ITT

ITT: we support, follow, share, and give constructive criticism to eachother on various websites for music sharing such as Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Youtube, and more.

Post a link to your site(s) and other anons follow/share/give feedback.

People who post links and shill themselves after 5-10 posts without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and should be ignored.

I start, I return all feedback I get on my Demo so jump over & enjoy yourselfs! - soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-woodworm-demo

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/perfecting-the-art-of-drowning-again
soundcloud.com/arms-dealer/man-diseased-crisis-cycle-regurgitation
soundcloud.com/arms-dealer/death-of-the-artifact
soundcloud.com/westcoastsavage-558435837
soundcloud.com/yaya
youtube.com/watch?v=5WT7pD5wZ0g
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/the-visitation-feat-ornate-exit
soundcloud.com/totinoboy/blade-runner-blues
youtube.com/watch?v=cN7kMTxkfPQ
mega.nz/#F!1dQS0DZQ!HRfM7G-3NKuezSciLu_Hbw
soundcloud.com/gdsenn
soundcloud.com/nick-leone/i-move
soundcloud.com/litch-litch/lung
soundcloud.com/summerbreak2525/endings
soundcloud.com/domonemesis/sets/always-a-sleepy-boy
soundcloud.com/amongjupiter
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCtknbnzJjzTixif5aLxZeJuvwYqaT_m
soundcloud.com/theroyalgallery
soundcloud.com/thatemus/it-was-you-and-i
soundcloud.com/agdadg/love-in-my-eyes
soundcloud.com/spiritmancer
soundcloud.com/renx2goaway/sunshine-mp3
johnathanarce.bandcamp.com/releases
clyp.it/iwct3lru
soundcloud.com/audioempire1
soundcloud.com/re-dac-ted
re-vised.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/saturnsgold/breaktime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

musix to enjoy ur cry to

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/perfecting-the-art-of-drowning-again

>sad trap
>blink-182 raps

soundcloud.com/arms-dealer/man-diseased-crisis-cycle-regurgitation

soundcloud.com/arms-dealer/death-of-the-artifact

>ambient, industrial, drone, dark ambient, noise

Two tracks that are pretty current with my artistic direction.

soundcloud.com/westcoastsavage-558435837

>beats
>mostly trap mixed w/ synthwave
>flips

feedback greatly appreciated, have a great day!

>beach beats

soundcloud.com/yaya

youtube.com/watch?v=5WT7pD5wZ0g

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/the-visitation-feat-ornate-exit

>Ambient/Noise

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/blade-runner-blues

youtube.com/watch?v=cN7kMTxkfPQ

mega.nz/#F!1dQS0DZQ!HRfM7G-3NKuezSciLu_Hbw

>indie, experimental, lo-fi, psychpop, shoegaze, dreamy

soundcloud.com/gdsenn
Electronic/Noise
Sparse Singing
Sad
I enjoy the other stuff inn your page. It's interesting and unique. Interesting in seeinh how you progress
Cool use of samples. Very surreal stuff. I enjoy

soundcloud.com/nick-leone/i-move

>not even trap beats

''YUGE RECCS, these guys, im telling you, these guys are the best, and i know the best''

soundcloud.com/litch-litch/lung

>shoegaze
>alternative rock
>dream pop
>Lo-fi
>chorus pedals

a guitar demo of a song im working on, finally have a whole structure for it, id really appreciate some feedback

soundcloud.com/summerbreak2525/endings

>kinda sounds like sigur ros at first

soundcloud.com/domonemesis/sets/always-a-sleepy-boy

>Lo-Fi
>Spoken word
>I seriously can't even play guitar
>started making music because I realized that you didn't need talent to write songs and you have nothing to lose

I have many, many projects and songs on there. Some are sample-based or hip-hop tracks over beats from people I know and even some soundcloud people.. I am always looking to collaborate. Thank you so much to any listeners.

If you leave a comment or follow or something, I guarantee I will go and listen to your stuff, I have the comments to prove it.

Ok... cheers!

