Indian hate thread

Indian hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

demos.co.uk/blog/why-are-british-indians-more-successful-than-pakistanis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11981677/British-Indians-a-remarkable-story-of-success.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31435929
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27775327
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17377895
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol fucking disgusting

Go away Pakistan. The rest of the world prefers Indian's to you fuckers, at least they don't blow anyone up, steal benefits and groom kids.

you can post pakki memes too i have no probs lol xD (OP)

well ok then

There is no functional difference between Pakis and Indians to people who matter. They're both functionally retarded mud people to westerners.

i am gonna fap now

Nobody makes them. Intolerance against Islam and Pakistan is met with a severe backlash.

Feel free to look up Muslims in Luton, Bradford, Birmingham or Rotherham if you want to have a real rage session. Makes me sick seeing what's happening and yet people sit about mocking India, Poland, Ireland etc while all these people come here, integrate, contribute (and in the case of Indians, get highly educated).

demos.co.uk/blog/why-are-british-indians-more-successful-than-pakistanis/

whatever you say bossman

i will shot you how its done

Say what you like.. they work hard.. they do shit jobs that whites don't want to do.. and they don't strap c4 to their bodies and run into crowds.. well done Prajeet.. good boy

I wonder if Indians will ever stop wanting to be British

they probably kill more people with their shit driving than muslims kill with their bombs and shit driving combined

Keling Paria

when cousins marry

for a hundred generations

>muh, they don't integrate and are ruining our countries
>when will they stop trying to be like us and integrate into our culture

pick one and only one

TBH, has nothing to do with wanting to be British (though that's EXACTLY what any child of an immigrant is). I'm simply drawing attention to the net contributions of Indians (Hindus) to British society compared to that of Muslims (Pakistani+middle eastern).

What Indians have done (skip over the shit about Modi at the beginning, last couple of paragraphs are the ones about the general population):
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11981677/British-Indians-a-remarkable-story-of-success.html

What Muslims contribute: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31435929

I didn't say I wanted them to integrate. I mean I hold them in utter contempt for their pathetic attempts to be emulate British culture.

Math tutor here. Indian parents make me drive 15 miles to tutor their mentally-challenged kid for a measly $35/h even though they live in a fucking mansion. Got him from a C average up to an A at end of semester by getting him 29/30 in final exam. My thanks? Car broke down; I was 1/2 h late, so I got scolded and punished to keeping the session under 1 h. (usually 1.5 h.) They had forgotten all about the A. Should have given me a bonus.

So you'd rather they do what the Muslims do and walk around in their traditional dresses, make sure EVERY restaurant and grocery store supplies their halal meat, don't speak the language, protest for reforms to local law and want to build religious schools/places of worship on every street corner?

Sounds like you're more of a liberal cuck than I am!

Why didn't you charge more and only take on kids who you enjoyed working with?

That's what you get when you work for indians. They think they own their workers.

Where did I say that?

tbh, I just want them to fuck off back to their own leprosy-infested country.

say bye to the NHS. say bye to military technology research and development. say bye to most of our computing/tech industry. say bye to half the bankers, hedge funds and accountants.

tbh i see just as many, if not more, retarded anglos online

Where I live Indians have literally taken over. They have all the high-paying jobs, so I gotta take what I can. I do have nice kids, too, but need to make ends meet.

People who like math are always the biggest vaginas good god

You have no reason as to why you want them to fuck off, you just don't like them...

Fair enough, though you sound like quite an unintelligent, uninformed and uneducated individual.

OK bye

>Why I am not being allowed to defecate on nice British streets?

kuttiya salah bhenchod

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27775327

>filename

So be grateful they gave you the job?

Remember, those parents are probably first generation or immigrants themselves. Most likely East African Indians. They saw some tough shit as kids and that's why they have a no fucking about attitude.

Having worked with a lot of children from 'power couples' myself, I can tell you, that's the exact attitude you get from Jewish, Chinese, Japanese and Nigerian parents too. They know what hard work is and they are ruthless when it comes to discipline and results. One of the reasons those specific demographic groups have managed to do so well in such short periods of time.

All those cows over there are a massive reason for the atmosphere getting fucked

That is because there are more anglos online

Dear Indians:

It isn't our fault that you reproduced worse than rabbits and outrageously overpopulated your country. We shouldn't have to pay for YOUR mistake.

Signed, the rest of Planet Earth

PS -- Go back to and STAY in your SHITTY country and STOP reproducing already. Maybe in 100 years we'll like you again.

So fucking true. I used to paint apartments and every time I would have to go and touch up some indians place or do some kind of work in there... They would fucking hover right over me the entire time and try to get me to do all sorts of weird shit. Like fixing the toilet or something

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17377895

>The plan is to get rid of open defecation by the end of this year.
>16 March 2012

good luck with that

i love india! :)

booom shiva!

google "filthy india photos chinese netizens reactions"

prepare to fucking vomit like never before

That's as false as shit. Jewish parents lavished me with money. Even long after their children graduated they helped me with $1000s when I needed it. Japanese, Chinese, Koreans OTOH just want everything for nothing and are fucking stupid to boot. I don't know where the stereotype of the East Asian intelligence came from but these people are dumb as bricks. Russians and Eastern Europeans aren't much better, but at least they try to become friends with me and offer me loads of food, treats and gifts, plus occasional cash bonuses.

