My girlfriend of 5 years chose her best friend who treats her like a bit of shit over me

My girlfriend of 5 years chose her best friend who treats her like a bit of shit over me
They both got matching tattoos yesterday and she blocked me on all social media
I don't know what to make of it desu

time to move on?

yes

she sounds retarded. congrats OP, you're fortunate enough to get out unscathed.

post her tits

>girlfriend
>five years
>male best friend

Should have driven a wedge between them in your first year and put three kids in her, my dude.

hoax. no-one who says desu has a gf

/thread

female best friend
And trust me, I tried

:^)

post her butthole

Got none

nice tits , did you guys had problems before? 5 years its a lot to just fuck off suddenly

>How do I shot triplet lol

We've had a fair share of problems but she pretty much woke up one day and decided she didn't want relationships
I dunno if that's some sort of excuse or what

this

We'll just barely
I'm still hurt

I know it's easy for me to say because I'm not currently dealing with that situation but you should be happy. Sounds like she knows exactly what she's doing. Take time to hit the fitness board and up yourself so you can regain confidence. And remember son, lukewarm acceptance is far more bewildering than outright rejection.

yup most certainly a excuse , you dont have a 180 turn like that from one day to another , it must have been a issue that she must have been going on for a while , was her best friend hostile to you or where you guys in good standing ? because it seens she just give you that lame reason and moved straigth over to her friend

also show us more of her

That's probably the nicest thing I've seen on this board
You're right
If you wanna cringe a little they get mathing Harry Potter tattoos

Her friend was hostile towards anyone that got close with her
her best friend got really jealous of me for even having her as a girlfriend
Her best friend would always try to get her to go out to clubs to get other guys,
To which I think she succumbed to

I've got no more
I deleted all the pictures I had of her stupidly

mate there you go , that sad bitch was probably putting crap in your now ex girls head for years , mate now its crappy situation and it sucks but in the long run you are way better off and wiser for it, Good luck

Keep an eye on the bf if she's not a hambeast.

Gone through the same shit with an ex, 3 weeks after breakup that bitch started to get sweet on me.

Thank you
And it's quite obvious that she's been filling her head with shit but I don't know exactly why she would do that
She is exactly what you'd describe an average Becky thot
She even changed the first letter or her name from C to K so that gives you an idea of what she's like

Oh lord yes leave and never look back.
I want ha to be successful!
Go out and become a god!

She's not quite a landwhale
She's curvy with a little bit of a belly but she also got a phat ass
I'm gonna miss her ass

I think it was something along the lines of "it will always be us..." with the fuckin scar thing that harry has on his head
God it makes me want to kill myself
She also told me that she was getting a tattoo for me,
It was gonna say "my little bird" with a small dove or something

+ I really doubt she got that tattoo
Also I remember her saying she doesn't like being committed, relationship wise, but it doesn't add up how she can be committed to getting a tattoo with someone else
Does anyone else draw this connection or is it just me?