Drawthread: In Your Heart Shall Burn

Drawthread: In Your Heart Shall Burn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnfh6ePWix8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nani?

youtube.com/watch?v=lnfh6ePWix8

IM A WEAK BOY WITH LOW ART ESTEEM

ya gotta draw more. draw as much as physically possible.

dragon age reference

drawing more makes me sadder
i probably spend only 10 minutes drawing a day

Delivering again for the OR one to two days ago.
Think the mail got spamfoldered.
I feel kinda dumb for forgetting about the cuffs though. I always forget about the cuffs.

10 minutes a day wont cut it. If you wanna see some real improvement, draw for AT THE VERY LEAST an hour a day. If you cant find an hour, draw as much in the free time you do have. It takes a lot of time to improve. but if you practice a lot, you'll get there.

Dark Samus is a boy?

I can sort of relate. Though personally, seeing artists who are about 30 or 40 times better than me is the part that gets me sad. Because I think "What's the point? This guy already exists. I won't surpass him, so why bother even trying?" And such. My advice for drawing more, that I use, is to be brain dead while you draw. Don't look at quality while you draw, don't compare yourself to artists while you draw, just draw. Worry about all that stuff after the drawing is done. It's a start. You'll obviously have to care about the quality of your art eventually, this is just to draw more.

huh, okay.

That's pretty cute, actually.

Looks like thread died again.

2spooky. Well, how are you doing, my dude?

I'm at that weird place where you wake up too late for the night but too early for the day. You?

I'm just waiting until the sun comes up to go to sleep. I love to watch the sunrise before bed. but more often than not, i'll probably stick around for a while longer.

I did that for a few years. Being completely nocturnal really fucked me up after a while. This is why I'm uneasy right now.

Yeah, it's definitely something I need to get out of doing. I tend to walk around in a daze for about 2 days until I actually bring myself to sleep.

But enough about me, what do you have planned to do today?

I LIKE THIS

ta da it's actually me!

I'm gonna work out and then have some work to do throughout the day. I'll lurk here some as well. I also need to order some tech stuff for a new computer I got.
ikr

Nice! it'll be nice to have you hang around for a little bit. I still need to find some work, Or at the very least acquire more skill so I have a greater chance of getting work.

Thanks! ^^
What do you do for a living?

As of right now, nothing. I did a lot of freelance work, but's not worth mentioning. I need to gather some work experience, but for the life of me, I cant find any work because I don't have any. Right now i'm going to school, but I really wanna take this year the figure out what it is that I want to do.

I was considering art or something, but I still got a long way to go for that.

Spooky thread?
Spooky thread.

Dear Anons, I have a pretty specific request:
I come from /adv/, where Ask Another Gender Anything threads are constantly made. Recently, the idea came up to make an advanced AOGA as well, where the more socially able and skilled people could share their insights.

So could any of you think, what would be the best depiction for and 'advanced AOGA' thread?
For regular ones we use something like pic related, just the female and male symbols.

Can you please draw us something... more complicated (or any other word you see fit here, really)?
Please, make it well-recognizeable and visually distinctive and pleasant

Rhone gmorn first off
Secondly, don't worry about life too much or you'll end up with white hair all over
And lastly you forgot to upload my req again ;_;

If you did art for a living what would you have in mind? There's a lot of stuff out there.

also sorry for all the reposts. I'm still waking up
I'm wiped out right now but I'm curious about this. I might give it a shot later today. Please feel free to contact me at my tumblr
rhonedrawings

im gona be one of those pro artist mans who draws cute girls on the side and be cooler than the coolest artists

feels kind of empty

I'll be looking forward to it.
do I need to have an account there?
because I searched your nick there, and it returned no results

I legitimately don't know. there's so much that I would like to do. I'm trying to find something that i like doing the most though. Right now, I've gotten into looking at concept art and i feel like i would like design. but it's still a tossup.

oh my god you're right. holy crap user you are a patient guy, sorry about that ><
haha you look like you're coming apart at the edges, guy! but you can do it!!
hmm
rhonedrawings dot tumblr dot com
that should work when you fix it
ah, that's a fun one. do you like to paint?

GIAEV ME YOUR STRNAETHGT RHIENO

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!

