I got married to this 19 yo Filipina. Her name is Joy

I got married to this 19 yo Filipina. Her name is Joy.

I met her online. I flew to the Philippines to meet her and her family.
We fell in love almost instantly.

She isn't a bar girl. She's a good girl and she speaks English because she attended a private Catholic school. That's why I had to pay more for her dowry. She's a virgin and I'm about to pop her cherry.

What do you guys think of my wife?
I think you can see in her eyes that she's a good girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/736970490/#736970797
thaiembassy.com/thailand/thai-dowry.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Le lel

it´s a trap!
Your money, your kidneys o something you really need will be stolen

how old r u?

Her name is Joy.

She'll get fat and start sleeping around. All flippers do that after you marry them.

she looks very young

>Dolphin noises
Like those kind?

still fucked up. it is like you married an almost 14 years old and you taking advantage of her because you pay her family with your dirty amerifuck dollars

what was the dowry

>why I had to pay more for her dowry.
C
U
C
K
It'll be funny when her broke ass takws half of yo shit

good for you user, about the only way to start a decent family now-a-days. Good luck, hope she doesn't get westernized. Make sure you protect your assets.

How big is her penis? Is it a feminine penis?

She is NOT kissing you! She is recieving your kiss! That already tells me enough!

Also you look a bit retarded with that small head of yours!

She gonna leave yea as soon as she get established

How old are you.

you got her in a catalogue for pedophiles?

>$1,340 in US dollars
Worth every penny, as long as you don't mind buying a human being.
She's 19.

everyone is fit and pretty when they are young.
She isn't old enough to know how to maintain her looks, so be sure to train her to keep fit/proper posture and all that, and make sure to your diet is healthy as well. Rich western food isn't good for westerners, let alone ricers.

Make sure to have children right away so she has purpose and make her an integral part of a shared plan for the future so she won't end up trying to fill a hole in her life by being an attention whore when you're not around.

Also she will go through a personality change once away from her parental influence.

And finally. get off Sup Forums.
btw congrats, also fuck you.

It's a trap

I'm 34. I'm a Java Developer. I make 92k a year.

Bading saput

Enjoy the 12 months of pumping her stupid before she fucks off and takes most of your money with her

Tits or fuck off

Also why the fuck did you get married when for the price of the dowry you could've fucked like 50 hotter, younger whores in that same country who you don't have to support or give half your money to when they leave

Soon that will become a lot less when you have to pay her every month after the divorce when she runs off with some younger good looking guy :-)

Yeah gross. And she's using you for security I'm sure.

I feel a roast brewing OP. You just gonna sit there and take it java boy?

There's a lot of people who are raging here XD

>for her dowry
Let me tell you what a REAL DOWRY is you shart ass moron:
It's what the parents GIVE to the bride when she marries in order to help her start a family.
You just BOUGHT your wife like chattel.

If it's money they want I would've bought her at 14 with parents written consent and fucked her brains about till she was 19 and kicker her nigger chink hoe ass to the curve after I made like 10 fold pimping her ass.
But you're just a loser moron.

>dowry
WTF you talking about you illiterate MORON!
google search?q=dowry

Once she gets her green card she is gone.

^no one says 'XD' anymore. Stop being a middle schooler

Congrats man. I'm in my 30's, my Filipina wife is turning 19 soon. We have a 2 year old son, I couldn't be happier. I also started fucking her sister about a month after she turned 13 while wife was pregnant. Being white means you can take what you want here.

TITS OR GTFO!

Look at the guy on the right, you can almost taste his disgust, he sees you for exactly what you are, jsut another soft in the head idiot with no social skills that's going to get rinsed to fuck.

Give it 18 months and she'll be back home, have surgery to create an artificial hymen so she can be punted out to the next mug punter that comes along as a virgin good girl.

Taking half of his shit +alimony .

Show us your dick

too bad you cant get a real wife and had to buy one but hey at least your getting laid

BS. This same exact thread was here a year or so ago. Same pics, etc

You'll have gorgeous daughters, any sons will be small and weak most likely

how do you know that she loves you and not your money?

Yea but they ugly!

creepiest shit as of now. this has been posted a fucking while before and here it comes AGAIN. Most importantly the intention of this post doesn't seem to be to troll..... WHICH MAKES IT MORE CREEPIER. I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU POST HOW MUCH YOU WOULD RATE MY EXOTIC PARTNER?Whoever the fuck you are making this thread show your fucking self up and state your true intentions. IS THIS SHIT ADVERTISMENT FOR UNDERGROUND HUMAN SHIT. HEEEEEEEEEEELP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

supreme

it's certainly looking like this motherfucker is suggesting human trafficking

I hope you send nudes of your wife OP and if u wanna be cucked I´m in

It's called being ingit, jealousy... Those losers can't stand that their women crave mothering white children and moving abroad over staying in country and living poor forever.

As long as you communicate and set limits, I can see this being a happy marriage. Dudes talking shit are probably jealous you got a tight little piece like that to slam on the reg.

