Hey Sup Forums bored at work and looking at conspiracy theories but I've seen most of the typical shit

Hey Sup Forums bored at work and looking at conspiracy theories but I've seen most of the typical shit
Help me find some new shit
Pic unrelated

bump for theories

The Holocaust

what about it

Watch "War by Deception" by Ryan Dawson.
Best 9/11 film by far.
No bullshit missile and hologram theories (controlled opposition IMO),it's pure facts, financial trails, personalmotives and official documentation.
Literally never been debunked.

Area 51 is a coverup for the actual Area 51.

I'll check it out

Too add on this.

The Roswell crash wasn't an alien spaceship but a russian spy plane that was shot down while it was trying to take pictures of western america with state of the art photography equipment. The "aliens" were actually russians that were so mangled in the crash that the witness who claimed to have seen them were the mangled pilot and navigator that were trying to cry out but couldn't because well they were on the verge of death.

The US government then decided to cover it up as a "weather ballon" so to not cause mass panic over proof that the soviets could fly over america and spy on us in our own backyard. The alien rumors started because of well placed agents in the desert that started the rumors of aliens and spaceships because sci-fi was on the rise and the rumor stuck.

Thus proving once and for all that every american is gullible and stupid.

There is a theory that there is some weird shit with UK power players and little boys... could be nothing.

There is some weird shit going on with U.K. men in positions of power and little boys.

Elite pedophilia is no secret.
Johnny Gosch incident all but proved that.
It's an enormous industry that relies on leverage and inuindo.
Most children involved are also murdered to keep it quiet.
The annual number of children that go missing in America alone exceeds 100,000.

i know dude and it's fucking despicable

That Robert Kardashian deliberately destroyed evidence that would have convicted OJ. He was handed the Louis Vuitton bag that OJ's assistant as soon as OJ got back from Chicago. None of the authorities saw it as Kardashian walked away with the bag.

As soon as people realized that bag was missed about a month later Kardashian claimed he lost it.

CIA has backdoors in every ISP around the globe and uses this like a man in the middle attack to collect data

Here's one for you. LBJ orchestrated the killing of JFK because Jfk was de escalating the cold war. LBJ was a notorious chicken hawk, and would have had access to the secret service, who had a way better shot at the president then Lee Harvey Oswald, who was the patsy.

Careful with JFK conspiracies. There is a lot of dis-info on that puppy.
Ryan Dawson covers this incident too but his documentary is for members of his website only, however he covers much of it on his YouTube channel.
I know I'm kinda dick riding Ryan but he is a fucking bullshit shredding, fact-machine.

There's another one, that is pure fact like that. It's like 10 years old now. My economics/Goverment teacher showed my class and connected it to the lesson, kek

I heard once that OP was straight. That's the craziest one so far.

Shit never heard that before, sounds like it's worth checking out

What's Pleiades got to do with conspiracies?

Nords, val-thor, shit like that.

>TWA Flight 800.
>Boeing 747 out of JFK to Rome.
>230 people died

12 minutes after takeoff there is an explosion and it's crashes into the Atlantic. NTSB investigates and found sign of an external explosion and suspected terrorism. Because of this it's handed over to the FBI. The FBI concludes that it was a 'fuel tank explosion likely cause by bad electronics' that ignited the vapors and caused the accidents.

>These are the facts.

Heres the theory. Hundreds of witnesses claimed they saw a missile strike the plane and the FBI denied it. The NTSB found signs of an external explosion as well as residue and clear signs of a missile strike. Once the FBI took over they put a gag order in place and didn't let the NTSB work with them. The NTSB and FBI are supposed to work together in these situations as the NTSB has more data on aircraft incidents and the FBI has more data on domestic terrorism.

All of the evidence shows that a missile stuck the aircraft and the FBI hushed it up because it could have possibly implicated the US navy. Their was a vessel on the Hudson that was equipped with missile armaments at the time of the explosion.

Motive?

motive was to not implicate that the US navy was involved in killing 230 people.

i click the wrong fucking thing

Why would the US Navy shoot down a passenger plane, I'm asking.

fuck if i know. maybe there was some jabroni on the plane heading back to the pope to destabilize america into a theocratic dictatorship.

Jews killed kennedy because he was going after the federal reserve

Queretaro syndicates want me on prison for a roach of weed and laughing out loud, city's social life ruined as result, no prison for me.
Confirm, deny, who gives a fuck

>Elite pedophilia is no secret.
All the sweet hollywood kiddie ass they could have banged and they chose Corey Feldman

name pls

The Kennedy's murdered Marilyn Monroe. An "accidental overdose" isn't out of the realm of possibility when you look at Mary Jo Kopechne. They did this because Monroe was supposed to have a press conference about how she was involved not just with JFK but all the Kennedy's.

Here death is ruled a suicide.

That's been debunked. JFK's legislation would not have ended the Fed. It's far more likely that it was zionists who were mad that JFK demanded the Israeli lobby register as a foreign agent.

elite pedo sex rings / royal pedo sex rings

aliens exist and are here on earth

He came forward about abuse???

There is a theory that OJ Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's biological father.

The CIA caused the crack epidemic to fund the Contras to illegally overthrow the communists in South America. Afterwards they installed dictators.

Surely that's an anti conspiracy? Realistically that's the most likely explanation.

