I have to play some team who can't even score a touchdown against the Chiefs? Lmao...

I have to play some team who can't even score a touchdown against the Chiefs? Lmao, can we just get another bye week so we don't injure our players, I think it's very obvious who will be winning this "championship"

normally I don't want the Patriots to win with a blow out but after that game against the chiefs it really shows how we need to delete the afc.

>tfw yet another comfy ez afc game

Can't wait to see patriots fans cry when Brady gets murdered on the field

Next week Gisele gets to watch Brady get BLACKED

If Patriots play as shit as they did vs Houston is gonna be ez for the steelers

Don't underestimate the Steelers.

Bradys first 3 rings were won by Vinatieri and the Patriots Defence.

His last ring was a gift from Peter Carroll.

Thomas Brady has never had to earn a superbowl ring like Peyton Manning did.

Same is true the other way. No way steelers win if they can't even score a TD

This is all true.

This is bait

You're a moron

Just like how Peyton Manning also gifted superbowls to other teams.

His defense came through for him in his first three and failed him against Eli. You win some you lose some.

Also, Peyton beat the Bears after jewing the Patriots in the 2006 afccg by changing the rules.

Roethlisberger has to figure it out on the road

>the changing the rules meme

Lol nah. The Pats were so over the top aggressive in that 2003 game that it just became too obvious that proper enforcement of the rules needed to start occurring, and not constantly turning the other way because >muh hardnose playoff football

Made some great throws and some terrible throws. Wonder if he was still midly injured.

Fuck off. The rest of us want to see the players play and for offenses to to not be as incredibly overpowered as they've been for the last decade.

It's hilarious how Brady gets shit from the likes of Lewis and Sharpe for being a pussy and softening the game when that shit was all Peyton Manning.

It's cool though. I doubt the Pats would have had as much success as they've had without the rule change. After all they were one Welker catch away from winning the owl with second worst defense in the league.

lel meow

he looked hurt, and he took a good shot in that game

Brady has been hurt since week 10, hopefully hes feeling better

nah

>there are literally people right now who think scoring 34 points on the leagues best defense was a worse showing than scoring no touchdowns against the chiefs

What in that steelers game gave anyone any reason to think they'll beat the pats. Even if the pats played like they did against houstain, they'd still win on account of the stoolers failing to score even 20 points

If the Pats fucked up as hard as they did in the first half against Houston two games in a row, Bill is going to trade the whole fucking team in the off-season.

>too much ass land

>Play like shit
>Throw as many interceptions as you did all season
>Add a fumble for extra effect
>Defense still holds opposing team to 16 points, on three Field Goals and only 1 TD when Houston started at the Patriots 15
>Offense still scores 34 points against the number one defense in yards allowed this season

That was the worst game the Patriots are going to play all year and they still won 34-16

Sorry rest of the NFL, you're fucked.

You're probably right, if the steelers continue with their retarded play calling.
There were at least two instances where the steelers were in a first and goal situation, and instead of handing the ball to bell, you know, the guy averaging like 8 yards a carry and possibly the best running back in the league, instead of giving the ball to him 3 times in a row at the goal line, you choose to run some gimmicky pass plays, one of which gets fucking intercepted.

When you are 5 yards away from the goal line, why are you not handing it to bell every play. I don't care if it takes him all 4 downs, he'll get it in.