Tigers generally weigh 700lbs at MOST

>Tigers generally weigh 700lbs at MOST
>Baloo couldn't be a sun bear or any type of small brown bear, seeing as he was bigger than Shere Khan, so he must be a brown bear
>brown bears generally weigh about 1000+lbs and are strong as all shit, bears half that size can trash 700lb dumpsters as though they were nothing
>somehow gets rekt by a cuck tiger
Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35295
montana.edu/news/3827/msu-researcher-tests-grizzly-bear-strength-for-national-geographic-documentary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger#Interspecific_predatory_relationships
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tigers are faster

Fuck off

This

Written by cucks

Baloo was a black bear dumb ass

actually in most recorded instances tigers and lions will end up killing the bear

>male tigers are 8-13 feet long
>baloo is slightly bigger
>black bears are 7 feet long at most
Fuck off

Kipling is probably the opposite of a cuck

>black bear
>portrayed by white actor
baka

baloo was a sloth bear.

is this a joke?

no he was a panda, fucking retard

a fight between tiger and bear is never guaranteed to go a certain way, but the larger and more aggressive sub-species have the edge even against siberian tiger.

agility and speed vs. endurance and strength

whener lions or tigers have fought bears for the sake of entertainment, the bear always won. this is well documented.

tigers and lions wait for the right time to pounce, and the bear just smashed their skull.

Baloo wasn't in the fight to hurt Shere Khan, but only to stop him getting Mowgli

dex > str

Hyperarmor has thoroughly disproven this

>Baloo the bear equivalent of an obese stoner NEET
>Shere "Big Dick Blackbelt" Khan

He's lucky he didn't get teabagged.

It's the size of the fight in the animal (tiger in this case) that's important. Not the size of the animal in the fight

allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35295

Actually in most recorded cases a grizzly literally crushes thier skull with a swipe

>go on youtube
>click on video
Tiger vs Bear. Tiger wins!
>12,000,000 views
>teens posting comments fanboying their favorite animal

Except this is happening on Sup Forums instead

Those sources/ links are all bullshit. That faggot prime is a known troll he used to go around with these semi credible sources and just filibuster animal vs threads

t. bearcuck

Quickstep, faggot.

seeing that movie movie where organtean was potrayed as a huge motherfucker
a Gigantopithecus even named so in his song i believe
then we can assume that baloo as big as he was could very well be a cave bear considering his size
which if this is true makes a modern tiger being able to fuck him up is even more stupid

also pretty sure a wolf pack would have btfo shere khan
especially after he attacked their alpha like that
i mean their all about numbers and they had him against a cliff.

>that damage control

>pretty sure a wolf pack would have btfo shere khan
This
It literally took one wolf at the end to kill him.
What the fuck was Kipling thinking?

Check out narutoforums and the battledome section search for prime

Nearly every "source" he brings up is false or debunked

you ain't quickstepping shit with manual aiming nigga

if anything you'll take extra damage from instability frames, get fucking rekt

>Kipling's descriptions of Baloo are consistent with the sloth bear, as brown bears and Asian black bears do not occur in the Seoni area where the novel takes place.

>Sloth bears are expert hunters of termites....They rarely prey on other mammals. Sloth bears may supplement their diets with fruit and plant matter; in March and April, they eat the fallen petals of mowha trees and are partial to mangoes, sugar cane, jackfruit, and the pods of the golden shower tree

>sloth bear
>is bigger than shere khan
What now faggot?

You guys need to stop being fucking mancubs and think. Shere Khan is an experienced killer. Baloo is a cuck. End of story.

size doesnt mean anything in that fight
your talking about a herbivore, one who is specifically pointed out in story as being lazy as fuck, verses an apex predator
that doesnt end well
this is like sending a obese guy after a navy seal and expecting him to win because hes technically bigger and has a bat

>herbivore = weak
No. See montana.edu/news/3827/msu-researcher-tests-grizzly-bear-strength-for-national-geographic-documentary

Moron.
I bet you think eating meat makes you stronger too, don't you?

I'm fat as fuck and I'm lazy as Marlin Brando, and I could totally kill a navy seal if you gave me a fucking bat

Nah, I give it to the bear, every time.

grizzly bears aren't herbivores

bear vs gorilla

Neither are sloth bears dipshit. You even said it yourself, they eat termites as well.

>Tigers can tackle bears larger than themselves, using an ambushing tactic and jumping on to the bear from an overhead position, grabbing it by the chin with one fore paw and by the throat with the other, and then killing it with a bite in the spinal column.
>Geptner and Sludskii (1972) stated that bears were generally afraid of tigers, and changed their path after coming across tiger trails.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger#Interspecific_predatory_relationships

He was a sloth bear

Fuck you and this meme. He was a brown bear.

>Next up on Animal Planet's Bears Are Cucks, will a Polar bear papa raise a Black Bear cub? Find out after this...

termites= apex predators
top kek

The real question is: how many termites would it take to kill a sloth bear?

>herbivore
>eats termites
Top kek
Stop moving the goalposts

well i mean
all of the cucks in the world polar bears are farthest from cuck
then again they have been breeding with grizzly bears lately

>Recorded instances of a grizzly, native to North America, fighting and killing a lion/tiger, native to Africa/South Asia

Dude what

i havent
but you seem to be implying that since sloth bears eat termites that somehow puts them on the same level as grizzlies who are actually the apex predators of their own enviroment
eating some bugs does not a powerful adversary make
just admit your shitposting for funnsies

>hes never been to the zoo on cage fighting day
everyonepointingandlaughing.jpeg

It is well known that the tiger is the best fighter in the animal kingdom. Lions and bears don't stand a chance.

me too

The story wasn't about a Tiger and a Bear fighting, it was a story about coming of age. Cartoons where animals talk don't necessarily adhere to common sense, logic or reason.

Oh here we go with this fucking story again

I thought this debate was settled already? And baloo was the winner of this debate.

What? I thought this was a documentary