Huh

Huh.

Damn, really made me stink

jeez u relly mek m tink

>gonna show all my anonymates this new iPoop from my favourite iPooper on iPoop.com xD

>if we make guns illegal then law abiding criminals won't be able to get guns

please make this maymay stop

i'm thinking

The Joker buys literal military grade equipment that is already illegal.

>gun reg---

Glad Batman cut that fag off

I like that tweet user, who is matt ford?

>Mental health care access
Arkham
>Economic development
Wayne Enterprises
>gun regulation
Gotham is in a blue state, they already have it

gun crime in every country that has regulation is significantly lower than in the usa

really got my noggin knocking

For real though we can all agree about mental care

Most of these countries don't have as many niggers

Niggers commit the vast majority of gun crime

>correlation = causation
eurocuck education lmao

>dude what if mario was actually taking magic mushrooms XD

Why do these people think they're being clever or original? Would you read a comic about a politician?

>gun reg
I'm pretty sure fear toxin isn't legal

>What is Honduras?

BRUCE WAYNE: How can I rid this city of crime

ALFRED: Kill all the ni-

None of those things will stop organized crime or corruption in the legal system, though

all i did was post a fact, the fact that you get so defensive really reinforces the insecure overcompensating gun owner stereotype

Damn.

Really made me think.

Wtf I hate Batman now.

I'mWith#CruzMissilesNow

>gun control means that guns are instantly illegal
Americans, everyone

When I was in Burma, we burned the ghettos down.

He's got a point though. Economic development and education will surely get rid of crime faster than going around fighting criminals dressed as a bat.

Arkham is repeatedly proven to be a corrupt, inefficient, and sometimes inhumane facility. What they do there is not mental health care.

shut up pussy

But Batman is cooler than all of that

Wait.

Mexico genuinely has lower crime than the U.S.?

I find that hard to believe.

I also posted a fact, there is no need to be so defensive

what's the reason then?
>inb4 niggers

this is literally true

Instead they just stab or bash each other to death.

>Arkham is repeatedly proven to be a corrupt, inefficient, and sometimes inhumane facility.

exactly. like most government run health care.

True, and forcibly removing all non-whites besides asians will get rid of crime even faster

Are you implying the US is at the same level of Honduras?

you didn't post anything of substance

Less blacks in Mexico.

Much stricter gun policy than the U.S.

Much higher crime.

That user is just a liar.

Reduced gun crime is not the same thing as reduced crime.

>Honduras
>Mexico
>Colombia

Arkham is privately owned, like most hospitals in the US. The government may subsidize health care for low income people, but they're not in the business of providing health care.

The mentally infirm are just a burden on society and serve no purpose. It would be easier to just euthanize them all.

>gun-only crime is lower
>violent crime (including gun crime) is the same

so its nothing.

Does he think bruce just sits on his all day until night time when he can be batman again?

He already does help the poor, and mentally sick.

Switzerland doesn't require it's citizens to own guns.

My "Country" begs to differ, along with Chicago.

he's implying that it aint a gun problem but a nigger problem

Only if you factor out crimes which are sponsored by the CIA.

Bruce Wayne is also a philanthropist.

>this destroys the sciences

True, but ignoring the bullshit about Switzerland, it's hard to argue with the Honduras part.

If he traded his cape for a doctors smock and took up abortion instead of punching muggers he'd do far more for crime control.

What would you define as mentally ill? I guarantee you there are people with mental illnesses who have achieved much more than you have in their lives.

>every place that has strict gun regulations sees a marked drop in gun crime
>there is a proportional increase in non-gun crime
>so banning guns causes no change to overall violent crime statistics

>explain this to a gun control supporter
>they take it as proof gun control is needed

I just want to die.

Put me in the /r/Sup Forums screencap

>it's an amerifats try to justify us not nuking them episode
pitiful

are euros underevolved? like have they failed to develop the brain structures for basic logic and reasoning, causing them to make posts like this? it's the only explanation I can think of besides blatant FUD

He was playing with a ruby the size of a watermelon

Well, Honduras is full of poor, uneducated brown people

>nigger problem

Does Honduras have white kids shooting up schools?

abortion is a pretty lengthy procedure.

You can punch a lot of criminals in the same time frame as one abortion.

The upvote button isn't working. How do I contact the sub moderator?

