Will he resign first or suffer the indignity of impeachment? At least he's no longer in power

Will he resign first or suffer the indignity of impeachment? At least he's no longer in power.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/world/2017/6/13/15791744/russia-election-39-states-hack-putin-trump-sessions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know you can make money by betting on his impeachment, right? Why give away tips like this to internet nerds when you could be making money?

>/thread

Cant wait for the semi attractive Asian spam

>suffer the indignity of impeachment?

If they could ever get the juice to make happen, ignorant liberals still under the impression an impeachment mandates his leaving the office.

>CNN gets caught making up the whole Russia shit
>Trump is being impeached
Kek

>no charges against trump
>cnn employees admitting the russia scandal is bs to get ratings
>scotus enforcing travel ban
>libs having a meltdown

He's going to be impeached soon, r-r-right?

The sooner we put him in prison the better off we will all be. The entire world hates Trump. He's killing our image. We have to get rid of him. Have to.

You're either with America, or with Trump/Russia. Your choice.

The sweet, sweet irony of hearing most of the nation scream LOCK HIM UP after he campaigned on that bullshit trying to smear Clinton with lies!! LOOOOOOOOL!!!

That's what's bothering me even as a liberal. Everyone from Joe Schmo on the street to news anchors and talk show hosts (people who influence the general population) throw "impeachment" around as if someone just hands trump a letter or pink slip and that's it.

For all who hate him, impeachment isn't even what they want. They want him gone and they've been confused into thinking inpeachment is a quick process that results in trump being removed from office.... When it isn't.

So tired of the general stupidity and politics in general. I want to go back to my life where I didn't pay attention to this shit morning noon and night

LOCK HIM UP!

I can honestly say I have never seen a face that needs to be punched hard like Trump's. His beady little eyeballs and bloated face make me seriously want to deck him. What a disgusting piece of Russian excrement.

You'd think liberals would know more about the impeachment process seeing as a Clinton was the last one to be impeached.

Shareblue losing their goddamn mind after project veritas uploads lmao.

Emperor Trump is awesome

nice try shills but Trump is doing great
right? hahahaha i love it

where's the bot? Down for maintenance?

What law did he break?

Cannot WAIT for this fucking loser to GO AWAY. Fuck you, Trump! GIVE US BACK BARACK OBAMA!!!!

He colluded with the Russian government to interfere in our elections in exchange for easing US sanctions against Russia. It's all in the money trail. And Trump is GOING TO PRISON.

>71 years old
>obese
>POTUS stress
>eats like shit

He will die from a heart attack before anything else. We don't have to wait long

It's always sad to see someone posting that they agree with their own post. 27 replies and 11 posters, all 16 posts from the same IP.

The same collusion that a CNN producer admits to being buckshot for ratings?

>maybe if i keep repeating the lie it will become true

So what proof do you have? Please cite sources.
Protip: anonymous sources do not count

We're going to keep this up every single day until Trump is fucking REMOVED too. So get used to it, traitors.

Destroy Trump and Make America Great Again

There's stupidity everywhere man. On both sides, and nobody wants to admit it.

Both sides are wrong in their own way. They both have dumb people, extremist people, people who make their side look bad, people who make their side look good.
Nobody cares about anything besides who's team has the bigger, or more recent egg on their face. Everyone is so willing to go along with "their side" because going against it means "their team" is less than perfect.

Everything is fucked, domestically and internationally but hey! Trump said something dumb today and Clinton still lost so... Haha?

neither this country pretends to care but that's about it

If russia elected trump then why is he bombing russian allies?

Sorry, dickless asshole Trumptards. He's going to prison. LOCK HIM UP.

Haha that's not even what happened you cuck. The world would be a wonderful place if Trumpettes could read.

Also, where's the damage control Asian model spam bot?

"Russia’s efforts to hack the 2016 presidential election were much more widespread than originally thought. The Russian campaign hit 39 states — twice as many as originally reported — and in one case hackers tried to delete and alter voter data.

That’s the startling revelation from a Bloomberg report this morning. The extent of the cyber intrusion was so widespread that Obama administration officials used the infamous “red phone” — which is really a digital communications channel that allows the countries to send information back and forth — to show Kremlin leaders what they had discovered. It remains unclear, though, if these intrusions had any direct effect on the election’s outcome.

Still, this is another example of Russia taking advantage of the many online vulnerabilities in America’s voting network, which is comprised of software companies, online registration sites, and vital information that election officials willingly send to each other over email.

All of them play an important part in obtaining and safeguarding sensitive voter information, but it appears the Russians have figured out how to get that data.

“If you got 10 people working to try and figure out what the US election system is for 18 months, of course they’re going to figure it out,” said Beau Woods, a cybersecurity expert at the Atlantic Council, a Washington-based think tank."

vox.com/world/2017/6/13/15791744/russia-election-39-states-hack-putin-trump-sessions

Nice thread full of fake fucking news you faggot. You lost, get over it.

