WHEN THE FUCK IS ROCK GOING TO BREAK UNDERGROUND AND GO MAINSTREAM! I FUCKING HATE TURING ON THE RADIO AND HEARING...

WHEN THE FUCK IS ROCK GOING TO BREAK UNDERGROUND AND GO MAINSTREAM! I FUCKING HATE TURING ON THE RADIO AND HEARING SHITTY POP SONGS ITS GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS TO MUSIC NOW A DAYS HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHEN WILL ROCK USURP THIS PIECE OF TRASH GENRE AND BLESS US WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!

start a band you little cuck

Stop listening to the radio

>rock
lmao, go to bed gramps

Pop is called pop because it's literally music designed to be popular and non challenging to the ear or overly unique.

Rock will never usurp it and can only degrade itself to Pop Rock to go mainstream.

Also who gives a shit about what's on the radio anymore.

never

dude just fucking turn the dial there are still rock stations

This. Where do you think the term buttrock even came from?

>implying all rock fans are old men

>shit taste in music
You """"people""""" need to be hanged by a guitar strap.

I fucking wish.

It's hard when I drive. I don't want to listen to the same type of music and than become bored of them. I tried to listen to newer songs, but fuck most of them sound pretentious and numale as fuck.

Get a Bluetooth speaker or an aux cable.

u know there's more than one radio station

Who still listens to the radio?

uber drivers

Traditional instruments are outdated and irrelevant, literally everything they do a MIDI can do objectively better. It's more expensive, requires more effort for less reward, and is simply a needless handicap in making music - it's like being mad nobody plays waltzes or crooner driven jazz ballads on the top 40. Hip-hop, EDM and electropop will be the dominant pop form for the rest of human existence and there is nothing you can do about it.

>implying there have never been revolutions in music
Remember when everyone thought Disco was gonna stick around forever?

Pretty much all of discos tropes apply to most modern pop anyway, we just have less focus on groove.

This is pretty stupid user, I don't think midi instrumentation will ever be as nuanced or interesting as a well executed and recorded solo on a number of traditional instruments. It may always be getting closer but it will never be the same.

>and there is nothing you can do about it.
except having good taste in music

Any sound an instrument can make, a MIDI can make just as well. Virtuosi performances are just wank for nerds who masturbate to Dream Theater.

I GOT UU PHAMALANG!!!!

If you really believe that, all you're saying to me is that you can't recognize the difference between live instrumentation and a midi. I'm not even into Dream Theater and I know plenty of people who aren't and still feel the same about this, but it was a good try at a joke I guess.

>influence means it's still around

Just start listening to country stations, it's the refuge for guitar-based music.

dont listen to the radio then you autist
its not that hard

Not even OP but holy shit radio is so bad nowadays, the college station is fine but everything else is nu-male pop shit with electric guitar. Why no one is making pop music that doesn't feel catered to 12 years old girls anymore?

>he doesn't listen to 1310 The Ticket

Worst thing about shitty musis being this populair is the fact that its populair.

Apparently a big majority of our population are straight up retarded low iq degenerates.