Can you guess which one took a shit all over the canvas live on tv during the fight?

Can you guess which one took a shit all over the canvas live on tv during the fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/exkoItYnk9k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runner's_diarrhea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uh?

pics or it didn't happen

Who made the poo?

Kish pooped. No big deal.

youtu.be/exkoItYnk9k
It is if you like to see girls poop

Ah shit that's nasty... rolling around in it too!?

How is it that these "tough, /fit/, hardcore ass-kickers" are the ones ending shiting themselfs?

I feel so bad for Justine. She had to forfeit her fight in TUF because of a torn ligament and now she lost while shitting herself in the big show. What a shitty way to lose

It's their diets. Happens a lot to endurance athletes too. Guessing if you got the shits and someone is punching and licking your abs, forcing you to tense up, pressures gonna build

It's because after the weigh in she ate like 10lbs back to fuel. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Well you and me user, we are suppoused to look up to these guys, be amazed how though they are. But you and me, we both know how to hold our shit. We chastise niggers for this kind of behauvior.

She was defending a very good choke, amazed she got out of it to be honest but when you're straining to that extent...Yeah... Somethings gonna give.

She actually shit herself? How the fuck does that happen? I wrestled for the better part of 10 years and I've never even heard of this happening.

>dad is autistic
>tell him i love him
>he takes it literally cus autism
>tells me he loves me and that he didn't think i was gay but he's looking forward to our relationship
>to awkward to tell him i didn't mean it like that

pls help b i don't know what to do, should i move far away or something?

oh wow im retarded hit wrong button rip

She should've just used it as a projectile, shit's practically a real life hadouken

Lemme lick that shit up

What's hadouken

Got damn Denise Jones is HOT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runner's_diarrhea
You aren't any tougher than most of competitive long distance runner

What a gay greentext

webm pls

Used to run long distances. Not every two days I admit but regularly. Did not shit myself.

She was trying to get out of a choke

And pooped on live TV?