Niggers

Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/05/15/527966937/leaving-segregated-neighborhoods-lowers-blacks-blood-pressure
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, don't believe it. Doesn't work that way. You can't tell them "no". That's oppression.

wtf she didn't even do anything

>DIN DU NUFFIN

ugh why does my race have to be so god damn stupid

its in yer genes son

Because they are niggers whereas you are black/coloured. Being a nigger is not about colour these days.

How come in the second panel we see the guy's shoe fall off, showing his black foot, but in the next panel both of his shoes or still on? Did they put it back on for him? That was sure nice of them.

stop it with the retarded justification to use racist words. can white people be niggers?

heil hitler

Why is it a different color now?

yes

much much better

White people can be two types of nigger. Whitetrash / redneck. But id marry a white trash meth whore and move into a trailer with 11 rednecks before i willingly worked or lived with niggers. No race has a version of niggers that are worse than actual niggers.

Niggers

l>forgot the last panne

He stole another by the 3rd panel

stop lying user

According to the liberal mainstream media living around a bunch of niggers is bad for your health.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/05/15/527966937/leaving-segregated-neighborhoods-lowers-blacks-blood-pressure

USA = niggers

>Be white
>Be racist on internet
>Be a bitch in jail
>Sheeeeit

hehe muh race

*nigger detected*

hehe uh fell out a baboons ass

what is she saying in german?

muh heritage?

I like how conservatives get offended by fucking commercials.

muh heritage

there's nothing really wrong with interracial relationships because it's been going on for millennia and who are you to police people's relationships

I hear it's a really poor show

you seem to like all sorts of things

well this will surely improve his opinion of black people and cure him of racism, won't make it worse at all

The america democracy

He will be the first to be beheaded

found the 19 yr old college student nigger fucker

What race has the ugliest people is not a fair way to compare.
Niggers win that every time.

muh genes

>muh assumptions

>3 grown apes screaming at a child

WE WUZ KANGS

No sorry

hey guise knock it off it's not just american niggers that are garbage

It's the hypocrisy of crying racism all the time and then praising a show which has a condescending racist title. Like any nigger has anything to teach white people.

xD

looks like the mom from everybody hates chris.

kill yourself summer

I'd feel safer with this group than with an equal number of niggers.

Black people get offended when you ask them to do the same work everyone else does... If a show called dear black people came out, you chimps would rob every shoe store in America in response

I wouldn't, but I might know a couple people who would

I have a excuse to make the cracker down

Nice dubs fellow young person.

I wonder if there is a corresponding study regarding the blood pressure of all the white people who just watched their property values drop through the floor.

nice one

>muh denial

Time stamp then

wow, what a stupid fucking cunt

Sauce?

He looks like a non trash black. I doubt he's a nigger.

Dead white girl walking...

He's Ghana kill her!

Race traitor cunt

I think most blacks who act like niggers are from American countries like the US and Canada, while blacks from African actually act like good people

what a faggot

Niggers from Africa are super racist towards American niggers.

Seems like a nice lad.

You f00kin' wot m8?

i just leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

Hot women...

Yes having more bod hair than Chewbacca will make you rather warm.

long af but worth the read

this man failed at everything in life and was a disappointment to all his family

At least I know I'll never be that patheticc

This is what becomes of the fat white kid at the inner city school

nice youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

>before I willingly worked ... with niggers
nigga wut? niggers don't work

Kekked

truee

>blacks from African actually act like good people

You can't even give Africans medical aide without the UN providing armed guards, because the niggers steal AIDS medication and get high on it.

The tiny percentage of Africans who immigrate to the West on their own initiative to be doctors are the absolute cream of the crop of African civilization. And there aren't many of them.

why does he have polka dotted boxers in the first panel, straight green in second, and then you can't see them in the third or fourth?

ideally we would see his pants around his ankles while he's hanging, so we can see that glorious big black cock

Really ?
You now who Mediterranean people are now ?
Italians, Greeks and Spanish people. You know what they have in common ?
No work and a ruined economy

Maxine looks like a fucking California Raisin with a James Brown wig.

Trying this hard, stay mad shitskin

I don't see how this would make him any less racist. (other than forcing him to hide it out of fear)