>Switzerland
>Every citizen undergoes military training and is required to be armed and ready to be drafted at a moments notice.
>Every citizen sees a firearm as a tool, rather than just a toy or status symbol

>America
>Legal gun owners are just hobbiests with a hard on for the power to kill people
>The vast majority of legal gun owners use their firearms either for crimes or accidental manslaughter of their loved ones, actively causing more crimes to happen than preventing any.

>every place that has strict gun regulations sees a marked drop in gun crime
not true at all
UK and Australia (along with many others) have worse gun crime rates now than before their regulations went into place

>not giving punch induced miscarriages

hello my nomer is Joe Kerr, i want to check in

also take this illegal gun from me

Fags

Yeah. But they're still criminals, and more keep coming.

Abortion is the Final Solution.

That apparently lead poisoning.

>countries that get their guns from America

>implying we couldnt anally rape whatever shitty little country you squat in with our large American cocks

What about punching pregnant black women in their stomachs

Im not talking your run of the mill "depression" or "generalized anxiety" that literally more than half the population could be diagnosed with as an excuse to drug them into submission. Real, chronic debilitating illnesses like Schizophrenia on the other hand. You'd be doing them a favor.

Those white kids shooting up schools are an absolute minority(divide 1-3/year by 150 million whites in USA).meanwhile niggers make most of the crimes and are a few ten times more prone to violence

As Bruce Wayne, Batman donates millions into mental health care and economic development programs.

President can't do shit about gun regulation what do you expect him to be able to do?

Why do the same people that want to ban guns also not want to secure the border.

Why do people think Switzerland works like this?

>it's hard to argue with the Honduras part.
Honduras isn't the rest of the world, which doesn't have the same problem.

>Punch all criminals in their testicles and wombs

Perfect synthesis.

>accidental manslaughter of their loved ones
>gun owners can have feelings
The second you buy a murder machine, you're admitting to yourself and the world that lives mean nothing to you. If we're being honest here, the first test shot you should take is at your face, it'll prevent any meaningful lives from being lost..
>it's an americans show their tact and "counter arguments"

No dude, you're confused. Mostly because I fucked up explaining what I meant. Banning guns causes violent gun crime to drop and non-gun violent crime to increase.

But since banning guns creates more crimes, "gun related non-violent crime" is up.

This entire debate is fucking stupid.

>gun reg-
Goodbye Alfred

Can we all agree that Wayne is seriously mentally ill? Obviously dressing up like a bat and punching muggers isn't something that a sane person would do. Watching his parents die traumatized him and rather than cope with the loss in a healthy, albeit difficult, way, he takes out his anger on people he sees as being responsible for his parents' murder.

Crime isn't caused by people being "evil," there are a lot of socioeconomic factors that contribute to crime.

isn't guaranteed to work.

also high chance of just punching a fat black woman and pissing her off.

Why do people think every person in Switzerland owns a gun?

>law abiding criminals
hmm

>that literally more than half the population could be diagnosed with as an excuse to drug them into submission
t. edgy tinfoil conspiracy theorist who has never visited a psych ward.

>affirming your own life with the absolute ability to defend it
>lives mean nothing to you

Hopefully you get killed in another Muslim attack

>The second you buy a murder machine, you're admitting to yourself and the world that lives mean nothing to you.

Here is your reply.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

I'm sure Batman of all people has some kind of anti-fetus spray or gadget in his utility belt.

>niggers being niggers
>"God wtf! Why can't they act right"

>white people 'acting like niggers'
>THEY ARE THE MINORITY!

They also don't have nearly as many guns. Or criminals. How about that.

daily reminder that the states in the USA with the tightest gun control laws, are the ones with the highest gun crime committed

Anyone else sick of liberals?

>Gun reg-
No wonder he stopped him there. Based Bruce

because american "people" need to justify their weapons of mass shooting, and think that by using evolved human beings, such as the Swiss, as an argument, they can delude themselves into thinking they are 1 "responsible gun owners" and 2 actual humans
Prove me wrong amerilard, the sole purpose of a gun is to kill, you buying one means your blood lust has taken over your 40IQ mind, meaning you are litearlly a dissenting opinion away from murdering a helpless woman or child...

why are you chimping out?This is the truth.

I'd like to see you try to explain to the guy robbing you at gunpoint how he's really just an innocent victim of socioeconomic environmental factors.

Because people legally buy the guns then surprise surprise they comit mass murder