My girlfriend attacked me with a belt last night. She was mad that I needed some space

My girlfriend attacked me with a belt last night. She was mad that I needed some space.

Are all women completely insane?

Do any of you have GF/wife who is hot and not completely mental?

Why do we have women in top positions?, they should get tested to make sure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSnzUpHbyuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOT

>are all women insane
Yes...

PROTIP: befriend and share hobbies with homely, yet bro-tier women. Once they trust you to not be a douche, they will start bringing their pretty friends around (every group of ugly chicks has at least one fuckable friend). Said fuckable friend will have the traits that you found in your homely friend. Get close, find a weakness, and destroy. Bonus points for not disrupting the friend circle, but it's not mandatory.

Its how i got my 8/10 wife.

Sorry that she attacked you but your are retard. First because you are machist and second because you dont brake up when you are not happywith your partner

My 'mother' used to attack me with a belt. Had bruises the shape of the buckle on my legs. She told me often that the bruises were my fault because I moved when she dealt out the belting.

Thanks will keep in mind

Stop being a pussy. I had a gf that started throwing shit at me. Rape mode was engaged and became managable. The relationship didn't last much longer but you have to assert yourself.

here : 5 y maried 2 kids
women ARE crazy and we are not made the same way !!!
we do not think the same, do not reason the same, don't have the same ambitions and vues on life...

but yet am not ready to take a dick in me arse and live with a bearded one
some one get married to get (eventualy) pussy

lol gtfo

thanks for the wonderful most philosophy of dreams and long fortune

Think about it, if your gf attacked you. Does it mean all women are gonna get you now?

>get attacked
God, what a faggot. You have to be some scrawny nu-male bitch for some cunt to have her way with you.

Another faggot.

>literally research women
>make plans
>care about friends
>literally a she-bitch

Nigger I married a 9/10. Her parents hate me because I wouldn't help them with labor in their home, despite my physique.

"I need my strength to plow your daughter all night again". Mother fears me. Her sisters want me. Her brother brags about me.

Her friends? Apparently they all hate me, but the first thing these bitches ask when going to the beach:

>"is user coming too???"

Why? Because I'm not a bitch. Kill yourselves.

Well it's not the first example. also
>women

Like how if you have to sit through 2 hours of a shitty romantic comedy for her she won't watch an action/sci-fi for the same duration because it's not the same.

Just have to learn that women don't understand reciprocity and that they are mercenary as fuck.

>protip: this is something abused people tell themselves to rationalize the shitty people they sleep with

you sound like you have a tiny dick.

What's so bad about women? They're not all crazy. You just gotta be more better at choosing them

>your physique?

Stop chasing girls and go find a real woman you little bitch. Just as there are boys and men. My current fuckbuddy is my best friend and shes 4 years older than me. I ain't even trynna wife that. Ive also fucked both of her best friends. Its not hard to find sane girls, you just gotta actually have standards. But then again this is Sup Forums, I don't expect much from this place.

nice copy-pasta you fucking faggot

spent 7 years on this one though

Well you don't just settle with whatever seems easy

I'm with him

>implying

inb4 im with her

Implying to have self respect yea

>self respect
>Sup Forums
Pick one

Actually, you're right. There's a dude crying that a woman beat him. It seems like a man who buys a whore has more self respect then a femboi

Those ain't dubs you piece of shit mutherfucking faggot

i was in a femiboi type a relationship and i can confirm, you ll get so fucked in the head until there is nothing left inside of you. To all femboi's: Enjoy your depressing doglife

Lmao

my gf is pretty hot, honestly prob about a 7 or 8 /10.

Has 34F bewbs which is what does it for me and to me, she's a 10.

Anyway, I do think that all hot women are crazy bitches and completely mental usually.

In the case of my gf, she was bulled in middle school cause she was ugly. Ive seen pics. Braces did not look good on her, she didnt have a womanly figure, she was basically a loser (as much a loser that a woman can be) in middle school.

She started dressing better in highschool, and her boobs went from Cs to Ds.

Im convinced that this period of loserness is the only reason shes not a conceited bitch.

anyway, thanks for reading

Did no one else see where he put tranny's? Double check that pic anons. Trannys are definatley crazy as fuck

okay story time for a split second
>be 16
>in highschool befriend 6'2 gay goth kid
>he is in and out of the office for fights, and genral disruptive behavior
>constantly brags about beating the piss out of people
>one of his punchs to my noodle arm has me in tears
Never did he act like a femboi despite having a thing for guys
Never was he a big baby bitch for any reason ecept on social media

He was still gay tho so..

fucking lol'd hard, how can you girlfriend eat you cum when it falls out of the back of your hand?

nice story, it was not about being gay but " There's a dude crying that a woman beat him"

He means to say, gay dudes are cooler then his sad life

If your gf assaulted you, get a fucking restraining order NOW. The relationship is over. Throw her shit out if you made the mistake of moving in together.

Get on the phone to a lawyer NOW.

Or he could rape her

OP here, the problem is, she would like that. And I would like that. So it's not rape

lmao

My fiance yells, slams, and throws shit all the time when I'm somewhat making a point.

there is a child at heart in all of us

this
being rational seems to trigger my GF a lot too

>mfw I think about it rationally and realize my gf is in the danger zone

>trannies are negative crazy and intrinsically an 8 or above in hotness

no

My wife is not insane at all.

Its that guy from youtube that made the chart. He meant to say if you find a woman who is 10 hot and not crazy, then its not a woman

Same user except I dated the homely friend ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=DSnzUpHbyuQ
get you a this OP for both you and your gf

I'm married and my wife is crazy. You get used to it.

Story time.

>dated this 9.5/10 girl for 4 years. Loved fucking her. She would go out and buy amazing sexy lingerie to wear for me
>loves clubbing and boat parties
>high maintenance to the 9s. Expected bags and shoes and vacations and bitch when I didn't get them for her
>catastrophic screamfest fights every single month that passive aggressiveness last for 3 days to a week
>bought a wedding ring after 4 years cuz parental pressure and sex and busting on her face was that good.
>within a month of buying ring typical catastrophic fight happens
>whatamidoing.jpg
>time for eject button. Broke up with her kicked her out of the house. She goes back home and tries to get back with me for the next year expecting it to be just another fight.
>I go out and date and fuck tons of women
>found a girl who rides a motorcycle, is in the army, cooks, loves fishing and cars
>within two years i put a ring on her
>now happily married with a 5 month old

Seriously there are amazing girls out there. Don't get attached to a pussy cuz ur worried of dying alone. If i married the first girl it would have ended with a murder suicide.

Tl dr; Hot girls and pussy isn't worth the pain they put u thru

>>now happily married with a 5 month old