>Fighters who got JUST'd

go

>tfw Anderson is next

who won the fight? no fight results yet for the BJ Penn fight on bjpenn . com

>Picking B.J.

check themaclife.com then

fuck off

>vale tudo

Are you going to start spamming scat again?

anyone have the picture that joe rogan is talking about?

Urijah's sister

Yair WebM's

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger difference in speed and athleticism than the one between Yair and BJ.

I mean obviously when you have a 38 year old fighting a 24 year old you expect the younger guy to be faster and more explosive, but that was nuts. Literally looked like BH was fighting underwater.

schaub is really disturbed by tubgirl

just google tubgirl

What happened to Khabib vs Fergusen? I'm not seeing it on ufc 208 wikipedia anymore.

The thing is Papa Weidman after every fight Chris won he would say that's my boy.

So I guess after Luke beat the fuck outta him he had to show the world that Chris is still his boy for some reason.

The Rockhold vs Weidman fight was probably the best Title Fight in MW History. Both fighters in their prime.

she works for the mercenary, the manletta man

You didn't see CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall? Same age difference too. MMA has evolved so much in just 2 years I wouldn't give anyone from the old eras a chance against someone ranked #15 in their division.

Ferg is injured.

I fucking swear if that fight is called off

>Rockhold vs Weidman fight was probably the best Title Fight in MW History

189ers are real.

It's 209 you sperg. 208 is all about Amazon snusnu and kebab and Ferguson would overshadow that fight.

conor v eddie, conor v jose, conor v max, conor v dustin, conor v dennis

kek

Do I even need to say anything?

BJ hasn't been the same since Rory fucked his ass up for three rounds.

Also BJ is 38. And not a young 38 like Romero or Bisping or other older fighters. He's been in one sided ass beatings too many times.

>kenya

>Being THIS new

Was that the first time BJ ever got dropped in his career?

FOTN: Mendes-Saenz
POTN: Yair and Olynik
Attendance: 11,589
Gate: 913k

so now that /heem/ is over for tonigh whay plans do you have for the next morning hours, what do you have in mind what you gonna about it

Yes. Apparently took a record 1034 significant strikes to do it according to some wgaf on twitter

>faggot forgot his bulgarian proxy
fucking exposed american cuck

for fucks sake wme is killing off all the legends

first feeding bj to yair
next feeding anderson to brunson

How was the J-Lau/Held fight?

Was it actually a close fight split decision or was there just one stupid judge?

>feeding anderson to brunson
wheres the webm of brunson sprinting in a straight line last fight, Anderson will heem him mark my words

Good. It's a sign that MMA is becoming actually competitive

Watching fantastic memes and where to post them. Is it good?

Andy is heeming chin first boxer Brunson

What's a better Title Fight in MW that was competive in every way. Not one sided ass beatings the way Silva murked Dan Henderson.
Rockhold was coming off a string of Victories after being heemed by Vitor juiced to the gills in Brazil. Who lastly finished Machida.
And Chris finished Vitor and Silva and decisioned Machida as the champ.

Explain yourself and give a better title fight in MW History that wasn't a mismatch.

Why would you think I'm the Bulgarian proxy? It's hilarious how McNuthuggers get triggered by that webm 100% of the time

AHHH, ARTEM, HELP ME

I actually think Anderson Silva has a very good chance of winning this fight.

It was crazy weird, one judge had it 30-27 for Held and afterwards Lauzon said in interview that he had lost

/heem/ threads get worse and worse, i wouldn't mind a bjpenn.com right about now

How it should be desu

If you can't hang with the best anymore you should be cut. Fighters shouldn't get to hang around in the top 15 forever just because they were good 5+ years ago.

6 days until Chael vs Tito

Who takes this?

It's about as good as a spinoff from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises can get. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

This happens to be the official real thread of heem sir, don't like it? BEAT IT, GET LOST

>Chris finished Vitor and Silva and decisioned Machida as the champ.

None of these were particularly impressive looking back. He couldn't finish Machida for 5 rounds, but Luke and Yoel did it inside 3. Don't get me wrong, Chris is a good guy, but anyone else could've beat the guys he did.

Chael via 29-28 humpbore

/heem/ what bag do you use for the gym, mine broke down and I need a new gym bag

What do you guys think of guys like Lauzon and Alvey that are allowed to just fuck around outside the top 15 and crush those guys and never get a step up in competition, they just get to look good and collect checks.

Sup Forums get out

I agree with that pic whole heartedly

I love this thing

hayabusafight.com/us-en/products/accessories/gym-bags/sp/recast-mesh-gear-bag/

Goodnight /heem/.

