“He shouldn’t be able to wear a zebra jersey ever again. He shouldn’t be able to work in a fucking Foot Locker.”

>“He shouldn’t be able to wear a zebra jersey ever again. He shouldn’t be able to work in a fucking Foot Locker.”

twitter.com/ArrowheadPride/status/820853119089315841

Which incident is he referring to?

Eric Fisher holding on the 2PAT my bad

>Can't beat a team that scores 0 (ZERO) touchdowns

>WHY DON'T THE REFS GIVE US PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate the steelers, but that hold was so blatant, own up.

Kelce is unironically a white nigger

>blaming the refs.

For any europoors or casuals unfamiliar with football and it's rules: This is a hold. This is textbook holding. A no-brainer for any refs that wouldn't be second guessed in a different circumstance.

>Arms wrapping around
>Clinching Jersey
>Falling down with the first two points

With the third point it became a bonafide tackle.

It may not be obvious when Kelce and Andy Reid saw it in real time, but refs would catch that shit easily and the instant replay makes it absolute.

Looked like a hold to me. He's gonna look stupid once he actually watches the footage.

Dude had him in a headlock ffs

Wigger btfo but I agree. That was a bullshit call at that stage of the game

It looked like a hold but they hadn't called a hold all game and decided to whip them out at the climax. When it comes down to that you let the players play and swallow your flags. See: Ravens / 49ers super bowl ending. Besides Steelers would of still been in control of their destiny with plenty of time left on the clock to manage a field goal.

chefs fags btfo

oh and that was very clearly a hold.

kelce very quickly became my most hated player in the league. learn the fucking rules you jagoff cheapshotting bastard faggot cuck. can't wait until von miller blasts your faggot ass again next year you worthless piece of shit.

This beta was literally invisible on the field tonight. They were calling him the gronk of the midwest and he got shutdown by a very average steeler defense. The call was correct, but I certainly understand why his anus would hurt. I'd be upset too if some literally who dbs took me out of a game

he's a fake ass gronk if that lmao. it almost feels inappropriate to say their names in the same post. kelce is a broke ass jank version

Why don't defense pick up the ball holder and carry him down to the other side of the field?

When the ball carrier is immobilized (forward progress) the play ends.

what did he mean by this?

#hiddenmessages

#cryptic

#connecthedots

>chimp out and stall out one of your team's drives costing you points
>B-B-BUT ITS THE REF'S FAULT FOR CALLING HOLDING

>The refs need to learn to call a fair game. And you need to learn a positive Chiefs narrative. There was so much wrong about this game tonight. From the way they broadcasted it to the final flag that stole the game from the better team. They didn’t call one offensive holding against pit all night. I know bullshit when I see it. If you can’t see it. You might try looking in the mirror.

WEW LAD KC FANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

I'm confused. So the guy in red was holding? And the guy complaining was the guy in red?

>arm outside the box
In what world is that not holding?

Fucking shit refs. I barely touched him after a play was blown dead.

The guy in red is holding. The guy complaining was 20 yards away in the end zone waiting for a pass and had no idea his teammate was committing a penalty. He probably didn't even watch the play after the game and is just being butthurt in postgame interview. I realize it was an emotional loss, but he needs to learn how to lose with dignity.