youtube.com/watch?v=R34wJrIUnl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor

full of murderers and thieves

kebab removing nationalistic basketball scientists that like to squat

It's nice but people don't have much money
Safer than most Western countries senpai

>serb among serb: safety
>serb literally anywhere else: slanderous petty thief, and possible rapist.

Stop importing gypsies and actually believing them when they say they're 'Serbs/Romanians/Hungarians' then
Your own fault

shithole even by eastern european standards

serbi has one of the lowest rape rates in europe and world
spoiler:because of healthy social life on average

well , I moved here from Russia , and although there are economical problems and problems with reforms in healthcare and education , I feel very nice living here.
You can ask anything that interests you particulary

How do you feel about the similarity between Serbian culture and the cultures of Caucasian peoples such as the Chechens? Not to mention their physical similarity?

How are serbs in any way similar to chechens? Is this a troll?

the best place to live

Their music, food, etc. is Turkish, and the same is true for Chechens. You live in the Churka belt, son.

>:
well , montenegrins are rather like chechens
My very very good friend was chechen; as for me she was masterrace different and cuter than serbian. had white-blond natural hair and elf blue eyes

>blonda hair and blue eyes
>masterrace

this

blondes in serbia are the retards, on par with gypsies, just look at tesha teshanovic

yes, but not ashy russian blond
it was almost albino , very cute
I wouldn't say Chechen culture is generally too similar to serbian; we are more free to express emotions, and less suspicious to foreigners;
and men are generally cuter / taller than chechen ones

1/3 gypsy
1/3 Turkish
1/3 Vlach

100% shit.

well no ,I think it's not true; people are fine with lighter colour of hair
there are man green eyed people , which is very nice, i like it

*many green eyed people

Shittty country filled with shitty people
>sremski karlovci
protip, best "serbian" cities aka those that look like actual human settlements were built by Austrians

>well , I moved here from Russia
мeјгc ю тинк yaй

>well , montenegrins are rather like chechens

isn't it just a common similarity of mentality of mountain people?

although a lot of Iranics were assilimated by the early Slavic migrating tribes in the Western Balkans and Donau region in general.

>what's serbia like?

Kebab-free

not always

штa штa
well , maybe. But Serbian people are much more chill

Below is the procedure that all of /int should follow regarding Serbs

>Serbia needs to be nuked 2000 times
>Serbs are niggers of Europe
>Serbs have started many horrible wars
>kill the Serbs, because they are shit
>let's deny Serbian history, because it's shit
>let's deny Serbian intellectuals, because they are Serbniggers
>let's deny the Serbian empire, because Serbs are shit
>if you support Serbs, you are a redditard milenial or a stinky Serb
>Jasenovac, Pavelic, Stepinac fuck yeah
>Turks obliterating Serbs fuck yeah
>anti-Serb master race
>Serbian history started in the le 90s
>Serbs BTFO, they can eat shit and die

>safer than most Western countries
>this delusional

I've been a few times in Serbia, it's quite beautiful. Both in the big cities and the small villages. But you need to be able to deal with the poverty if you want to travel there.

Shit

inb4
>t. Tonibler

great people, nice country

shame they are poor

don't even respond to me you russian AIDS-ridden hooker
this

It's just Italian architecture anyway, like elsewhere in Europe, but the Balkans are special for their mix of it and Turkish traditional architecture.

google Novi Pazar. Those are peaceful Muslims though, I think they consider themselves Bosniak.

Like your average Potemkin village.
no words for it.

but it is safe
worst thing that can happen to you is to get robbed by gypsy kids in the subsurbs

t. Serb diaspora

places in Vojvodina have this nice baroque touch but serv subhumans have managed to ruin it as well

Belgrade is literal Mordor and everything south of it is a barren wasteland
>Novi Pazar
>peaceful
Sjenicani su jedini mirni tamo, sve ostalo su pasivno-agresivni dzihadisti

True, in general the crime rate isn't that bad. Although Serbia does suck if you're gay. If you're seen walking hand in hand in Belgrade you'll get suckerpunched before you'll be able to say 'bre'.

Nothing wrong with that.

well , it's getting better. I've been to official gay party , and people are totally chill
also , seen several times girls couples on street. So hope it will be fine

pa zasto da ne !