Decent night of fights plus Invicta was dope.

Is bj gonna keep fighting or what?

If Anderson can do the shit he used to do if only for a moment he can permaheem Brunson to another planet.

The silva that beat the fuck out Griffin, Bonnar, Henderson, Belfort, Cote and the way he did it would kill brunson if he can fight like that for 1 round only

He almost killed Bisping with a flying knee but the round ended or he walked away too early Mark Hunt like.

anderson is winning

alvey was heemd not too long ago
lauzon "lost" to miller

That's insane, one of the best chins of all time for sure.

daily reminder that i can wish restful naps on every here

but it's obvious bait.

They're called gatekeepers

Silva managed to hurt DC when we wasn't even training and just got off surgery, he's not deleted yet

desu I think the whole rankings system needs to be overhauled and the number of fighters in some divisions maybe needs to be thinned out a bit. IMO it should be a shark tank the whole way through; you should always either be on your way down or your way up.

So tonight's lesson is old fighters actually weren't at all good by modern standards.

Has some old man fighter ever made a comeback and NOT gotten their ass embarrassingly handed to them? Besides Bork who is a special case and also pissed hot and didn't even care.

fanny pack

>old fighters actually weren't at all good by modern standards

Not really. Dudes get old, they get slower, they're out of their prime. They're not the same fighter they were before

Eh it's needed. They are like prime examples of what a young prospect needs to beat in order to be like wow that's future champ material let's keep this guy and up his contract when it's negiotion time.

You take that risk of fighting Lauzon he might be too much but the rewards pretty fucking solid if you win as young prospect like Marcin. And if you lose well hope Bellator is hiring

Odds for Cerrone and Masvidal are out:

Cerrone -125
Masvidal -115

I asked about this weeks ago and you dudes told me Masvidal would be +170

They were just playing around, a sparring match. DC could have ended it anytime he wanted to, he didn't want to heem Silva since Silva did him a big favor by agreeing to fight.

Randy was believed to be done before his run at LHW.

My book has

Cerrone -180
Masvidal +140

>old fighters actually weren't at all good by modern standards

Just cause someone gets old doesn't mean they were never good lol.

MMA today isn't even what it was 2 years ago. Just look at the women divisions lol.

Fuuuuuuuuu

BJ's the lightest he's ever been but his nipples almost hung down to his waist. HE'S OLD. THAT'S IT. ENOUGH. BROOKLYN!

and people gave me shit saying that BJ was chinny

god you fags who dont even train

Yuge misprice on Cerrone.

>MMA today isn't even what it was 2 years ago. Just look at the women divisions lol.

p4p dumbest statement in the thread

Yair is so shit

Tired himself out doing those fancy fucking kicks just like i thought he would.

When he fights a real fighter hes dead.

>listening to anyone here about anything

WTF is happening there?

your $10 a month mcgym means nothing

when fighter's age the first thing the lose is their chin, then their speed lastely their power goes.

Technique wise Penn is same as always but his old body can't handle punishment, his reflexe and timing arent as fast compared to a guy 14 years his junior

Get Penn from 14 years ago and it would have been more competitive

he's doing something nice for a retard

BJ isn't chinny you dumb faggot

Perhaps compared to pro fighters who are tiers above me. but in the tier of life i am a tier above you fags.

I know my place and you should know yours you know nothing fag.

How exactly is it a dumb statement you moron? The top 5 from 2 years ago aren't the same that they are now, except maybe for HW which is just a huge stagnant division.

>Hendricks
>Lawler
>Pettis
>Bendo
>Barao
>Machida
>Aldo
>Weidman
>Ronda

Where are these people now you chump?

hes thrown meme kicks for 25 mins straight already. heem yourself my man

BJ is washed up. In his prime he was a legit good fighter. Hard to say how good by modern standards. Yair would still give him a lot of trouble standing. But he was nowhere near ready today.

The second I saw him actually hitting pads he looked noticeably slow and stiff After he ate a couple kicks from Yair his eyes completely sunk, he dropped his hands, starting backstepping instead of moving forward at all. He looked slower and stiffer than ever and completely hopeless after those first couple kicks. Couldn't pull the trigger on anything, strikes or grappling.

He ate like 10 headkicks before getting dropped, he still has good chin

He just showed he was chinny this fight faggot.

Lawler and Aldo don't belong in there

I'll headkick you then fuck ur mom and we'll see who's chinny

You're beyond fucking retarded.

Read this you absoloute moron