I've seen lots of hot indian women in my life. Fucked a few too.

But I've never heard a woman say "indian guys are hot".
Or charming.
Or desirable in any way.

So why are there over a billion people living on india?
Rape.

That is fucking monstrous.

I love Indians but couldn't eat a whole one

I like my indians covered in thick sauce.

indians are fucking disgusting

But India has a space program. They even have a prove en route to Mars.

They may shit on the street, but they're doing something right. Also, thin sexy indian American women fuck better than any other women. I say that as a white American. If I ever get married, I hope it's to an Indian girl.

Pakistan, on the other hand, has a capital city with the word Islam in its name. Therefore Pakistanis are basically violent religious murder apes.

>mfw they're right about bitches having different faces

Dat bulge. Swinger.

muh white american you are filthy indian who wipes his ass with his left hand after shitting

You're super racist.

Pahjeet, are you even trying to hide your shillness?

Go shit in the street, punjab.

Did someone say indian hate thread?

No no no, lightly blanched and served with a shiraz, drool drool drool

Dumbass detected

Autism awareness month

Bait

Well, then, you should be ROCKING* at the par-teh!

(*) back and forth, that is

Long but worth it. Dont read the facebook posts it doesnt add to the story and takes longer

>Baymax.webm

American as fuck

PAHJEET IS BACK MOTHER FUCKERS!!

THE WORLD IS OUR SHIT HOLE, WE POO POO WHEREVER THE FUCK WE WANT!!

This is hinduism you uneducated, ignorant peasant

Damn bro, I mirin.

The bought like twenty thousand flesh eating turtles to try and clean the corpses out of the Ganges, but after five years the Indians had hunted them all to extinction.

But less then china's shit driving

FAGGOTS...WE ARE PAJEET, THE MASTER RACE.

Untainted by the fucked up philosophies of the west, like FEMINISM and CUCKOLDRY.

Our women are our bitches, in and out of bed. They know their place. They drink our cum without complaint.

WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

WE LITERALLY POO IN THE STREET.

People talk like America is the most free nation?

Pffft..you guys can't even hit your own damn children. What kind of a free country is it where you can't even POO out in the OPEN? WE DO WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT HERE compared to the beta shit you are allowed to do in your HUMAN FARMING country, where people are bred and indoctrinated into horse shit ideologies...looking at you you leftist fucks in the US and in EU.

DESI MASTER RACE BITCHES...

Bow to the superior RACE...where the WOMEN ARE OUR BITCHES and the whole EARTH is our POO POO PLACE..

1350 million people POO POO ing everywhere, we will soon take over the world with POOOO...

BHARAT MATA KI JAI! BHOSADIKE, PURA DUNIYA HUMARA SHOUCHAALAY, SUUNG LE HUMARA AAZAADI KO..

PS: Oh yeah, I'm sure the horse that laid down this beauty in Manhattan had an INDIAN MASTER...we POO wherever the fuck we want bitches! BOW TO OUR PEE POO POWER!

hahahahaha

haha nice try punjeet

What Jefferson say?

DESI POWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

WE DO WHATEVER WE WANT WHERE EVER WE WANT FAGGOTS..

CAN YOU SMELL OUR FREEDOM FAGGOTS!!

tl:dr

hardcore stalker

JOIN ME MY FELLOW PAHJEET'S

JOIN ME ON MY JOURNEY TO MAKE THE GREATNESS OF OUR BROWN NATION SPREAD FAR AND WIDE.

THESE BITCHES AIN'T GOT SHIT OVER US. WE SHIT WHEREVER WE WANT.

PAHJEET IS HERE CHOO CHOO>>>>>>>>>>

Fuck racism, jusy don't come here and attempt to fuck with my already fucked up country

P.s stop shitting out useless kids to fill up ur rusty fucking pos van, leeching my fucking shekels. not racist, immigrant fact.

That was a wild ride thanks user

Chekd

USA doesn't allow immigrants from Asia unless they have a skillset or are pursuing one (a degree basically). So naturally we assume all Asians are smart because we don't know many uneducated ones

No problem anaan

YOU TELL THEM MY FELLOW PAHJEET>>>

THESE FAGS AIN'T GOT SHIT OVER US>>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION!!

As someone who is Indian I can assure you that the majority of Indians are dumb pieces of shit.

I'm high as shit wtf did i just read?

What does the Indian say?
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RA-RAPE

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms

As someone who is from USA, we be stealing your doctor's it seems. Also your caste system is fucked up

That's a throw back