Because servs love getting wasted on russian sperm so she feels at home here

strong accordion players with anger issues and cool food

кaкo тo..јeднoг дaнa тeби oнaкo дoшлo дa дoђeш тaмo?
нијe дa мeни cмeтa нeгo oнaкo зaнимa мe :3

pa tako nekako, ako hoces , mogu da ti pricam ali to vec tet-a-tet jer mi nije ovo blog :3

turbo shithole

>sremski karlovci built by austrians
how retarded can one get

Интepecнo. Oнaкo питaм пoштo peткo Pycи дoлaзe oвaмo aкo нe paчyнaмo caмo тypиcтичкe пoceтe. Meни јe дpaгo y cвaкoм cлyчaјy.

u srbiji imas relativno solidnu diasporu rusa. ako hoces, ostavi neki mejl/kontakt , mogu sve da ti pricam o tome!

best girls

drago ti je da ti azijatska olos zagadjuje zemlju
ma bravo

>thread about Serbia
>gets filled with butthurt diaspora within minutes

our mere existence is triggering to some

where's that meme ball when we need it

Nemanja?

do servs have a bimbo fetish or smtn?
almost all serbian grills look and dress like bimbos

for hwat reason

they are the same as croatian

>Everyone that hates Serbs is a diaspora
Ah yes, Serbian delusions

Friend of mine was there two summers ago. It's poor and most of young/educated population has emigrated by now, there's just old people and really low IQ bydlo. The people are ok as long as you never ever discuss politics or for that matter anything that happened in 1990s. It was almost 20 years ago so most of butthurt has kind of calmed down by now but at least 2 more generations of kids will have to grow up before memory of that time is safely distant. As it is, nearly everyone in /ex-yu/ has a family member who fought in the 90s wars and/or got killed. They also love Donald Trump simply because he prevented Clintons from regaining power in US (that means a lot to Serbs).

That's one of the greatest things about Serbia desu.

my grand grand dad came from USA, he was american

youtube.com/watch?v=2OXcPsrVqTQ

ewwww, how successful was that movie in Glorious Serbia?

I don't know, but it has top Serbian actors like Nikola Kojo;

and there are good scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=R34wJrIUnl8

Another Balkan Shithole.

blerim, there's no reason for anyone to hate us except you and a few other neighbors

I've been thinking visiting Serbia

It's also quite cheap?

>It's also quite cheap?
it is

home

Pretty nice, I really enjoyed my time there. People were friendly and the food was wonderful. Komplet lepinja is amazing.

Good

i am originally from bosnia

I literally don't consider Vojvodina a part of Serbia because I don't want to be associated with niggers living in Central Serbia. Vojvodina has Hungarian and a little bit of German qts because that fucker Tito exiled them. He ruined Vojvodina, and he ruined Serbia. Fuck Tito and fuck you, Serbia.

very cheap

Wow Vojvodinians are just as butthurt as Transylvanians
Why is it that everything Huns touch turns to rectal pain?

Are these supposed Serbs? They have Albanian costumes. Serbs are such culture vultures.

Poor man's Croatia. Basically just another landlocked balkan shithole, no different from Macedonia or Kosovo. Vojvodina is ok, though.

Serbs:

Whine level = kike tier
Ugly level = churka tier
Smelly level = gypsy tier
Intelligence level = African tier
Skin level = Turk tier
Fighting level = Somali tier

>Fighting level = Somali tier
The best Janissaries were mostly Serb, tho.

Canadians = Cucktier all around.

The Serb's prowess in battle is much renowned. He can singlehandedly raze an entire preschool or impale 20 elderly women on a bayonet in one swoop.

No reason for them to like you either

>komplet lepinja

I see that you're a man of culture too.

you are a churka as well, you're father comes from turkey too you know.

psychopath

>ITT: butthurt kebab migrants

Serbs are based, if've supported them we wouldn't have the problems with the muslim subhumans that we have now. Every european that has anything against Serbs is 90% a muslim the rest 10% are butthurt liberals.

>t. Serb diaspora

It's time to go back milos. Austria houses too many of you - I feel bad for them.

Based and redpilled

gay post desu

>albanian migrants
case closed

on /int if you love kebab, you will hate the serbs.

>le kebab removers
>transport them to EU
>sell them tools to cut the fence

fuck off milorad, go home

what's it about?

About gays, and how they're perceived in /ex-yu/ countries.

seems interesting, thanks

>slanderous petty thief, and possible rapist.

What? You can't even make a coherent derogatory comment.

Shqips truly are the worst subhumans. I wish they would just send you all back to Albania, so we could get rid of all of you at once.

Alright, however most of the smart people have emigrated to a place where their knowledge and skill will earn them money. A nation with a rapidly aging population and in deeply rooted economic problems. Lagging 30 years behind the rest of the world. Too many people who want to go back to communism, mostly old people who lived in "ye golden age" of Communist Yugoslavia and don't really know economics, and their indoctrinated children and grandchildren.
So we have our problems, but overall it's a nice place with good people (who can be really stubborn at times). Don't listen to butthurt self hating northerners, they're delusional i can link them a study on whether they actually paid higher taxes, but they're not gonna read 50 pages. Regardless decentralization is needed, and Belgrade is more developed than other cities.
LMAO, rape is incredibly scandalous among Serbs. A few years ago some guy brutally raped a girl and the public exploded and advocated for a death sentence (Serbia doesn't have capital punishment btw)

>sell them tools to cut the fence
Yeah that was really shitty from the Serbs desu. How is the fence? Holding steadfast?

Who are you to stop the free market?

you just described the Balkan as a whole

I say this as [spoiler]an albanian[/spoiler]