Reminds me of a lot of the indie rock stuff I grew up listening to with some more ambient / post rocky stuff. Really dig it, man. Pretty sounds!

soundcloud.com/amongjupiter

>Ambient lo fi
>New age beets
>Hypnotic warmth

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCtknbnzJjzTixif5aLxZeJuvwYqaT_m

soundcloud.com/theroyalgallery

>LO FI half ass rock
>Pavement, goofball tunes and sincere strong melodies
>Trash production

>soundcloud.com/theroyalgallery
Idk man I kinda dig the production desu

Thank you!

hare.bandcamp.com

These are all unfinished but I'd still like someone's opinion on them.

soundcloud.com/thatemus/it-was-you-and-i

>electronic
>synth pop

Thanks for listening! I'll comment on here and SC.

Like the rotary effect you have in the beginning. Real organic sound you have.
Love the groove section around the 1:50 mark. The rhodes that come in are sick. Awesome metal tune man.
SHITTTT MAN, you gone and done sample some Berserk! A+ work man!

genuinely enjoy the instrumental "ghost" a shit ton, I saw you said beats for sale but Sup Forumstant to Sup Forumstant drunk me really wants to write/ record a verse to it but I'm broke as fuck. Do you care If I record something to it and send it to you? There's like a 50/50 it's going to happen but I'm vibbbbbbbing it

I love this shit man, this is right up my alley. Totally rec. Beautiful production.

That sample.... nghh....

go for it man

Working on this master piece
Named love in my eyes. deep asf
soundcloud.com/agdadg/love-in-my-eyes

soundcloud.com/spiritmancer
>Anything
>Mostly Hip Hop and trap beats

New comer in music production here. Would like some tips for mastering tracks or any advice in general
soundcloud.com/renx2goaway/sunshine-mp3

johnathanarce.bandcamp.com/releases
>experimental
>instrumental
reccs

>soundcloud.com/renx2goaway/sunshine-mp3
very upbeat but not really any substance to it

clyp.it/iwct3lru
>Trap
>Hiphop
>BeatMaker

Rec:
>soundcloud.com/yaya
>soundcloud.com/westcoastsavage-558435837
>soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/the-visitation-feat-ornate-exit

Yeah was supposed to put this over the clyp

here's my sc soundcloud.com/audioempire1

Just wanted to remind all of you that you are all mediocre at best and musically nobody will ever remember any of you.

I know. It sounds really generic. I would like to make sample based tracks. I dunno how to do it in caustic 3 tho

I listen to a few of your songs namely regis and life makes me ant to cry. I like them overall but they seem a bit too repetitive at times

you're a positive influence on your fellow community and everyone appreciates comments like this!!!!
Go fuck yourself dude everyone, has a threshold before their good-ish at their musical endeavors, and getting constructive criticism from what is equivalent to a forum from others that have a similar or better skill set can only serve to help amateur musicians escape this "bracket". You're a negative motherfucker and I hate you

>soundcloud.com/re-dac-ted
or
>re-vised.bandcamp.com/releases

>punk
>high energy
>angery
>nirvana

I released this ep a week ago, it's a compilation of some music I've written in the last 4 years. More to come.

damn dude, this stuff is quite old got anything new? I like the haunting feel of this music, but there's not really anything interesting melody or rhythm wise. Still oddly immersive.

you've got a knack for storytelling. The chords you use are kind of interesting. You have a pretty damn good voice, too. I feel like the dynamics are a little bit all over the place, though. Like some parts are way too loud.

I thought this was boring. Not a lot going on here, but I like your voice and the genuine heartbreak you deliver. I'd say try some spice sometime.

There's not much to listen for without drums or vocals or anything, I can't really hear a song. I feel like you have the ability to make something awesome, I just don't hear it in this pure guitar track.

soundcloud.com/saturnsgold/breaktime
>beat tape
>alt rock

That's ok, actually. I just make music for me. I get almost no listeners even here. But after I finish a track, sometimes I feel like I just have to share it with someone.

Often times when I post, a few people even say they enjoyed what I made and point out exactly what got their attention. It feels nice.

I do look back at what I've made over the last few years and I can hear how I've improved, although I'm not happy with my work just yet either. Ive got a long way to go. I think my musical taste is pretty decent overall and I know my tracks don't come close to what I consider "good music". But maybe one day they will, or maybe not.

Anyway, making music as a hobby has given me a real appreciation and sharpened my ear for good production and songwriting. You should try it!

I love how the moment I get involved in a thread, a new one starts. Didn't realise my compliments gave everyone cancer.