Audrie and Daisy

>Audrie Pott and Daisy Coleman never met each other in person, but the two American teenagers shared a horrific personal experience that’s becoming all too commonplace in a culture dominated by internet interactions. In Bonni Cohen and Jon Shenk’s documentary “Audrie & Daisy,” the filmmakers follow Pott and Coleman’s eerily similar stories to weave together a single tale of online bullying that will likely leave audiences shaken and demanding change.

>Both Pott and Coleman were sexually assaulted while intoxicated — while both girls were still teenagers in high school — and were subsequently bullied (both in person, but mainly online) by their classmates and alleged abusers. The girls ultimately approached their situations in different ways, but “Audrie & Daisy” uses their stories to tell one cohesive (and heartbreaking) story.

youtube.com/watch?v=29Dr4ChJUBc

Jewish directors try to prove it's not ok to make fun of a couple of dumb sluts whose pathetic parents didn't watch them properly and thought it would be ok to bring alcohol and get drunk with a bunch of older boys alone: The Netflix Documentary.

(((Anonymous)))

girls shouldn't drink alcohol

Missourifag here. Live very close to Daisy. She's been my waitress at restaurants locally. A guy I used to smoke/party with dated her for a long time after the whole incident. She was at my senior prom. Obviously don't know her too well, but the brief encounters I've had with her she's been very cool.

>victim blaming
Spotted the permavirgin.

This will never not be funny AND relevant.

>Both Pott and Coleman were sexually assaulted while intoxicated — while both girls were still teenagers in high school
Drunk sex isn't rape.

Pott, the girl who killed herself, did so because guys took pics of her while passed out and fingering her. She killed herself for that lol.

Nu male spotted

>Pott, the girl who killed herself, did so because guys took pics of her while passed out and fingering her. She killed herself for that lol.

yeah but it was because they easily got 4 fingers in like it was nothing

I blame them all so suck my dick you fudge-packing cuck

>If I don't see it anymore it's not happening
>knowing people are talking shit behind your back doesn't hurt your feelings

I blame the parents, girls, and assailants.

Grow thicker skin cunt. Not everybody likes you, not everybody will like you and not everyone thinks good thoughts about you.

>Caring what people say about you as a teenager

Lol how badly were you hurt for being a dumbass Facebook addict?

That doesn't make bullying of any kind an acceptable thing to do

You're right but It's human nature. Get used to it or pull a pott and kill yourself.

We should better ourselves not just give up to base instincts

And we are. Bullying purges the weak from the system. If you're too stupid to walk away from a computer when cyber bullied, you don't deserve to live. Simple.

Cool you sound like a really nice person I'm sure you have a positive impact on everyone you meet

Bullying is fine unless it turns into psychopathic behavior like assaulting people for no reason.

Most of what people call "bullying" is really just truth-telling, like saying that a girl is a slut if she fucks a bunch of guys.

>That doesn't make bullying of any kind an acceptable thing to do

Bullying is perfectly acceptable and it helps build a stronger whole group.

Social norms are enforced on others by teasing and humiliation.

Don't want to end up getting mocked for getting fingered after you drink a bottle of fireball and pass out on a couch? DONT DRINK FIREBALL AND PASS OUT.

That's why the younger generation is weak. There would have been no MLP in the 1980s for boys. The second someone brought home a MLP figure their older brother would have torn the legs off and cut the mane and tail hair off into a buzzcut

>Bullying purges the weak from the system

This, and bullying is a way to get rid of people who are bad for society. Calling a cross-dressing tranny "disgusting" at school is good for the school because it keeps people away from that abnormal, mentally-ill freak, and hopefully will result in that freak leaving the school altogether.

This guy gets it.

>Bullying is perfectly acceptable

What if you're "that short kid" whose father blew his brains out with a shotgun, or the "not-quite-right" kid whose mother drinks and fucks random men at the local bar? Is bullying acceptable, then? Is bullying acceptable when you're the target for absolutely no other reason than that you're different?

Yeh, you just need to be stronger than your parents. The bullying is to reinforce your mind so you don't end up in the same position.

Yup, that's enough to convince me that you should kill yourself.

Getting molested is a little more than being called a faggot online.

What? Don't you want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful regardless of all the shit that people gave you?

Yes, and no.

Yes if you are affected by that to the point where your brain is abnormal. Having a whore for a mother creates serial killers.

No if you are normal despite such unfortunate childhood circumstances.

What you describe as "bullying" is just normal behavior by normal people to keep abnormal people away from them. There is nothing normal about "beating up a kid because he is short" but it is entirely normal to tell the tranny at your school that he is disgusting and he should stay away from you.

>same nigga that had a hissy fit when people talked shit about his album

Dumb sluts

So glad there's at least someone in the thread who understands the importance of bullying and reinforcement of social norms within a society. FYI: I was bullied relentlessly as a teen for a number of reasons, and behaviors. I learned to change these behaviors and attempted to improve myself physically, I go with the crowd now, I act like other adults and society rewards me for it. I'm much happier than when I was a kid. "Bullying" is the best way to separate the strong from the weak, the strong quickly learn to fit in, and the weak turn in to pic related or an hero.

god damn this is a depressing post

nu-male detected

Seems to be that the pic related is strong and you're weak for giving in to peer pressure.

He's strong for not being coaxed into being a degenerate, you faggot.

ok

Another pretty white girl in America makes stupid decisions and gets a documentary made about her, nothing new.

There's no excuse for bullying. I had an friend at school who was an stutterer. God, I got so pissed when people made fun of her. She tried her best... Nowdays I'm very pround of myself, because at the age of 12 I was mature enough to never laught about her, and always help.

How is anyone on Sup Forums justifying or even defending bullying? I'd have to assume summer normies are leaving their last impressions or bullies really are stereotypical neckbeards.

This tbqh.

I don't condone bullying but people are so sensitive these days that even the most benign of jokes and comments are enough to consider someone a bully an awful person for it.

>Yup, that's enough to convince me that you should kill yourself.
Stop being a bully shitlord!

There's bullying, and then there's SJW bullying aka telling the truth about somebody.

Bullying used to be psychopathic behavior that resulted in traumatic experiences for a child but now bullying can be as simple as telling a fag he is a fag.

>Bonni Cohen and Jon Shenk

We must prevent "bullying" on social media by forcing the goyim to apply for an internet ID attached to their SSN.

No more free speech for you, goyim!

>Ever caring about what people think of you outside business and family
>Especially some random people on the internet

Top cuck.
Get your testosterone levels checked.

I was in such a situation.
I'm forever glad that my mates bullied any hint of complex out of me. I don't know if I would have turned up like those nu-males otherwise, but there was a risk.

It's true though.
When someone is bizarre or out of norms, he gets bullied. It's like a check mechanism that destroys special snowflake feelings. If you truly think your unconventional behavior superior, you largely don't care and if it really is, you get ahead.

Bullying made me a better person. I used to be a little faggot with black nail polish and goth hair. Now I'm a normal guy with a gf, all because I realized my friends and other people were right about me.