Mark my words...

Mark my words, i'm a Valve Employe and i can tell you that the unmentionable game (pic related) will be released in 2020-2021 and that it's gonna be announced some time between winter and spring 2018.

Timestamp or gtfo

I would had commit suicided then asshole.

BTW, it will come in two versions, a VR exclusive (with exclusive content and levels) and a vanilla traditional one.

There are literally no plans at Valve right now to even start it. There is no budget allocated, no plans, nothing.

r u gaben?

This ma boi.

It will also be sold in the "Crimson (or Yellow, it's not yet decided) Box", which will also contain Team Fortress 3, Ricochet 2 and various exclusive content for the soon-to-be released Left 4 Dead 3.

LARP me up before you go-go...

That's what they want you to believe. The game is gonna be about losing all hope before suddenly recovering it thanks to an event.
They want you to know that feeling and experience it.

Just fuck off already, faggot. Literally no one here believes you.

Fuck off I bet it'll be shit anyway

OP is a role playing faggot. Surprise surprise.

Even then nobody gives a fuck about HL3 anymore. People learned from mistakes like Duke Nukem.

Sorry have to go. Remember! You read it in Sup Forums first!

Timestamp or pic related

I know this is bait but the .01% of me believes this is the kind of weird tactics valve would come up with.

I somehow believe you. Don't know why, but i believe you.

Mark my words too. OP will be found with his throat cut from ear to ear.

Fake

Pic says "Source" when it would be using "Source 2"

Besides, OP is a fag with no timestamp.

we dont want go and burn you with it

It seems logical that Valve would release HL3 with the VR tech to mark a standard for the industry like they did with HL1 and 2.

You don't have to be a Valve employee to know this. They are investing a lot in their VR shit so it's only natural that they will mainstream it with a brand new game.

I just hope HL3 will have a non VR version too

I wonder... what's a worst case scenario? HL3 not being never released or... it being sold to EA and filling it with shitty DLCs, exclusive passes, always online broken DRM and so on?

>I just hope HL3 will have a non VR version too
lol fucking VR is trash
falling flat on its ass

Worst case scenario it ever being released. It will never make for a satisfying story, it will never be good gameplay, it will never live up to expectations.

Valve won't be making more games anyway. What is the last game they made? Exactly,

The Lab, in April 2016.

If u worked at Valve u would be unemployed right now so nice try.

You'd have a better time posting this on Sup Forums. They're just as fucking dumb as Sup Forums and they hate videogames.

All the original half life writers have left valve...

Didn't someone leak that weird VR HL3 video with the unedited audio?

Lies

Probably in other multiverse they released already HL4 but in this one Lord Gaben doesn't know the number 3

mark my words, that is not true.