DO IT RIHNEO, GIV ME YOURE POWERE. UR BLESSINGS AND UR STRNEGTH

ONYLE THEN WILL I BE ABLE TO AECHIEVE GREAT THGEINS.

I do!

>that should work
ah, yes.
I'll contact you in a couple of hour then. Or just post your creation there, I'll be watching your tumblr.

thank you for the interest. I indeed think your style might be exactly what I was looking for!

You got it man! Can you feel the rhonepower flowing through you??
that's good. nowadays a painterly style with a focus on light and texture is really needed for such a path. sometime you should share your portfolio with me if you're willing
cool, I will make sure to post it there. thanks for the kind words, I hope I can make something you like ^^

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL
THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED YEEEEEES YEEEEESS

*unzip*

mornin

I would like that a lot.
morning sleepy head

heyooo!! how ya doing? ^^

I'm such a shit, I'm running out of even slightly relevant reposts.
oh god face away when you do that! you deviant!
sweet ^^

Aye, it's all good though, you're busy with your own things to begin with so I'm not even slightly upset so don't worry over it too much.

ahhh i slept so good~
how r u
mornin mornin.
im doin okay. today is my late shift so im getting ready for werk.
also, stop reposting you goob

Ah, hopefully you're getting a better morning than mine. Rather fucked my sleep again, what with just 3-4 hours total.

Doing good, just being me.
ye ye.
It aint much, but I still wanted to try to make something.

yeah I'm the worst ><
have a great day at work, it was good to see you!
you're the best, thanks again ^^

>forgot image

I DONT SPEND TIME ON DRAWINGS

i spent time inbetween them

Ohh, I love it. You did it better than I could have imagined it'd be possible

Thank you a ton, user!
Also, if anyone else still wishes to contribute, those threads are posted all the time, so we'll use as many pics as we'll get. Nothing's wasted, abundance is even better.

Midgets.

height is like talent

thank

no sleep for you today?!

taking requests

Hnn?
Sorry I'm severely distracted.
Wut?

Hm.
Sssabad Tuesday thread.

Everything's so blurry and everyone's so fake

get out of here with your good art!!!!!!

Requesting mama peach washing a shota toad's dick clean from smegma.

Mmm.
Welcome to the world euthyphro.

You get out of here before I fuck you up.

v a p o r w a v e

ill only let u fuck me up if u were the OP

Maybe you need glasses?

sometimes wen the coffee aroma gets in my nose, I feel like it's Christmas time.
It's kinda nice.

Get EverOasis nigga

>Get EverOasis
Wat is?
Pc, 3ds?
Turn based? Rpg?
Card game?
Deets my dood, deets.
> nigga
We prefer the word chigga, thank u vury much.

3ds you non-googling dumbass

>chigga
never

You learn to get over it.

Animal crossing slash monster hunter slash n64 Zelda.

>dumbass
So it's b a sassy ass day?
>never
>Forever
ftfy.
Hmmm.. these all sound like gud things.
I may check out.

Sup weebs, Kas is Back

Requests or something pls.

Because I'm curious, why the shill?

Randy Savage elbow dropping Jesus, ill make it my computer desktop i

oops
thought you just came here

What?

so you're not the artist who did that request then?
it's still open, as I'll need quite a lot of those pics actually.
those threads are posted daily and always a different pic is used.
tradition, you see

I'm actually feeling better about my art

good, your art looks amazing!!

>why the shill?

who said anything about buying it?

BUT. It's just been a fun game for me so far. I almost always come in here and scream about games I'm enjoying.

Is that supposed to be Destroyah?

I have returned!!!

Taking SFW requests

tfw i started drawing because of how fun the drawthreads were early 2016 but now life sucks

Yeah, somewhat disappointed by it, but it's still my best one recently

I started doing it and changed the canvas to a normal size for pc screens and it crashed my app.
So maybe later on man.
How could it suck, uv been doing exactly the same thing as wen u started.

alright, my man

what are oyu talking about? this was literally all i posted with mouse sometimes, created 23 january 2016

the evolution of my characer lul

Thanks for understanding. Take this coffee instead.

Yeh. That's not very different from, How r they different.

what are you trying trying to say even