Anyone know about the knights templar?

anyone know about the knights templar?

Yeah.

I've seen the Da Vinci code a few times?

No, I know nothing about them, and wouldn't tell you If I do...did.

what about them?

what do they do these days?
can you join?

The Knights Templar financed the Illuminati with the wealth of banks that they created during the Crusades. Based in Paris, the Templars were the controlling influence behind most of the world's financial institutions, and worked to influence the global economy. After the rise of Majestic 12, the Templars were destroyed by a combined Interpol/UNATCO force headed by Joseph Manderley. This operation marked the end of the 'traditional' incarnation of the order.

Soon

Holy Catholic Knights, the muscle men of the Church. They got fucked over in the end, but wikipedia the knights of templar and you will get all your info.

what do they do?

I'm a knight templar. Post your questions.

soon what?

I just got done watching 3 documentaries no more than an hour ago.
One of which was on the Knights Templar and the other was on The Rothchild family.
It's even more odd because the thumbnail for the Rothchild video was the same picture as >wew

the Templars ceased to exist as an organized Order with the papal ban on therm in the Vox in Excelso of 1312 and the execution of it's last masters, DeMolay and DeCharney in 1314...many other outfits have been offshoots , in either name or from persons not rounded up from the papal bulls which weren't enforced everywhere.....leading to the start of a shit ton of "secret societies", masons, and various "illuminati" theories and other tin foil hat bullshit that claim connection with them..so no...you can't join "the templars"....fuck me ..too many assasins creed, fantasy laden mutherfuckers out there..

Great Work, brother.
>muaha

remove kebab or nah?

Hah

Are you sure you want to awaken every single sleeper cell on the planet?

When assassin going to kill you?

can i have a job at abstergo?