Be REALLY rude to the country above you. (without using stereotypes)

be REALLY rude to the country above you. (without using stereotypes)

ur cunt is gay lmao

obi m; ; ; e

The fact that Goa is still one of the best and richest regions in the indian subcontinent really leaves disappointed with both of your cunts.

goa is a rape capital. just like it was when you ruled it

India is a rape continent and Goa being ahead on that too just further proves our superiority. Step it up.

No one actually remembers your country by itself, it's always mine who comes in mind first.
You are so unimportant to the world nowadays I even forgot you were part of Europe, and I'm pretty sure everyone else who doesn't live there forgets that once in a while as well.

You are literally the word favela and the only redeeming factor is that you held the olymoics, but even the city you held it in was like 90% favela. You do nothing to try and be a regional power and help your brethren remove the commies from their borders. Good job getting handed an empire and losing it.

ur mum is fat lmao

>Good job getting handed an empire and losing it.
Oh look, it's the nigger calling the other nigger black.

No history

no history again

I see literally zero insults there. Disappointed but not surprised.

Your father is ashamed to acknowledge you as his legit spawn and no one else takes you seriously.
I can't think of anything rude to my favourite country, baka.

7-1

You have literally nothing interesting or relevant for anyone to comment about, except some missing planes.

Also go fuck yourself.

Your guy in Civ VI was a dick that kept asking for handouts despite hating glorious Rome and denounced my civ as a war mine constantly.

(Denounces you)

WE WUZ RAPE KANGZ

POO

SHART

Ur ugly and nobody lieks u

I hope you die from your own rancid decay

I hope your lungs disintegrate and crumble while you are awake and you convulse to death.

We're dumb as hell

True tbqhwy. It's infectious, too.

Well you're gay too.

you are fucking white

i am greek

What's a white?

you are greek

You too are greek.

ugly inbred mongols and drunks

You are a turk

retarded swedish mongoloids living on russian clay

swedes with chink eyes