Use semen

Add your own special milk.

Almond milk?

Go and get more milk you fuckin idiot

buy cereal that doesn't look like dried snake skin

Too bad its not dubs decide

Use juice as milk.

Coffee goes well with cereal

Stick it up your ass and call the police, tell them that black lives matter and everyone should go vegan #woke

I am vegetarian myself, how much of a LGBTQIA dyke lesbian feminist I seem?

Just enough to not got laid (^: you're doing the world a favor man thanks

Fuck.
>mfw pic related
B-but meat makes me constipated as fuck and I hate how it makes me feel.

Meats fucking nasty if eaten without vegan additives
Spices vegetables and all that

1/3 liquid coffee creamer
2/3 water
Flavored milk(ish), good to go

Yeah, besides why would I eat a rotting dead animal ?
I dunno, it makes me physically sick, constipated as fuck and I feel like I ate poison.
More gays hit on me after I went on veggies, I wonder why, maybe because I lost my skinny fat and look like some emo fat

emo fag*

Op here I'm holding in a pee So trips need to hurry

Did someone say piss on flakes ?

Suicide op. on only option

You're a fucking retard OP why do you desire so much fucking attention in order to appear as a social reject and become socially accepted as a weirdo in Sup Forums. Literally just stfu and go buy milk you fucking lil shit.

go get milk

Water

Beer

Orange juice

Put your feet in and then eat dry

spit in it til its nice and wet

Add dirt

cover your hand in olive oil and crush the cereal up, masturbate with the coarse frosted flake grains on your hand.

bumwee on it and upload with sharpy in pooper

Syrup

Bbq sauce

>cereal no milk
That sounds like some cute slice of life anime.

Hot sauce

Toilet water after a piss

Mix with mayo and put it on a sammich

Grind it up with water, nutmeg and chili, form into an egg shape then jam up ass like a suppository

Put your dick in it til you cum

Sprinkle lovingly through neighbours window

Use your own piss.

Shit in it and enjoy

Cigarette ash mixed with water

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruel

Use your blood

Use some soda

Use some of dat grape kool-aid nigga

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van

Ketchup

Use water+salt eat it all.

Add some cheese to that shit and eat it like nachos

Down a shitload of water and use your piss
Fill to the brim as you would with milk

Rollerino

>LAPD what's up man cali life am I right (;

Use toothpaste instead.

Ranch

Pickle juice

Tea

Just add more cereal and eat it.

Vinegar

Go

Red wine

Put the bowl aside and go buy some milk faggot

Put in a shoe and eat it

Bleach

Rubbing alcohol

Cologne

Fucking check your milk before you pour cereal, you idiot. What kind of moron lets himself run out of milk post-pouring?

Peanut butter

Go to the store and get milk

Piss in it

Chocolate milk

Pepsi

Coke

Put some lsd in that shit biotch

Bong water works pretty well

Mouthwash

a.k.a. Autism: the Post

Fry that shit like chicken

Add two eggs, a spoon of sugar, a tea spoon of cinnamon and stir that shit up real good. Get a frying pan, put in a bit of oil, heat it up some and reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Add ice cubes

Microwave it

Mix with flour and water til cookie dough like mixture and bake at 350 for 15 min

Spaghetti sauce

Period blood

Raw egg

Toothpaste

Take a bath. Use dirty bathwater.

Blend with yogurt

OP is a fag

Dish soap

Lonneke, zit je nog steeds in mijn telefoon?

Laundry detergent

Butter and jelly