>Vox
>credile source

Pick one

>they hacked the voting systems that aren't even connected to the internet
>being this retarded

here comes the shills after CNN comes out and says the russia news was fake.

>durrrr the voting rolls are
>durrrr the machines that program the voting machines are

Read a little sometime.

Actually he'll just talk to the Pentagon and have the Military pull a full on Coup.

How does that sound?
> the military and police love him
> the military and police absolutely fucking hate congress and wall street
> veterans love him

Its not much of a civil war when most of anyone who matters is on his side.

3 words: LOCK HIM UP

Retard levels have reached an all time high

s-s-soon

One reporter giving his personal opinion. So CNN covers Russia because ratings, because people watch. big shock

shill harder please

You're watching America's #1 news network.

The Clinton News Network. This is CNN.

Fake polls, fake news, real news actors.

you know this dude actually thought he was doing the right think when he checked the Hillary Clinton box...what a moron

In 50 years from now we will be able to look back to the early 21st century with our grandkids and the proudest most noble and civilized of our society has the privilege to say

"I voted for Trump." #MAGA

LOCK HIM UP!

Moar bullshit news.

President of the United States.
You can't get much higher than that.

>50 years from now we will be able to look back

That's a nice thought. Oh well.

i guess you missed the part when user announced on Sup Forums the dnc hack was the work of US intel fed up with Shillary's bullshit.

>user announced on Sup Forums
Fakest of newz

>one book
>so many toys

LOCK THIS ASSHOLE UP, AMERICA!

>all 16 posts from the same IP.
Hahahahahahahaha
nice try, faggot. That might work in ebaumsworld

I'll save the incest repub fags time:

BUH SHILLARY!!!!!

BUH OBAMER!!!!!

PLEASE DOAN LOOKS THIS WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

>Will he resign first or suffer the indignity of impeachment?

He'll be declared mentally incompetent and weasel his way out.

>Daily Kos
>Alonso del Arte

jesus your shit is weak

When you start making shit up and pursue stories that you know are bogus just for ratings you cease to be a credible source of news.

>these are legit af.

So libs... just curious.

Do you need a snorkel to breath with your head that far up your ass, or are you just used to breathing in shit?

Trump is a traitor and we should all be working together to see that he is removed from office and imprisoned. He's a criminal and as far as I know we prosecute criminals for treason in the US.

Get it done, America! You're way better than this!

yeah, because absolutely nothing of consequence ever happens on Sup Forums amirite?

For once, you just might be.

Trump is a great president. He's the best president Russia's ever had.

Playing devils advocate here.

If America is so well protected under the Obama admin, how did Russia hack us?

All I'm saying is I gave Bush a chance, I gave Obama a chance, we need to give Trump a chance.

P.s. Bush was attacked for Florida votes. Obama was attacked for birth certificate. Trump is being attacked for Russian conclusion. All issues for new presidents occur like this from the other side.

Was never a secret that CNN is full of crap. But there is still a lot of meat on the russian probe. Let the investigation carry on and we will see.

>grandkids...
Would still be in bread vegetables

>would still be in bread vegetables

8 MORE YEARS
KEEP CRYING FAGGOT

The loser cuck right loves a rapist scumbag.

BRING BACK OBAMA

>Deepwater Jew

gets me errytime

It is an important step.

The impeachment process puts on record all the malfeasance he and his administration institutionalized. Only after the impeachment is served can congress begin to officially link his action to consequence.

BUT if in this process Trump himself is found to have committed a felony, then I think he can be, if only temporarily, be removed from office.

tl;dr: Impeachment takes forever.

its been this same user posting anti trump .jpgs and news articles the whole thread lmao
this is why you lost the election

Id rather have fat normie Trump than muslim loving Barack Hussein.

Another butthurt snowflake, get over it faggot

Clinton was impeached, congress ran out of time/ didn't have enough votes to remove him.

>Anonymous 06/27/17(Tue)10:57:07 No.737118578▶
>Will he resign first or suffer the indignity of impeachment? At least he's no longer in power.
>>>
> Anonymous 06/27/17(Tue)10:58:08 No.737118648▶
>File: miltonTrum_8761303_26091815.jpg (138 KB, 10

LOL. Eight more years. LOL.

You fucking dipshit.

how come its okay to use 9gag tier memes when its hate towards trump

>Give Antifa the excuse they've been waiting for
RACE WAR NOW

FEELSGOOD knowing Trump is going to PRISON!!

He LOST the election and now the liberal left attack machine is RAILING HIS ASSHOLE like he raped those 13 yr old kids!!

FUCK OFF AND DIE TRUMP!! YOU LOSE!!!!!

But if there's found to be a gross breach of law, they can streamline the process, can't they?

>in bread vegetables
What is that? Some kind of salad in a bread bowl?

You still mad he won?
Keep the salt coming
Pic related, its (you)