This sure is boring

This sure is boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so is the game so I guess it was a perfect adaptation.

Agreed. The CGI just takes away all the excitement from battles and the human acting is atrocious, along with the retarded plot.

the battles were unexciting because the viewer had zero reason to be invested in them.

I also really liked the part where evil-mc-bad-orc revived baby SLAVE with white/green magic from a deer. Establishing orc lives are equal to deer lives.

That green stuff takes the life force out of living things. So a deer's lifeforce could revive a small orc baby yes, but not an adult one.

Also, maybe I'm remembering wrong but I don't think that baby was dead, just badly hurt.

>ITT: forgotten movies

I am waiting for the extended cut before I watch it but looks like it won't ever be released

I liked how that dumb deer was just hanging out and eating grass and shit right next to a group of loud orcs. Chill as fuck.

I actually marathoned the while thing...did i like it?

shut the f*ck up.

It's not great, but support Duncan's career anyways.
DO IT FOR HIM

FLOP
L
O
P

>the battles were unexciting because the viewer had zero reason to be invested in them

True. If they didn't go full retard like Metzen, they would've picked a side and made the movie from their POV. But no "There are heroes and villains on both sides" so we gotta have racetraitors and saturday morning plot.

It was worth it just to see mah boi Khadgar Pussy Slayer

>dont make a warcraft movie during its height of popularity
>make one when nobody cares about it anymore

Nice job.

Wasn't it supposed to portray some Orcs as not so bad?

Because all it did was the opposite.

>Orcs wreck their own lands (much like rapefugees do)
>Orcs invade other, more well-maintained lands (much like rapefugees do)
>Orc spoil these lands and "take what they need from it", a quote from one of the non-fel orcs

Orcs should be rounded up and gassed

>Nice job.

forgetting that blizzard tried for years to get a movie going but refused to do one without a decent director.

They finally got Duncan, but movie was not very good and everybody hates wow now.

Probably because theyd have to use metzen's shit script instead of doing a movie set within the warcraft universe.

How is it not exhausting for you to have to view every single movie without referring it to current day politics?

I mean this is a fucking video game movie. And if you actually paid some attention you'd realize that some of the Orcs are good.

>And if you actually paid some attention you'd realize that some of the Orcs are good

Except Durotan (presumably one of the "good orcs") did the "take what you need from it" line and his dindu son immediately hissed at the humans

youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8

just finish to see this
I was actually very surprised, maybe because I expected the worst but it's actually better than suicide squad and all the capekino we have to see these days, because it doesnt take itself too seriuosly maybe

maybe they want to re-launch the brand

I agree with this user guys it was a simple fairy tail for gods sake just enjoy it

I am actually aware that the right spelling is "tale" but I realized it a second too late

Teletubies also doesn't take itself 'too' seriously maybe you'll like that as well

Oy Vey

Agreed.

>The CGI just takes away all the excitement

You mean "poorly scripted CGI scenes".

Are you a teenager? Because that is teen's logic.

>Revive
What are you talking about?

>extended cut

So it will be 60 minutes before the actual plot starts instead of 30?

What a terrible movie. I can't believe the guy who made Moon was involved. Was he trying to make it atrocious on purpose?

Everyone's a fucking critic these days

You're on a television and film board.

The movie was fun and better than I expected, what did you niggers think this was gonna top LOTR or something? da fuck

there is no extended cut

this

>muh noble savages
>lets forget the scene where they sacrifice hundreds of dranei lives
>they're killing because they must survive

>everybody hates wow now
the capecuck shills are out