No way this chart is accurate, right?

No way this chart is accurate, right?

Are 6.5'' thick dicks really ideal for women, I mean that's like the size of a wrist.
And how tf can 11'' / 7'' be enjoyable?

Enlighten me /b. I feel small as fuck now.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you want to fuck a girl that does penis size surveys? This shit is probably made from a dude with dick issues

>tfw I'm that odd red square on the left

Fake chart.
Some company made it.

8" ideal
no cited sources
fakedchart.jpg

There's no way it even comes close to believable. I'm like 5 3/4" long and something like 5" in circumference last I checked in my teens, like 10 years ago, and I have literally no issue. There have even been instances in which I've bottomed out and hurt the girl. Pussies aren't that deep, and being stretched isn't a fun time for either of you. Now, some Pussies are gigantic. I'd be lying if I said I knew whether it's just how they're built or because they've been stretched repeatedly. I do know, though, that unless you have a micro penis, the only girls you have to worry about are the girls who are obviously, vocally, actively looking for big dicks, either because they have giant vaginas or because they've been tought that bigger is better, much like with men. If you can fill the gap and you're not so big you're going to hurt the girl, you're good to go 95% of the time.

It is nice to hear some actual experience from someone, guess I don't really have much to worry about.
I often come across these girl who says they want a big dick and that there is "nothing worse than average" or some shit.
Don't think most of them even realize how large a big dick actually is...

You can't trust this data. Women aren't good at measuring things. That's why you don't see many female carpenters.

Autists here, I actually tried answering this question. According to:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
>Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm)

Which is larger than average, but not by a huge amount. To supplement this I looked at the best selling dildos sold by amazon, the average of the top 13 is
>6.3x7.78
Now length wise that's about an inch larger than average, but girth wise is about 3.5 inches larger than average. This comes from two dildos that were clear outliers, removing those two we get
>6x4.8
Which again is more or less average.

My conclusion from this is that big dicks are either:
>A niche female fetish
>A male fetish
>Mostly a myth
I'm leaning more towards some combination of the first two.

Feels good

Pretty much what
said. Fake as fuck and makes the rounds on a lot of the /b dicksize threads.

Best thing I've ever heard about it is this: Size doesn't matter as much as you think, but more than you would like.

Hey! I'm in the red!

Thanks user, very useful. I'm guessing the women who bought the giant dildo rarely uses it, but just wanted to try it out.

These charts are made by foreign subversives or over-the-hill burnout cunts who can't get dick anymore.

The giant dildo was 10"x8", that came in 12th. I don't know how often it was used.

I'm roughly 7" and that's the perfect length for my gf (idk about girth BC I'm not a insecure fag)
However she's a 5' 3.5" asain

too bad being cut doesnt

Also keep in mind women are completely fucking retarded when it comes to estimating their partners size. I always ask girls how big they think I am and every one of them is always more than an inch ovet for length, and don't even try to guess width.
I'm guessing it's because guys constantly say they're bigger than they really are, so girls think 6s are 7s, 5s are 6s, etc.
If you hear a girl likes at least 7 inches, you're completely fine with 6. She won't even know the difference.

Sure does

I'm about 8 inches. My (now) ex gf was also Asian and really small about 5 foot 3. I could never go in all the way without hurting her.

I'm really lucky I never got her pregnant too because I always came buckets with her and we did it raw sometimes, and I could always bottom out her cervix and pump it directly into her tubes.

I have 4 inch girth, I have a pencil dick. Feels bad man

That's about average, fam.

6.5 x 7.5 ideal
dude, ever saw a cubic dick before, If you want to satisfy a girl like this you better make her pop out some babies

>doesn't know how cylinders work

7.5" x 6" here, and I call bullshit. They love seeing, fondling, sucking it, and it's all fun and games when you're in, but getting there can be such a pain in the pussy - wet or not. You better hope that you find a size queen with a cock like that, because quite a few women grow tired of always having to ease it in.

Also: hitting cervixes. Almost all women I was with hated that shit because it hurt. Usually, we had to stick to positions that wouldn't allow me to push it all the way in. It's all the more awesome when you find a girl that has no problems with that.

Have you? Seriously, I've only dated like 10 girls but I've been on dates with a few more and not once did dick size ever come up during dating or during a relationship. Seriously, who are you talking to? Granted, I don't go to bars, so maybe there? I generally meet my partners outside, at work, or doing outdoor activities i like.

I was sure you talked about a woman's penis...
The Internet has ruined me

Measure the bone not the knuckle.

Op in life preferences are all over the place. Just like some of us like fat girls with big tits, or guys who like fat girls with small tits, or petite women, or big women ,etc.

Not all women like big giant dicks. Some like em average, some are a bit looser from genetics or childbirth or just mentaliy they like bigger.

Just date and date and you will find the one that is looking for your cock size they are all over the place dude.

>the only thing that matters to your girls is getting their pussy stuffed and stretched
>mindlessly needing to get fucked by a large object
You must be american, going after typical american uncultured whores

>many female carpenter
>any female carpenters
Fixed ur typo

someone post the original, not this photoshopped piece of garbage that's getting used to demoralize a vast majority of men into thinking they're incapable of pleasing women.

>measuring the base
Feel proud of your mutilated micro dick which has never, and will never, be used

thing is... lenght matters
whiteboi be like:
>OMG above 3"inches will hurt her cervix and spine!!!

I'm 6 1/4" girth with an 8" length. Only 1 girl let me put it in her ass and I've never received a decent blowjob. They would always say it hurts so go slow. Once my wife popped out 2 kids and stretched some now I can pound the fuck out of her no problem. She says it hurts but she enjoys it now

commit sudoku

Lol at the base im 7.3" bro

>Penetrating the womb
That's a hospital visit. How deluded are the people that make these things? Pro tip: When you hear a woman screaming in the delivery theater, they aren't screams of pleasure.

convert to blackcockku

lenght doesn't matter . some women do like their cervix pounded, the MAJORITY do not and this is from experience. a average cock with decent girth provides enough friction and hits all the nerve endings in the vagina.

>when it is clearly not the base

Yall just jealous of my dick that can actually satisfying anyone

The secret to this is the approach angle, you need to lift her legs up and push so that the dick goes along the bottom side of her uterus. The bottom side has vaginal wall tissue that can also stretch/extend and has a hell of alot of nerves to it, and doing this will cause her to go gaga.

Penetration Angle to get it to do this is key, just like hitting the g spot.

Also dont kid yourself, your penis has never entered her uterus and the cum has never directly shot into it. It can be all the way down inside, but that cervix just doesnt ever open unless she's having a baby (it can flutter a little bit, but insertion of anything bigger than a toothpick is a fantasy)

gd sentencing

Great. cuckposters ruin yet another thread.

Someone doesn't understand how cervixes work

I LOVE THIS. SO TRUE.

Keep in mind that this chart is 800 years old and the data on penis size changes yearly it seems. The average penis size by the year 2030 will probably be 2" at this rate.

I was posting the obvious truth
if this bothers you so I'll stop, so you can live in illusion white boi

>I was posting the obvious truth
I just want you to stop derailing threads, you literal faggot.

k.
have you safe space then m8