This is correct

This is correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourteamcheats.com/
khanacademy.org/science/chemistry/gases-and-kinetic-molecular-theory/ideal-gas-laws/v/ideal-gas-equation-pv-nrt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

objectively true

All of them except the falcons are the bad guys desu

tru

Why would you say the Steelers are good?

It's gonna be Falcons vs Pats for a Good vs Evil Superb Owl

lesser or two evils between pats

the pats are the overall bad guys they need to be knocked out, alteast brady

>Have a rapist on your team
>Good

Wew

>not aligning with the villains
Its like you're a moralfag or something

Because they need to beat the Pats the ultimate evil.

Plus I like Brown and Bell. And Harrison is a fucking scary motherfucker. Dude's basically Suh without the chimpout after the play.

>Shittsburgh
>Good guys

When will this meme end? That city needs forty years of losing. Their people are fat on arrogance.

That doesn't mean Steelers are good, though

I'd say either both NFC teams are good, or everyone is bad except Atlanta

Underdog, lots of likeable players (even if you don't like some), plenty of good memes, pepe Tomlin, Rooney's are royalty, and it's them vs Patriots now

baltipoor detected

>good guys
Falcons
>okay guys
Packers
>bad guys
Steelers, Patriots

>Steelers
>Good

>Tfw Virginia native in Chicago

You dont know me

It's hard for me to pull for a team who has that nigger Joey Porter as a coach

>Packers
>Bad guys
Wut? Did you forget they have Mr. Discount Double Check himself? Super loveable. GB cool af senpai

Football is so much more enjoyable when you don't take sides.

>in Chicago
how many times have you been shot today?

This is sports; there is no good or bad guys.

How are the Packers bad guys? They just KO'ed the ultimate NFC evil that is the Cowcucks.

>not betting your emotions on a game
>being a coward

(OP)
>Steelers
>Good

0. North side NEET

You be quiet, south of equator canada

its championship teams moron

falcons nfc good guys
steelers afc good guys

overall rankings
good guys: falcons

bad guys: patriots, steelers/packers

Steelers and Falcons are good guys because there fans don't shitpost.

Packers and Patriots are bad guys because there fans shitpost all the time.

Super simple stuff guys.

>Packers fans shitpost all the time
>Falcons and Steelers fans don't shitpost

Are you retarded?

I bet by brother 50$ at 2:1 odds that it'd be a falcons steelers superbowl at the start of playoffs, so I hope so.

>rapist QB
>good guys

Joey dindu nuffin, he a good boy

I guess

I think I'd rather see the good-est team (Atlanta) beat the bad-est team (New England) in the Owl, though

this is objectively correct

Are you?

Legit their are on average 4 threads/pictures about Brady or Rodgers on the first three pages at any given moment or day.

Outside of literally right after a playoff win there never are of the Steelers and Falcons.

dubs for /our guy/ ?

>Legit their are on average 4 threads/pictures about Brady or Rodgers on the first three pages at any given moment or day.
So you are retarded.

This.

there are plenty of stoolers shitposters user

>patriots
>bad guys

The only bad guys here are the Steelers who attract so many bandwagon fans because of their team colors.

let me help ya out matty brah

Exactly. That's why I said he's retarded. And I've seen so many Russell Wilson cuck posts made by Failcons fans in the past week.

You all know you want to see this Super Bowl. Don't fucking deny it.

>rapists and niggers
>good guys

This
Falcons are pretty chill for being from nigger capital
Puckers are pretty neutral team with mediocre to bad fans
Pats are cheaters and poor losers
Steelers have a rapist qb and obnoxious fans

They already had 40 years of losing. Seriously, Shittsburgh has been Browns-tier for half of their existence.

>people make threads about the 2 best qbs of all time on a sports forum
really?

How are the Steelers good guys? They have shit tons of superbowls. That picture seems to indicate that makes you a bad guy. Fuck the Steelers.

>steelers
>good

Let it happen pls

All of them are good except Shittsburgh. Patriots hover usually, but are neutral right now since Brady + Trump is memeworthy. As long as Steelers don't win the Bowl, I am a happy camper.

name literally one likeable steelers player

>le homosexual manlet showboater man
>fat rapist QB
>domestic abusers all over the roster

Not to mention a nigger coaching staff

If you don't like James Harrison you can get fucked. He plays football the way it's meant to be played.

Good Guys
>Falcons
Bad Guys
>Steelers, Patriots, Packers

why does everyone always want the pats to lose

Cheaters and they got a cupcake schedule and their playoff win was against a trainwreck of a team that only advanced because the other team's star QB broke several bones.

>based bell
>based brown
>based harrison
>based HOL UP meme coach
kill urself, my man

This.

Fuck all 3 of these teams that have won the sb before. I want to see Atlanta finally win it.

