Thank you, USA

Thank you, USA, for helping is in our greatest time of need, when no one else would. During pur greatest struggle for freedom and democracy, you stood up as the exemplary country, protecting a far away land, small and young democratic nation. We wouldn't have made it without you. This is a rare video made by US in 1939, about our struggle for survival: youtube.com/watch?v=TwQmwbQttkY

This is a US / Europe friendship thread, shills and idiots need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twC9DbnPP9A
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hep-C4a6XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even know what your flag is OP. I DO know that nobody here cares about you

We love you Finbro

Too bad we had to turn away so much of the help they were offering due to Soviet pressure.

Please remember the good America has done, and keep us to the standard we have let slip

Yeah, well you might think like that. But our country wouldn't have survived without the help of the US. So thank you

Fuck you.
USA is source of the jew and degeneracy problem.
If Hitler won we'd be living in a white world.
Now niggers get to be presidents and kangs.
Mudskins invade EU in millions.
And it's all because of USA.
So fuck you. And fuck every one of those unintelligent degenerates.

go fuck yourself like uncle taught you

finns invented the molotov cocktail, their country is beautiful & culture deserves preservation

i do, in fact, give a damn

please teach me how to kill Russians

I am a direct descendant of John Morton, the person who provided the swing vote in the US declaration of independence. I'll always feel as proud of your nation, as I feel about mine

Idiots like you need not to apply, thanks

So instead of disproving me you resort to ad hominem?
What did I exactly say that is not factually wrong?
Or am I an idiot for holding a different opinion?
Go shill somewhere else kike puppet.

Ignore him, he's being an asshole.

>Finns
>Living in a white world

kek. Luv ya, finnbros.

you were never the quick one were you

im not interested in debate, just curious

>Update
98% white/ mongol world, however you want to put it. In any case, as Hoover states in the video, we would have starved without the food you sent our way. Even if you didn't send cannons or rifles, the food and warm wishes helped the home front to survive, which was of utmost importance at that time. Imagine a Finnish child getting a bar of chocolate from the USA for christmas, something sweet and delicious, a treat that he has never even aten before. The feeling thst someone in the world cared for his plight, when his father was at the front. That is really important

Bump

Has burger?

>Mudskins invade EU in millions.
>And it's all because of USA.
no fucktard, it's because EU cannot enforce it's border and cunts like Merkel letting everyone in and the cunts in England electing a shitskin for mayor

In Finland we do not have such a problem (yet) luckily. 98% white so far.

we gave the soviets lend-lease, some of which the soviets used to invade Finland

We didn't help you at all
fuck FDR

Things get more complicated after winter war, as we ally with Germany to regain lost territories

>Ad hominem
>Has an argument based purely on 'muh if Hitler won'
Good job

Based Simo, God bless the Finns and the vodka nigger removing skills

In reality, the politics between the continuation and the winter war are from a different world. After winter war, Finland had a desperate need to regain its list territories, as well as the lost pride. Germans had been extremely close to us during our civil war, so when they started naking diplomatic manouveurs towards us, the Finnish government complied with gratitude. The winter war obviously provided the Germans a lot of the confidence to attack the USSR, as they did not even succeed in attscking a small nation like Finland

Lost territories***

Refuses to patrol their OWN borders. Blames USA for their own leaders and police allowing millions in. No wonder your country is irrelevant.

Is your country responsible for the Mexican immigration into the US?

What do the Fins think of Donald Trump?

I like him. His ideas of protectionism and bringing the production back to the US are things that would improve our economy significantly as well

The things like free college, free health-care amd etc Bernie promises, does work in a country of 5 million people, but it would NOT work in a country of 350 million. This is what Bernie is overlooking in his politics. If the US had the populations density of Finland, I'm quite sure that things would be quite a bit different.

>That morning Helsinki was a frozen city inhabited by sleepwalkers. The war had come too fast and all the faces and all the eyes looked stunned and unbelieving. The sky had been slate-coloured all day, with a low blanket of cloud folding over the city. The second air raid came at three o'clock. No siren gave the alarm; there was only the swift breathtaking roar of the bombs. The Russian planes flew high and unseen and dived to within 200 metres of the ground to dump their bombs in heavy loads. The raid lasted one minute. It was the longest minute anyone in Helsinki had ever lived through.

Martha Gellhorn, American correspondent. Helsinki 1939

How does that help Finland? I don't know much about your county.

They sold us a bunch of WWII surplus, whoopie doo. America doesn't care about people's welfare, they want us be their subjects.

>Thank you, USA, for helping is in our greatest time of need, when no one else would.
The nazis did that, not USA.

What are you talking about, idiot? Helsinki is 20% foreign and 100% culturally American these days. This is what it looks like.

As an american with a Finnish wife and half Finn child, I salute you for your brotherhood FinBro. Have this semi-uncommon pepe as a sign of our friendship. Please don't stab anyone in your fit of joy.

Indeed. Gellhorn also wrote an articöe about the "saddest christmas tree", which desctibed a lone, little christmas tree in an army tent, far up north of the arctic circle. The men had put up a christmas tree inside their tent, with decorations made from cigarette cartons and tinfoil. The star was also made of tinfoil from cigarette wrappers. The men sang holy night, silent night ( jouluyö, juhlayö in Finnish) around that little tree, during christmas of 1939

Such a waste. America is a Jewish nation where cultures and races go mongrelicise to extinction.

Yup, in the Continuation war that is 190% the truth

;_;
Remember the fallen, Finnbro. Resist Slavic influence.

God bless Finland

Slavs = racially close to Finns.

Americans = racially close to niggers.

While your sincerity and admiration is noted, be advised that the world is a drastically different place than it was in 1939. If a similar situation would arise, I have little confidence in my nation's leadership that the response would be the same.

Found the butthurt RIDF operative

>specifically request burgers in your thread
>idiots need not apply
HAH

Obviously. The age of nationalism has given too much leeway to the age of globalism. I just wanted to highlight the fact that our democratic nations worked together in their time of need, unlike today.

Need rich American white supremacist/Finnboo to become my worshiper

Hitler had no qualms massacring whites. Even if you're a stormfag and believe slavs aren't white, he still didn't prevent the bombing of rotterdam or punish the perpetrators.

Europe is cucked because your civilization is exhausted from fratricidal wars.

He is chronically out of touch with reality. Modern Finland as of today is an American cultural colony:

youtube.com/watch?v=twC9DbnPP9A
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hep-C4a6XQ

The UK sent a lot of help as well. The thing is, that the plans of defending Finland from Soviet agression were baseed to the fact of denying Sweden from sending Germany raw materials, not defending the Finnish independence.

You dumb filthy kikes never getting Crimea back. Deal with it Shlomo.

Well you are right, but we live in Suomi and try to avoid television and radio as much as possible as they are jewish influences. we are visiting family here in the states in order to show our child the horrors of her father's upbringing.

That's not our culture. That shit is pure evil designed to destroy us and it's working.

Puukko knives are pretty cool. I am learning blacksmithing with plans to become a bladesmith, and I am definitely going to make some.