Robing Williams was an overrated hack and not much at all was lost by his suicide

Robing Williams was an overrated hack and not much at all was lost by his suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im with you

True. I don't think that opinion is that unpopular.

niggers are good

good for lynching?

good for unpaid manual labour?

good for the prison industrial complex?

The USA, UK and USSR played a near equal part in defeating the Axis powers.

that's not that unpopular i think

Sunshine was meh at best

well he seemed like a nice guy but I agree that he is disposable as an actor

try again nigger

The USSR played the most important role defeating the nazis.

The nazis played the most important role in defeating the nazis.

They got greedy with Poland and then they fell right into Russia's trap

Never, EVER, engage in a winter war in Russia

same with japs , they were afraid of communism which soviets were already bringing them , didnt give a fuck about nukes just didnt wanna lose emperor , tradition n shit

the geographic or the people?

>unless global climate change is occurring

she should have won

Both. They made the biggest sacrifice. Good guy communists win.

Also, Stalin did nothing wrong. Kulaks deserved it.

>shit history

climate change would stop tomorrow if the world stopped burning fossil fuels today

He wasn't overrated. He was, however, a coward. Killing himself and leaving behind all of the people that do love him to suffer with the loss. All because he couldn't deal. Coward.

The Beatles are overrated

totally ignoring US wins in the pacific, the western front, the african campaign, the luftwaffe...

Traps aren't gay

The worst people in the world go into either computers or cooking.

he was slowly becoming demented

>winter

June is commonly associated with the middle of winter isn't it

Fuck off and learn history before you spout shit. Next time say never get bogged down in a foreign country that has a known mud season without proper provisions.

You fucking idiot.

I am not okay with all of this new age faggotry in which we get to self identify with whatever gender we choose. Acting like this is okay only enables it and weakens us as a species. Not even talking about sex changes. I'm talking about a guy who identifies as a woman only because he decides to, and somehow the world is supposed to stand by and act like it's ok.

i wish they'd do that

Why are they called a trap again?

>surprise dick in ur ass

I've heard it in a really simple term as, "American steel, British intelligence, and Soviet blood"

Wtf are you talking about?

I think at least half of the earths population should die to save the environment a bit
> people are pieces of shit anyways

They aren't I'm only attracted to traps and I only consider myself straight.

>June is commonly associated with the middle of winter isn't it

>Not understand that the earth rotates on a tilted axis

Stalin was threatening to invade Berlin so Hitler tried to act pre-emptively

Fallout four was over hyped and boring

kinda this..

+1. I secretly want to punch these faggots in the face who fail at being men so they resort to immaculating themselves and telling society we need to accept them being faggoty.

>British intelligence

Yeah, they were so smart killing all those white people so the UK could become the glorious melting pot it is today...

whites deserve a homeland

operation barbarossa started somewhere in june, doesnt mean they were in russia already tho

I wanna fuck this

;_;

What's wrong with computers?

Dude WTF. Thay poor basyard was amazing and suicide claimed 2 of my very besy friebds and my favorite rock god Chris Cornell last year

To the point im a medicated zombie and even tho i want to spike my phone cause of your bullshit thread triggering me i cant be bothered.

God i hope i roll my car and fucking die...

He was way past his best years.

He early shit was genius.

He went downhill after he was blue pilled.

That may be the single most popular opinion ever here man.

Aside from the fack that the pool is forever closed.

People who complain about Hollywood white washing should not complain about lack of diversity in historically accurate films set in predominantly white eras

He was histrionic and annoying

>Dur, being loud and obnoxious means being funny

The only redeeming roles he ever had were Good Will Hunting and Dead Poet's Society

Operation Barbarossa started planning in June 1940, was approved in December of the same year and began in June the following year, 1941.

The nazi's failed because they brought in vehicles with wheels instead of tank treads, got bogged down and weren't prepared for a grueling fight in adverse conditions.

Learn fucking history, cunts.

stop using wikipedia nigger

Western liberal democratic culture is a superior culture and immigrants should be forced to assimilate

That's not an unpopular opinion, its just common sense.

It's called Europe you dense fuck

This + Russians played the most important role, but wouldn't win if there weren't lend-lease program.

I hope the same buddy

>stop citing sources with verifiable facts

>you're making me look bad

Keto diet is the best to lose weight

This!

>Oh look we got rid of the old guy and have this new guy. Don't invade us!

USSR was only fighting Germany for self-preservation at the start.

