I have reason to believe that my daughter is taking drugs on when she is in the clubs on the weekend...

I have reason to believe that my daughter is taking drugs on when she is in the clubs on the weekend. Could anyone here tell me what to look for in someone that might be using drugs. Picture is of my daughter.

post her breasts

there is a special way to tell from that

This is my daughter. I don't have anything like that.

Do you want us to tell or not? It is a secret technique

She goes to events like this.

Yes please

why does it matter if shes taking drugs? let her do what she wants

Then I need the requested info

Because she lives at home and I have a responsibility for her.

Honestly seeing her naked DOES prove her drug use. Without the urine or any other tests. Just set a camera and show us

where do you live/what are the laws like

wait i think i know this girl can you post some more pictures?

I have pics of her in a bikini. How does it help?

what reasons do you have to believe shes taking drugs

things like needle scars and other bruising etc can indicate use of specific drugs

I can't see anything. I'm thinking she's more likely to be taking cocaine and ecstasy tablets.

That gigantic nose is hoovering coke. Tits and ass now please

Ecstasy use shows around the areola of her boobs. Its a distinct red spot on both of her nipples that lasts for about 2 weeks from last use. If we don't have a picture it's impossible to tell

As I said, I need breast pictures because sometimes inflated nipples and other indicators can be found that way

i actually read this somewhere, it sounds fucking stupid but red marks can appear around the breast area when people take ecstasy as it synthesises in breast tissue. if you could even get a photo of the area around or on her boobs you might be able to tell

give it a rest dude

I'm her father, I don't have anything like that. Perhaps a certain way she acts or something?

Fine, then I cant do the easiest indication

Probably coke or ex cant tell tho only by eyes. But can be confused with being drunk. If she is taking drugs it won't be relevant in till she starts to abuse them

Beat her into confessing

she has facebook/instagram etc right? if she goes out a lot there will be photos like i described on there

You can ask her bf or something for her nudes? Idk tbh but.. you're never gonna find out unless you act quickly

I can't see anything here.

Ya OP I feel like you're gonna have to take the pics urself

that might be one on the top right of her right breast but you'll probably need a clearer photo

Anyone who'd listen to disco/techno/dubstep/whatever the fuck they are calling it this week, is most certainly a drug addict. She's probably hooked on marijuana cigarettes, thanks to all the niggers she hangs out with.

Any pics of her ass.. she probably has some warts or rashes to prove her drug use..