Quick reminder that we are less than 3 weeks away from Tom Brady winning his fifth ring and being officially recognized...

Quick reminder that we are less than 3 weeks away from Tom Brady winning his fifth ring and being officially recognized as the Greatest Of All Time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o75CiXV3VZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, he just might be the greatest cheater of all-time, that's for sure. Fuck Brady right in the ass.

He was goat back when he had 3 rings, nothing has changed, he just keeps winning.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

The creep can roll, dude

Hold on to your tables, buckaroo

Alright dude

>Struggled against a non-existent defense and an offense filled with rookies
>Beating the final boss of the NFL
>Even reaching the final boss of the NFL

I'm salivating at the thought of what Matt Ryan is going to do to your garbage secondary next week.

yeeee

SUPER. BOWL. WINS. ARE. NOT. A. METRIC. OF. INDIVIDUAL. SUCCESS.

t. Patsfan for life tbat wants uneducated Brady Bandwagoners to go die in a fire

This. Thank you.

Anyone that has actually watched all the oats owls knows they were team efforts and in none of them was brady the reason they won.

This.
He might still be the GOAT, or he might not. But if he is, it isnt because of the rings.
By that ligic Eli is elite and and Marino a shit.

THERE IS NO INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS IN THE NFL

DOES THE QB CATCH THE FUCKING PASS OR BLOCK FOR HIMSELF

ITS ALL TEAM STATS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

this exactly

But this will be his only real ring if he wins. The others are tarnished by his cheating.

he's already the GOAT

but if he looses this season is will lightly tarnish his reputation (were talking like fingerprints on 24k gold that you can only see when pointed out here)

how?

>THERE IS NO INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS IN THE NFL
Literally who are the green bay packers? without rodgers in the last 8 games they arent even a playoff team much less looking like an unstoppable owl contender

>pats fan for life

what a cuck. Brady fan for life here, Patriots can eat my cock.

When Brady retires I'm done watching football.

>implying Brady didn't shred the Xecucks for 4 touchdowns
>implying Brady didn't single handedly throw them out of the largest 4th quarter deficient in superbowl history

uninstall your life pham

MVP x3

This.

Marino will ALWAYS be the GOAT yet he never won a ring because he was more often than not stuck with a shit team.

This

I didn't even watch the first 4 games because he didn't play. I don't really care for the pats, I'm just a huge Brady fan.

lyl

Brady is as expendable as any other QB. Throw him on the Browns squad and they still won't win 6 games. Credit goes to sly Bill.

Nah Brady turned the team around

Go post on reddit dumbass

>Bill goes 5-11 with Pats
>Tom Brady starts next season
>Win owl

Goodell is a pussy

this

good to see you know better then belichick

lol

>the Patriots are 14-6 without Brady since he became the starter

>Considered one of the greats
>1 ring

Brady been better then rodgers and way more accomplished in the same amount of time hes spent in the league. Cant wait till he finally cant move anymore in 2-3 more years and then hes just an overall accurate QB with a pass heavy o line

>rings
>meaning anything
Of all "the greats", only 3 of them actually have four rings. Most only have one or two, and some like Marino don't even have one. A ring isn't indicative of a QB's skill, they can be easily dragged down by a poor supporting cast.

Perfect. That means the Pats are the best team of all time. And Brady is on the Pats so, by extension, he is the greatest QB of all time.

>Check. Mate, Atheists

>Only three QBs ever have 4 rings.

Exactly dude. That's why it's the greatest of all time not just "the pretty good of all time". 3 people have achieved it.

Then you have to take into account individual accomplishments, of which Brady is on pace to break every major passing record within the next 3-4 years.

Then you have to take into account individual seasons and performances. Brady has a better individual season than any Rodgers has ever had. And Brady is just getting BETTER as his career goes on because his game is so cerebral and he trains his body like fucking Piccolo.

As for individual game performances, Brady has lead more 4th quarter comebacks in the history of the sport than anyone else. He has performed on the biggest stages, under the harshest conditions and delivered gems. In that Super Bowl he put yet another clutch go-ahead TD drive on his resume, shredding a top rated defense and straight up cucked the legion of boom on national television in front of essentially a road stadium.

A quarterback's career is a full picture, not just a bunch of numbers (which Brady also owns)

Limiting "the greats" to 3 people doesn't make sense.

If those three people are head and shoulders above everyone else then yes, it does. That's literally what "greatest" means.

But having more rings doesn't mean you're automatically better than someone who has less. Brock Osweiler has a ring, Dan Marino has 0. Is Osweiler better than Marino? If Brady played for the Browns would he still have 4 rings despite being the same in every other aspect?

And if Ronaldo was on the Browns he would have 0 goals, that isn't how it works.

You're implying rings show the individual skill of a QB, if that were true then Brady could get 4 rings on the Browns too.