After the winter screwed them over (and I bet some Russians were like, oh shit we're winning) They went in for the kill after the Allies redirected Germany's attention.

theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

>They got greedy with Poland
No

>and then they fell right into Russia's trap
Not exactly a trap. Hitler underestimated how long the eastern campaign would last. Stalin would have been defeated, if winter didn't come when it came.

I will stab u in ur god damn throat with a ice pick

It is still our homeland, even if it is currently being invaded.

Most people can't handle the world.

it wouldn't change anything, the flaws in humanity have been exacerbated by technological advances (rather odd considering how much they've helped) furthermore, it would only delay the inevitable...why do you think the aylmaos don't bother with exposing their existence, we're literally too retarded to handle such a concept given how truly lost we are as a species and this despite the wealth of knowledge at our disposal and technological advances.

I think the far left and the far right are both fucking nuts and enjoy hating eachother too much to actually work towards a common good. I have ideals from both. Don't be a prick to someone just because they like taking it up the ass. We don't need to fucking support some cock head just because he was born in a fucked part of the world.

People like me

This doesn't explain anything, it's just extrapolation on whites not being a majority in the US

What's your point retard

If you got rid of niggers and mudslimes we'd make it until the technological singularity

Not properly at least, look at the state of industrialization and its effects on the world

Leniency for LEOs in cases like Philando is necessary, we can't afford to have officers not acting or hesitating out of fear of losing their jobs.

If you'e jerky and scared when interacting with an officer you deserve to get shot. Give him your papers, let him search you and move along. Don't mouth off and we won't plant shit. It's simple, you respect us and we respect you.

"Traditional" family values are merely an archaic form of social control and have no place in a modern world.

this guy's reasoning was sound.

>If you lick our boots and let us violate your rights we won't break our oath to the public

Are all cops this fucking delusional? Am I having a stroke? You must be trolling.

It's okey

Sup Forums isn't such a bad place to surf.

Right?

What was his reasoning?

They brought it all, wheeled, tracked, half-tracked and four legged, since wehrmacht used more horses than trucks. Horses died of cold and malnutrition, while vehicles bogged down despite having tracks. Even Russians halted their operations in mud seasons. Let's not forget that first winter saw Germans run out of fuel, cause it was so cold it turned into petroleum.

...and by the same merit people should accept the fact that gay and transgender people have been frequent throughout human history which means it has nothing to do with today's culture.

Police officers are not exempt for criticism. As long as this is a free country, I should be able to vocally complain and resist being pulled over when there is no apparent reason for me to be so.

cops will be afraid of everything no matter what anybody does.

Every Quentin Tarantino movie is based on a monologue he wrote while masturbating in front of a mirror.

And name one of those cultures that made it 50 years past faggotry and trans mental illness becoming tolerated

>Muh rights
Just say yes sir no sir and move a long. Don't lie, don't act like a faggot.

Marijuana isn't medicine

This could be true, doesn't chute fact that they are good.

Shut the fuck up you fucking pig.

McVeigh, a Gulf War veteran, sought revenge against the federal government for its handling of the 1993 Waco siege, which ended in the deaths of 76 people exactly two years before the bombing, as well as for the 1992 Ruby Ridge incident.

Two of them were good, one was OK, the rest are shit

>cause it was so cold it turned into petroleum
>into petroleum
>cold

what...WHAT

I could spend 15 minutes typing out how much of a lowlife scumsucker you are, but you're not worth the energy.

And before you get all "hurr libtard tears" on me, I'm a republican, so spare your fat sausage fingers

I will not say "sir" to someone who is wasting my fucking time by acting like a powerhungry faggot.

If you pull me over, don't expect any form of cooperation from me. You can find my god damned papers yourself, stop wasting my time.

Only if you are into a 2 hours draft about Tarantino's monkey spanking.

whoa nigger! i didn't mean for you to go full autism on me, simmer downsyndrome user. i would love to point out how flawed your logic truly is, but your delusions are far too strong for me to even attempt to compete with.

Thanks normies

Fucking idiots

>You corrected me so now let me pretend as if I was trolling

This

Pulp Fiction and Resovaire Dogs were good, the rest are shite. Ironically, the best QT movie is From Dusk til Dawn, because he didn't direct it.

We should let Russia steamroll Europe.

They're all such entitled fags that think they're special flowers when their countries are so small it's a joke..

good thing brexit is coming along nicely