Help /b im so friend zoned tell me how do i break the barrier

help /b im so friend zoned tell me how do i break the barrier

Not friendzoned, just ugly

octoberman sequence

start hooking up with another girl and see if this one gets jealous. it'll give you a better idea of how strong the friendzone barrier is

Do what I have done. For me, I didn't need female friends. So if they wouldn't fuck I would forget they exist.
You have to tell the girl what you want. If she starts going on about what a great friend you are stop her and tell her "I got enough friends" and end it. Women that won't put out aren't worth your time. Don't waste it on them.

You don't, you cut all contact and move on

Yo you totally look like you're on a septa train in the philly area

The fuck is wrong with this bitch's arm? Someone use the zoom-out tool on Photoshop

Does she even know that you are straight and into her?

Because it could be that she thinks that you are just nice to her like all her friends are and that you are gay because you've never gave her an actual indication of interest.

And no helping her move or going to dinner and cinema isn't a indication because that what her coworkers and female friends would do as well.

Alcohol

Not her hand giving the finger, notice the nail polish.

femanon here

that's the truth. guys always blame women for friendzoning them, but how are we supposed to know that our nice gay friend was actually attracted to us? We can't read your minds

Normal guys flirt, they look deep into our eyes, they touch us and they make us feel wanted, but friendzoned guys don't ever show any of that. It's just as sexual as hanging out with my sister.

Here is a life lesson kid. Every problem you ever have with a women, can be solved by fucking other women. That's a fact and you can take it to the bank and the grave. As for this particular babe, here's another life lesson, a freebie; Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of commitment. She has already closed her gate to you. You know it, I know it, she knows it, we all know it, but she will play dumb and never admit to it so that you will open your gate to her and be her "friend". From then on she will use you up and never have sex with you, probably laughing about how needy you are with the guys she fucks, trying to get affirmation from them, never from you, she doesn't care about you, you dry her pussy up. Now my son, follow life lesson one, go bang another chick, you will be amazed how quickly you forget this one.

move on. she's only keeping you around if she breaks up with her boyfriend

Stop being fking ugly

Life lesson three, I'm feeling generous; never take advice about women, from women. A wolf does not the ask sheep how to hunt. Good luck son, go forth on Tinder and beat some pussy up.

This.
If all men collectively agreed to abide by this code then girls would stop friend zoning guys.
Girls would realise that men as a whole will not be a little side bitch slave and it would change the entire dynamic of a reltionship between men and women.
Men give women to much power by being desperate little faggots and waiting on a girl that friendzoned them hand and foot. Quit being a bitch.

I cannot this enough.

Too late with that girl. Start with another girl, and don't be so overly friendly next time. Once you are friendzoned, you are pretty much stuck there.

This guy

He is right. But it doesn't work every time. It has for me. Once I got friendzoned. I had to cut all ties with her. It was hard. I didn't want to because I did like her as a person and friend but I knew that a few weeks of discomfort and sadness would be worth it and better for me in the long run.

Finally decided to move on. I was really happy and proud of myself for getting over it and I met another girl not too long.

The girl who friendzoned me found out about this from another friend and she started hitting me up on text email and FB. Tried to suck me back and persuade me with guilt about stuff and how we had fun in the past.

I so wanted to put her on blast and I so wanted to ignore her. But I just maturely and calmly told her I've moved on. I also asked her to stop contacting me.

When you move on you'll be proud of how you were able to move on and find happiness with someone who wants to be with you. It sucks to be zoned but you'll have to do this.