18 Year Olds. Post them

18 Year Olds. Post them.

No

Mods mods mods!
Oh, hang on go ahead

For fuck's sake she literally has the balloons.

Shortly after she turned 18

Fucking nice. Continue.

Anyone like or want more?

Hell yes!

Niceeee.

Obviously she's 18.
Post her nudes, because she's 18 and legal.

Post nudes, or leave Sup Forums forever, you not posting her nudes faggot.

Uh yes

You day a girl is hot when she's 17 years, 364 days, 12 hours and 59 minutes old, and you go to jail, wind up on the sex offender list and everyone calls you a pedophile for the rest of your life.

But 18 years and on second? You can say all of the depraved perverted shit about her you want, and nobody says a thing.

My point is that if she's 12, I should be able to fuck her brains out if she's hot. Age of consent is bullshit.

How would you fuck her?

Yes

With my penis pulled through my boxers in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

>Thinking the average 12 year old is emotionally and psychologically ready for a sexual relationship.
>Thinking this won't fuck them up for life.
>Being this deluded.

You're a fag who wants to ruin children's lives, just admit it.

Age of consent or not you're still gonna die a virgin

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

Force my dick in her ass. Stretch her out with my dick.

You fucking savage

Not where I expected this to go.

18 year old tease

You should write erotic fiction.

Make her show more.