPEN receivers

Uwot, you mean Dropson, deadmendola or Thompkins? Patriots were trash in 2013 and looking back every year Brady dragged them to the AFCCG peypeys team mangled what was left of his offense to use.

>that flag
>this sport

And nothing of value was lost

Ben is fucking trash. Yeah he throws a shit load of TDs. But he throws the ball a shit load in general and throws tons of fucking picks. The AFC is just fucking trash. If otherwise they would win the super bowl every year with their """elite""" QBs

Gost got his groove back and is top form once again