How do I get out of silver?

how do I get out of silver?
Even if i cary the game the other fucking silvers will afk, be russians rush B or do other stupid ass things.
Help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWd1qJ8aZ1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I first got into my silver stuckage I friended a lot of Gold Nova 1+ which got me out quick due to playing with higher skilled players,. Play against people with higher ranks then your own = more ELO

Become a one trick Mercy.

all you gotta do is learning russian and accepting putin as your lord and saviour !

>git gud

I have no idea how people stay in silver. I legitimately bought a smurf and played like complete garbage and still couldn't get below MG1.

First match while unranked, non prime, solo queue I got matched against silver 1-3 players. I'd always push like an idiot, not checking angles, no utility usage, nothing.

One guy made me lose my shit when as a terrorist I was pushing solo b tunnels on dust 2 and an enemy CT was standing on top of the xbox. He sprayed an entire clip of his p90 at me and didn't connect a single shot. Then, he proceeded to reload without even hiding away from me. So I tapped him 3-4 times with a p250 and he ragequitted with a 7 day ban.

I still don't know how people stay in silver.

get some higher ranked friends.
Not really any other way out of it unless you're lucky enough to get decent random team mates

yeah but how do i do so?
no one from gold won't to play with silver

Maybe not everyone's naturally good at FPS games.

for a reason. silver people are impossible to play with.

Dude, I'm really, REALLY bad. Here's a shitty fragmovie I made recently:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWd1qJ8aZ1Q

Like, I am having fun ingame, but i'm not THAT good.

If you can't get below MG1 then you're obviously not really bad because there are millions of players who are worse.

>get friends who are higher ranks
>become better at carrying

Trust me dude, if you become better at the game you will rank up to mg1 easy. It's all about practice. I used to have a smurf account which was gn4 then was unranked. When I started playing with it again it got ranked in silver 3, and holy shit was it so much fun getting up to 50 kills in a game, got it to gn1 in 2-3 days.

when i played that game i went from silver 1 - gold 1 in a week so no excuse

Are you from europe? You can play with me, i got multiple Accounts on ge. My current smurf is smfc. I dont enjoy playing too serious anymore so i rather smurf..

As long as you give out decent calls and have proper utility play you'd get in any lobby with higher elo players.

I don't get how people can't understand ranking systems like this.
Play more fucking games. That's it.
If your rank is so shit that teammates are useless and sometimes afk, then the enemy team will be the same.
If you deserve to be a higher rank, then you will consistently play well for your rank.
Then, for example, if there are 5 people on each team, every game you play, the enemy team has 5 chances to get a shitter and your team has 4 because you always play well.
At the end of the day, you'll just win more often because of this. You don't even have to be MUCH better, just good enough to be consistent.
If you're stuck for a large amount of games, it's because you belong.

>how do I get out of silver?

It's really easy. Stop wasting time on children's games, get a job, and maybe get a girlfriend. Problem fucking solved.

leave

Play a game that isn't shit.

Exclude de_dust2. That's how you avoid Russians.

>Rush B or do other stupid ass things

learn to cs. random b rushes are a part of the game. If you never do it the team will never put players over there and you will always be facing a full team at the opposite site.

You need to be the difference. You can't blame your teammates because everyone is equally subjected to the shit show that is silver tier. If you aren't winning, it's because the guy in the same shoes as you on the other team is outdoing you. Do better. Recognize that you are the problem and only you can rise yourself out of that rank. Some games will be unwinnable, but statistically it will even out in the long run. Sometimes your enemy will have that same afk/griefing bs instead.

I'll play with you on an alt, guaranteed wins, $2 a game :>

/thread

+

play with friends that ur good with and that can play good

LE fag here, I suggest you learn smokes at that rank and play for yourself or try to add people that top fragged and queue with them.

>add people that top fragged and queue with them.
this
if u want to rank up queue with people better or same skill as you.

never solo queue in silver.