The Falcons are the only good guys. I love you so much for beating the xehawks and won't even bother with the owl unless you go.

t. burrs fan

The only thing Sup Forums agrees is that Falcons got the best logo and are actually good guys.
Other teams can go fuck themselves 2bh

he probably didn't watch football back in 06

>cheaters

Unsubstantiated

this guy's got it right

>literally fined multipletimes and lost cases in federal court
>unsubstantiated
kek

If the Chiefs won they would have been the good guys

Only the falcones remain as Sup Forumss team for a just victory

How can anybody dislike Antonio Brown? I hate the Steelers but can't dislike that guy

>fined multiple times

The heavy fine for spygate was the result of Goodell mistakenly thinking filming signals is illegal and the fine for deflategate was the result of Goodell not understanding basic chemistry.

>lost federal case

That ruling was unrelated to the content of the allegations. They only determined that Goodell is allowed to do whatever he wants when it comes to handing out suspensions.

They deserve it again.

yourteamcheats.com/

>literally got so mad in a super bowl he punched a guy to the ground and wasn't ejected due to steeler bias
>doesn't chimp out

How buttblasted will Sup Forums be once packers and patriots go to the Super Bowl

That's an unnecessary position to take to defend NE. Spygate and deflategate are the only two instances of alleged cheating and both of them are slanderous, baseless conspiracy theories pedaled by the media and fans of loser teams.

nah

>Bad guys
>Consistent teams with two of the greatest QBs of all time
>Good Guys
>a team coached by a dumb nigger and a team who are notorious postseason chokers

I don't understand.

So are you really saying that the Patriots didn't video tape their opponents, and are you really saying that they didn't deflate the footballs?

You have it backwards, user.

>steelers
>good guys

HAHAHAHA since fucking when. they are the most notorious and longest running villains in the nfl.

they have been constantly been villains since the 60s

>So are you really saying that the Patriots didn't video tape their opponents

They filmed the defensive signals of their opponents which, contrary to most people think, is perfectly legal.

>they didn't deflate the footballs?

I seriously doubt it. When you account for the ideal gas law their is a minute discrepancy between the measured pressure and the expexted. This discrepancy can be attributed to the fact that the refs inflated the balls with one gague and measured the balls at halftime with a different gauge that reads on the low side.

Also consider the fact that playing a game at Lambeau in 10 degree weather will deflate the balls a lot more than what they purportedly were in NE.

This.

Why weren't the Steelers footballs deflated then, if this fancy science is to be correct?

Just because someone makes a Rodgers or Brady thread that automatically makes them fan shitposts

WEW

What do you mean? Any football that is inflated inside a warm building and taken onto a cold field will be deflated.

what is bad about the packers?
not a fan of that team but dont understand the hate. they get rekt by injuries. rodgers is a homo but still chill. they dont really play that dirty. dont see a legitimate reason to hate them

I wanted them to lose tonight. They didn't. I am rooting for the Falcons above all but I have to pick them otherwise. Fuck the Packers and the Patriots.

khanacademy.org/science/chemistry/gases-and-kinetic-molecular-theory/ideal-gas-laws/v/ideal-gas-equation-pv-nrt

If this is true, then the Steelers balls would be deflated just as much. How come they never got in trouble? Or any cold weather team has never been busted for this?

Because their qb used to like to rape women in the offseason and their rb drives under the influence in his spare time. Hurrdurr.

Get a lot of meme plays/calls in their favor. Same with Seattle and the Giants.

They wont, because Goodell will make sure the Stealers have cupcake opponent for another gift SB. Screen cap it, Shitsburgh v Niglanta in the owl. Stealers win by 20.

I am a Lions fan. I want him to suffer just the same as he's made us suffer. Hate is not a strong enough word.

>Because their qb used to like to rape women in the offseason
That's a widespread football tradition.

>Pittsburgh
>good guy
rapist and an HC directly interfering with the game on the field

because they get assblasted by the ratbirds and the bungles enough to stay out of the spotlight

expect a steep uptick in Stairway to seven posting

Because no one actually cares about deflated footballs. The reason the story stuck with the Patriots is because so many people will become glued to their TV to get the latest scoop on how the Patriots' Super Bowls and records are illegitimate. No one wants to hear about how the Jets were tampering with other teams' players, the Seahawks lead the league in PED violations, the Colts changed defensive rules/won an owl as a result, the Falcons piped in noise, Seattle built a stadium that gives them a massive home field advantage, the Steelers disrupted away teams' headsets. The media doesn't cover these things because they don't sell. "Tom Brady's a Cheater" does.

The Tomlin tripping meme needs to end. He was on the field accidentally

>not understanding NFL brass and Roger Goodells undying love for the Rooney family
Oh wait, you actually think the Steelers are a good team

The Saints bountygate scandal, although mostly bullshit as well, received little attention because "they're good guys" so no one was interested in the story. No one thinks of the Saints as a dirty team today because they aren't as reviled as the Patriots because they aren't as good.

Typical for fans of cheating ass teams everyone else hates to try to deflect to more minor non-scandals. Leave it to them to chronicle every minor controversy nobody cares about in order to defend Brady. Fucking pathetic.

>a rapist
>a closet homo
>a cheater

Matty ice is NFLs last chance at a happy ending