I think that affair has left the conspiracy-zone and now resides in the yes-its-true-but-why-make-it-a-part-of-history-zone

One of my own:

Every so called "UFO" sighting in the 50s and 60s were B2 Spirit Stealth Bomber prototypes. Think about it, the B52 has been in service over the same timescale but it wasn't ever a covert weapon so was out in the open from the start. Also, look at the B2, if you didn't KNOW it existed, you'd think it was something very strange, even today let alone in the 50s

Here is one that blew my mind.

Sony Records had Michael Jackson killed for the rights to the whole Beatles catalog. They had all the remastered mixes ready to go way faster than it is possible between when Jackson died and when they had the rights to do so. It wasn't just the Beatles music that he owned, it was 50% of the entire Sony/ATV catalog.

It's wasn't just the Beatles catalog that he had the rights to it was 50% of the entire Sony library. More interesting stuff is that on the date of Micheals will and testament he was in New York, protesting Sony, and going off at Tommy Mottola (the guy that run the place) while hanging with Al Sharpton about racism in the music industry

The whole reason Jackson had the rights to begin with is because Paul McCartney told him to do so at his 'request'. McCartney told Jackson that artists didn't own their own masters and it would be worth his while to buy them at auction. He didn't actually think he would buy them at the auction.

All this to say that Sony had Jackson murdered to get back all the rights to the catalog.

Dunblane massacre

Allegedly the guy Tony Hamilton was a pedophile with some other top guys including the police. He was seen driving away from the school and caught 45 mins away on CCTV while the shooting was going on. Or at least his car was.

The whole thing is a state secret to protect the living.

Tightened gun laws after that.

Jokes on them, the republicans are doing that now

Isn't there like 0 physical evidence for Sandy Hook?

Interesting!

it's true ?
Watches at $ 0?

wait so the guys car was 45 min away on big brothers cameras? and the shooting occurred at the same time?

>The annual number of children that go missing in America alone exceeds 100,000.

That statistic includes missing persons reports that end up solved though, right?

The Thalmor are behind this whole war.

Correct
I didn't mean to insinuate all or even most of those 100,000 were kidnapped for pedophile rings.

Alleged yes.

The guy had been visited many times by police, neighbors testimony and had close links to some of the top police bods

State secret to protect those survived and involved

26 kids and a teacher, only ever see two or three people in documentaries.

Yes. It's much more plausible that the CIA, maybe at the behest of LBJ, were responsible. Kennedy was on record multiple times saying he wanted to dismantle the CIA.

I'm starting to be redpilled that the Earth is round... who would've thought.

MISSING 411 has been keeping me up at night. Listening to David Pelides interviews. Anyone got any thories??

Conspiracy theories, like all good scams, contain an element of greed. People get lured by the offer of 'secret knowledge'. That's the greed, that's the hook.

The government intentionally provides little if any financial training to young people so they will make poor decisions as adults. Borrowing too much, spending beyond your means, and living a 'glamorous lifestyle' are all terrific for the economy but terrible for your retirement.

Here you go, check out this thread on paul...
Many hours of listening await, from sources of information you're unlikely to have encountered before.

JFK was the candidate chosen by organised crime rings after being vetted by Frank Sinatra. When JFK didn't play ball after being elected, he was blackmailed with his affair with Monroe. The Kennedy family then had her killed in order to preserve his presidency. When JFK proved to be more trouble than he was worth to both Organized crime in and out of government, they colluded to get rid of him. Lee Harvey Oswald was the CIA's fall guy after the assassination and Jack Ruby was chosen as the hitman to make sure Oswald stayed silent.

and when they do get caught, they usually get a slap on the wrist

Yes.
I believe that we grossly underestimate the numbers of "of the grid" people living in state parks in wildlife refuges in the United states.
These people are far more likely to be deranged than the general populace, which may have made them turned to hermit lifestyles.
Also, David keeps his facts very straight in Missing 411 but just know he's 100% a Bigfoot believer.

Except all the things that used to be conspiracy theory but are now fact like Iran-Contra, Gulf of Tonkin and many others.........

Club pulsecwas just a coverup h
For Harambe

hush hush CIA recruiting - thehollywoodcodedotnet

you mean besides the dead children?

I know hes a bigfoot believer. I also found out hes being backed by some silicon valley millionaires.

None that I know of
Also I've seen people that claimed to be parents on the news also at the bombing in the Boston marathon
Shit wasn't the "dead" teacher also bob the news or some shit?

That's the thing though. They've never been photographed and "seen" by very few people. Also, 100% fatalities is incredibly rare in shooting events. The ratio is usually about 3 wounds to 1 kill.

Sorry i dont understand
Whats the deal with this guy?

Except Iran-Contra wasn't a conspiracy theory. It was a news story that broke. But never the less I'm sure that proves there are aliens in New Mexico. Probably the same ones that built the pyramids and killed Elvis.

It culminated in a news story but the conspiracy of CIA moving coke existed well before that story.
And then, suddenly, all the krazzzzy kookssss weren't so crazy.
Weird how that works.

>"Yes, I belive the official 9/11 story. No, I don't know what a boot-licker is."

The Nazis actually won WW2, but they faked Hitler's disappearance and puppeteered the Nuremburg trials into giving everyone a false sense of victory. They then abandoned der fatherland and brought their scientists over to the USA under Operation Paperclip to run the space program under Werner von Braun, so they could build their lunar base for when their secret Antarctica base was no longer viable.

Why the us invaded vietnam i mean, what they got/expected to get out of it?

Yeah, that's actually kinda believable

Anyone look up dunblane?

Who is OP's girl?

So by extension that lends credibility to every conspiracy theory. Sure.