Bill thread

Bill thread

Is he dying? What impact is he having/going to have on the election?

He worked so hard for America.

How many Americans are not in the labor force?

What fiscal policies was President Obama responsible for that had a major impact in the economy?

Are the jobs, that Obama created, jobs capable of supporting a family or are they minimal wage service jobs?

How many high paying manufacturing jobs have been lost to outsourcing under free trade agreements, such as NAFTA, and replaced with low paying service jobs?

How did President Obama fix rampant outsourcing and the disastrous monetary policy?

What is the number of people on federally subsidized programs for low income people?

How many migrants, legal or illegal, did the United States take in under Obama's presidency?

How many jobs did those migrants fill while displaying native born Americans?

How do Americans compete against the H1B Visa holders who are willing to work for slave labor?

JUST

You've got serious issues.

I told you, you get 1 per day.

>Is he dying?
Didn't he go vegan?
Must be B12 defficiency. Have some steak, Bill.

It's all the bad evil festering through his pours, man has a dark past, it's eating away at him.

FUCK

They're gonna sacarafice him live on TV to moloch

i think the fiorina JUST cut might look better on Bill

America will think an already questionable Shillary is far too grief stricken to be a president.
>Women
>Not acting on emotion

Your choice is but one m'ladies
Also check em I guess.

>is he dying?
Yes.

shillary made a deal with the devil and poor bill is nothing but a pawn with aids now.

he's being controlled by that fucking whore and has no choice but to stand by her side

but deep inside in the hole where his soul used to be he wants to make america great again

OMG look at all those AFCs and beta losers in the crowd

Bush looks like he's gonna drop dead too.

>mfw he backstabs hillary just in time

>WAKE ME UP

Maybe he injected 300 marijuanas?

He's 20 years older and looks alright for the age.
Billy is on the verge of death because of aids.

god damn man, feels bad for real

what the fuck happened? does he have the hiv?

A friend of mine explained it well.

Imagine the whole world knows that you got blown by some kid, the transcripts of stupid shit you said to her are passed around and commented on by TV, all your enemies bring it up every second of every day. You know it's got nothing to do with the job, but suddenly it's BECOME the job. After spending so long eating shit, dodging questioning, stressing out, you realize the American people don't give a shit about you, drama is just too juicy. After fighting it for so long, you finally got to escape and try to return to a normal life.

And now he's heading back.

I bet all those "gaffes" he's made of the last few months were 1000% intentional.

Hillary got blacked then Bill contracted HIV.

hilary only fucks women

Yup. Anxiety destroys the body. Nothing makes a man more anxious than facing his mortality after such a dark life.

He's just old...

Don't lie Sweden. We know Bill has enough standards to not fuck Hillary.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME TO PAY THE ALIMONY
I AIN'T THE DARKEST GUY IN MY BED
I WAS LOOKING IN DESPAIR WITH MY FINGERS IN MY HAIR
AT MY WIFE AND HER BUCK FROM MY KEK SHED

WELL

THE BILLS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
STATEMENTS OVERDRAWN, CANNOT BE FORGIVEN
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO GO INSANE
FUCKED MY SHIT UP NOW I'M IN EXTREME PAIN

TOO MUCH TO PAY
TOO MUCH IN DEBT
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH FLEEING TO CUBA

YOU'LL FOREVER KNOW IF YOU GET HITCHED
YOU'LL ALWAYS KNOW 'CAUSE SHE'S A BITCH

HEY NOW

YOU'RE A HAS-BEEN
SHE BROKE YOU AND BETRAYED

SAUCE?

he looks like rockefeller who has like 40 years on him

look at his eyes

prty well known

I know Hillary fucks him instead.

Bill literally getting cucked by a woman.
AYY

Please tell me that is a real hairstyle for her and not a shop.

No he's just a little sick.

But the Shillary campaign is gonna make it seem like he's dying so Trump can't use the Bill is a rapist and Hillary enabled him" card.

Just out of curiosity, outside of possible Epstein ties (besides the known business ones that is) I thought Bill mostly kept his nose clean and Hils usually ended up being the one tied to Cattle Futures, Vince Foster, etc

A "former Bill Clinton lover" claimed that, there's no evidence besides some photos of hillary some photo's of her maybe sneaking titty peeks. Still, fun theory tho.

worked so hard to send our economy sailing towards the abyss

Bill Clinton's greatest accomplishment as president was losing control of the 40 year democratic party control of the House and Senate.

Reminder: Congress controls the budget not the President.

His infamous lip biting proved a bad option.

If Bill dies Hillary's numbers will plummet. Half of her supporters are just hoping Bill will be running things behind the scenes. Nobody besides delusional womyn and blacks actually think Hillary is capable of running this country.

bill feel for the vegan meme

>abyss

Hillary is gonna have him killed off once she starts losing to Trump to garner sympathy votes.

It's from when she had cancer

Looks good for someone dying of AIDS

How does Sup Forums feel about ol' Slick Willie? He's the first President I remember being in office properly and he seemed swell, but on the other hand I was too young to really understand. How did someone who seems so based end up with a dry old cunt like Shillary?

Alex Jones?

dose nips

>pls vote for me, imma poor widow now ;_;
>historic 1st widow president

MY

>reddit
you need to go back

335k? Wow that's cheap, what a cheap whore.

Worked very hard debasing our economy for the kikes.

>he seemed swell
>>>/midwest/

>America being run by a single mom
There's enough poetry here to fill the Library of Congress

kek
saved for future "pic related, OP" reference

wew lad

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

>Is he dying?

he got that hiv aids look

As much stank-ass strange poon as he stuck it in bareback, I would be shocked if he DIDN'T have the AIDS. Motherfucker has been dicking anything he can get for fifty years, from Arkansas nigger junkies to chubby Jew interns to Thai ladyboys.

Catches up to you someday.

>Bill Clinton's greatest accomplishment as president was losing control of the 40 year democratic party control of the House and Senate.

Don't forget that he also destroyed the NOW.

Reddit go and please stay go.

google "bill clinton flew on lolita express"

TL;DR: Some Shillary supporters would only vote for her because of Bill. They may not vote for Shillary if it looks like Bill will die before or during her presidency.

The only reason people would vote for Shillary is because of Bill. They're hoping that Bill, through Shillary, would guide Murka back to prosperity, as they think Bill is responsible for the country's prosperity that happened on his watch.

Now if Bill looks like he'll die before or just after Shillary gets elected, people will see this as a Shillary presidency without Bill on the helm in the future. In other words, Shillary supporters vote for her because they want Bill back on the steering wheel, and they won't vote for her without Bill.

Perhaps insinuating that Bill won't last that long would scare off some of Shillary's supporters.

I fucking hope hes dying, the piece of shit.

Its a fitting end for him, to have his body and mind fall apart for the whole world to see. Hope he really does suffer.