Also user is right you should put a baby in her right away

op is instilling human trafficking

Not op but divorce is illegal in the Philippines. And women can be arrested for adultery in the Philippines

>actual flip user

BY THEE ALMIGHTY POWER OF US AKA Sup Forums LET'S STRIKE THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE ON THIS HUMAN TRAFFICAR WHO PLAGUES OUR BOARD WITH TRAFFIC

>Bettendorf
>john Bettendorf
>admin on reddit
>hapas board

BETTENDORF

END YOUR LIFE YOU RACETRAITING CUCK

Bettendorf is a cuckbook who has daddy issues cause he divorced white mommy for asian mommy.

He also is the reason for the u mad white boi threads

#KysBettendorf

Bettendorf is mad that old mommy is poor cause she signed a prenup

don't they all?
thebarchive.com/b/thread/736970490/#736970797

why the fuck did you get married??

just fuck some hookers with your disposable income man.

you're gona get sick of this chick, FAST.

And the Age of consent is 12 here, god damn I have a real love/hate going on in the Philippines. On one hand so many young cuties that want American dick, on the other this country has a lot of fucking problems that will never be resolved.

OP is a fucking moron lmao

Congrats OP dont listen to these faggots they are in love with african americans genitals

She is stunning. Congrats

That's western dowry, dipshit. Dowry in southeast Asia it is called Sin Sod and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

thaiembassy.com/thailand/thai-dowry.php

kek

Who's the illiterate MORON???
>to the curve

I think that phrase is "to the curb"

Post moar of her OP wtf

Yea, and America is a paradise right?

Protip, stay above mindinao and you'll live like a king in the Philippines

Shes not kissing you back. Maybe this is her meal ticket out that country but she could at least make it look like she cares.

JOHN BETTENDORF GTFO

GO BACK TO CRYING CAUSE DADDY MARRIED ASIAN SLAG

>he can't get a real wife
>literally posted pictures of his actual wedding to his real wife

Are you retarded?

Say what you will about the girl, but the difference between her and this man is still clear. That a girl so far above you is with you is unnatural and an abomination. At the very least, don't have kids, or they will be cursed with your DNA as well.

That's not a real wife

If you gotta pay for someone else to shoot the deer, you don't deserve the head to mount

Money buys a shitload of loyalty there. Op gave the money to her parents and her parents accepted it. This is a form of vouching. Her parents are accepting that money under the promise that she will be a good wife. She now feels bound by duty to please Op so that she doesn't make her parents into liars.

That's how it works in that region. EVERY wife is bought there. All of them.

Middle class flip here.. the guy is laughing his ass from the inside.. filipinos normally look down on families that sell their girls to white folks.. in reality its still a bit of taboo and mostly its all about the money..

You look like a pedo and she looks like she's 12. So nice match.

This is entirely bullshit.

I'm flip user and I'm calling you cnn for this post

brb. moving to the Philippines.

Nice post Bettendorf.

How's mommy living under the bridge?

This is easy.

If you stay in the Philippines with her the whole time, should go well. Bang a cute girl that will look 13 for the next 20 years and should stay mostly loyal.

If you bring her to the West she'll get infected with feminism, chunk up, start looking 40, then leave you and take half your shit.

What is your plan? (This is like "Choose Your Adventure: Young Looking Philippine Pussy Edition")

/thread

I have a "real wife," and I totally disagree with you. Married is married, wife is wife, all's equal in the eyes of the law.

wait what

Tits or get the fuck out dyke

If you don't post webm of you pounding that meat in you're fake.

Flip here i also wonder why white folks mostly oldies choose ugly pinays. They call them exotic beauty but they are far from filipino beauty standard.

Do it user. A liter of rhum costs 50php (1usd)

Kilo of pork, kilo of rice, head of cabbage and various spices and such is 200 php (4usd)

Meal for two in nice restaurant is 500php
(10usd)

Hotel is 2000php (40usd)

ITT: Little dicked Asian males buttblasted.

Yall mad that you lost ANOTHER fine ass Asian woman to the superior white man.

They are old and can't pull any fucking tail at all in the usa

Shit quality post there john Bettendorf

Go back to plebbit

Youre a creepy looking fucker

>I disagree

That doesn't make you any less wrong

How does it feel being with a woman just because of your money? Also, if you think she's that good of a girl, think again.

She married you for your money, what has she done with other rich western men before you?

Also Joy is a common gold digging asian name, if you weren't aware.

t. a guy that was in asia for a long time

Dude I'm Fil/Am, in Pangasinan right now. Went to the Philippines when I turned 14, was there for ten years, returned to the states for work after I finished college. Bounce back and forth every couple years, mostly to visit family and see friends.

America has its shit too, but when it comes to standards on almost everything the US has this place beat. How often does the power go out where you're at, here it's anytime we get more than a light rain. Yeah you can live cheaply here but if you want to maintain any standard of living like you would in America it's way more expensive here.

This is pasta by the way, the nigger posts this shit about once a month

so you didn't have any money left for a decent camera ? in 2017 ?

Its not inggit. More like he is disgusted. Filipinos here dont like interracial too much.