>.700 when brady doesn't start
>.779 when he does
>Entire team as a whole does about 10% better when just their best quarter back plays, rather than a pro bowler
Makes me think

quad 7s confirm

Trip 3s confirm that these quads are confirmed

daaamn tripsw

i didn't like brady what with the spying and deflating, but then he helped BTFO the globalists so i guess he's okay

oh vaughncouver

Bring back long hair

I hope someone is capping all these threads.

BRADY IS GOD

He only has 2 mvps

superbowl mvp's breh

>advertisements now showing trypophobia images
oh man it's hard to not turn on adblock

Rings do show individual accomplishment. If what you ere saying was true there would be lots of shit qbs with multiple rings

Diehard pats fan here

Rodgers is more talented physically, and is obviously good at reading defenses. However, he is in no way shape or form the tactician that Brady is, or manning was. Also, the reason Brady remains the greatest QB of all time is his leadership and clutch performances. He'd been having a shit game in super bowl 49 until the 4th quarter at which point he willed the Patriots to the endzone, and made everyone believe that they would win. You don't see that in Rodgers. That's why Brady is the GOAT

REMINDER TO LAUGH AT THE KEKHAWKS

youtu.be/o75CiXV3VZQ

Not sure if you knew I was saying Brady >>> Rodgers. But i do understand that he is more physical and escaping the pocket that doesnt change the fact that Brady was almost flawless all season while rodgers had a great end of the season. Brady is 39, and Rodgers gets all the credit when his fat pass block O line allows him to do a lot of the stuff he does. Hes great because hes accurate and accurate on the move, and rushes his line and make half second 5 yard passes. While Brady is able to pick apart a defense from the pocket consecutively each and every year.

Would make a great superbowl matchup.

>sherman hurt from nfc championship game
>jeremy lane's out of game due to injury
>cliff avril ruled out due to concussion in the third quarter and did not return
all of this happened before the fourth quarter. really makes you think. also why was cliff avril ruled out bit edelman was brought back in?

Russians hacked the NFL for Brady to win

>Everybody hurt. It's football.
>People get hurt, stop making excuses
>People get hurt, stop making excuses

I'd say it had something to do with one having a concussion and the other not having a concussion. Didn't look like he was hurting too bad when he scored that game winning TD, did it?

But I'm sure you think it's some grand conspiracy by the Patriots to cheat because you're inbred.

>belichick did not even know if edelman was cleared for concussion on sideline
>edelman looked disoriented after incompleted pass and most of the game
>patriots did not even talk about edelman's concession after the game to the media even though inquires were made
its funny how people say brady shredded the legion of boom when two key players were taken out of the game so its not really the full legion of boom

part of getting to the superbowl is overcoming injuries
pats have to go without gronk
he's the tony romo of TE's

Fine, dipshit, if that doesn't do it for you then look at two weeks earlier when Brady came back from two separate 14 point deficits to beat the Ravens.

You completely missed the point of my post, you midwest retard. Brady has fantastic career numbers, brought his team unparalleled success, has incredible individual seasons that rank at the top all time seasons for a QB and has about 20 individual games you can point at and say "that's why he's the best ever".

Having more rings, when you also will own every career passing record in the league, most definitely means you are better than someone who has less. Did you miss the rest of my post you british fuckwad? Go brush your teeth.

This is the problem, you dumb fuckers who want to pretend that Brady isn't the best ever, because he's been spending the last 16 years stunting on your shit teams, never mention the whole picture. You go "well Aaron Rodgers has better stats!" but he has no Superbowls to go with it. Or you go "well just because Brady has all dem Owls just means his teams is better" while neglecting to look at Brady's insane regular season numbers.

Brady is at the top of EVERYTHING, that's what makes him the best ever. It's easier at this point to argue Jordan wasn't the GOAT in the NBA that it is to argue Brady isn't the GOAT of football.

God I can't fucking wait. The butthurt here will be palpable

PS post Brady memes pls

i've got 23 of these

Matt Ryan is going to cock block him so hard

Quick reminder that we have your number, Pats fans.

It's 92, and he is going to break Bradys arm.

Regards, The Steelers Nation

i thought the dolphins had his number with suh
wait no i thought the texans had his number with wilfork
really gets your noggin floggin

>That means the Pats are the best team of all time.

counting to six also gets my noggin floggin

ikr

Why doesn't every team just sign bernard pollard before the face the pats and release him afterward?

Two things:

1) You can't be the king without a ring

2) Having the most rings does not make you the king

Check mate brady is a cuck's qb

wooow

Da GOAT

>the GOAT has inferior passing statistics compared to half a dozen of his peers

Makes me think

The defense played lights out you fucking dipshit.
It's like you faggots don't watch the sport.

>Implying the Cheatriots will get past Boswell

>greatest of all time
>losing to squeaky voice Payton Manning

wew brady (and by extension, wew brady-haters)

lets go pats