What is his superpower?

what is his superpower?

PTSD

nah that's iron mans

BEING BLA.....NOPE.NOPE.I PROMISED MYSELF I WONT SAY IT.

Plot armor.

melanin

Being one of few black men who ain't no kang

cultural camouflage

WE

WUZ

Cucking white men.

Welfare wings

BIRDS

belts
belts on his belts
straps on his belts
belts on his straps

the aquaman of birds

pretty useful for recon tbhdesu

>he counts as an avenger

there's probably like 300 spec op guys who could beat his ass.

Remember that his whole Vulture thing wasn't even unique to him, it's just something he did in the military. He's basically a really weak version of Iron Man that uses guns.

Because Captain America look out for his mates.

>Because Captain America look out for his mates.
What did he mean by this?

excuse me but are you implying that Captain America is a homosexual just because he is a virgin?

you can't see him in the dark

he has KANGZ blood

Tying Antman to the Avengers so he can be in Civil War.

That's the only thing he's done in 4 movies.

His power is literally the ability to talk to birds.

Im not kidding you.

Be Cap's black sidekick. Iron Man has one too.

Being a bro to Cap

Where did anyone but you mention homosexuality?
I'm just saying, he doesn't need superpowers.

he said vulture was a mate for captain america, captain america is not gay, nor is he Australian if you're going to use that pathetic linguistic defense

Mate is a common term for a friend in almost every English-speaking country. You'd have to severely autistic to interpret it as a sexual partner in the context of humans.

he's Captain America not Captain Limey

>being this homsexually repressed
just let it out man

He can use affirmative action to get into any super team of his choosing.

Its not gay to like traps user

Could he beat The Punisher?

Don't think so but it would be a fair fight.

that one pic worths more than the whole movie

MCU Falcon beats Netflix Punisher for sure. Dude has a drone and missiles that lock on to targets.

Sweet sky moves. Better superpower than archery, IMO.

even Hawkeye is more useful than him

BEING A FUCKING BRO, DON'T NEED NO GAMMA BOMB JUST GOTTA SHOW LOVE FOR YOUR FRIENDS, GREATEST FUCKING SUPERPOWER IN THE WORLD

fag

marvel making every "hero" tacticool..

their universe really has gone to shit. give us fucking superheroes.

SHIELD members like widow and hawkeye fair enough. but everyone else should be super powered like Falcon is.

He's a nigger and not in jail.

whats harley quinns?
whats jokers?
whats batmans?

fucking dcucks.

Nu male beta detected

Aquaman can command all the marine wildlife.

MAX Punisher made a deal with the devil or something and is also a tactical genius and a marksman. Can Falcon tank a bullet to the face?

Punisher wouldn't shoot a good guy in the face.

he's diverse!

He can talk to birds or some shit.

Why didn't they give the suit to cap.

How does he get his powers in the comics? Is it too late to happen through Infinity War shenanigans? Maybe he gets merged or replaced with an alt universe version of himself

That is kinda true. Especially not an army man. He does have some really strict rules though, I mean in the first issue of MAX he shoots Microchip in the face because he ratted him out to a CIA or FBI agent (I don't remember) who wanted to use Punisher to kill some bad guys. Well, he was wounded, but still.

Didn't he kill Micro because Micro had been part of a drug-running operation?

So this dude is called after Black Panthers, ironically incompetent anti-white terrorist group?

Is having self-respect a criminal offence in USA?

Micro worked for CIA and CIA used drug money to fund their operations. It's not like he was directly involved, but that was enough for Castle.

Don't question Frank. His conscience is clear, as proven by Ghost Rider.

>Falcon
>called after Black Panthers
I don't follow.

MAX is a different universe, really. No superheroes or supervillains, just mafia, corrupt politicians and cops, Irish terrorists, human trafficers. And guns, lots of guns.

But it does have the immortal Nick Fury.

Oh, I thought it is Black Panther.
They look somehow similar, since both are black as niggers.

Black Panther the superhero predates the black supremacist group.

Swastika predates Hitler too.

Does that mean Christians have to stop using the cross since the KKK are using it?

If the black panthers were even marginally successful maybe marvel would have changed the character's name.

But in reality they're just a footnote in history.

No, but people stopped walking around in big white hoods.

The Spanish didn't.

He's a fly nigga

Heart.

collecting welfare checks

Stolen government property. Black guy on stolen vehicle. Dats racist!

CUTE

Stealin' government property.

diversity conandrum

I thought the KKK uses lower case "T"s.
You know, t for tolerance.

Why not? He can already "hear" a beam weapon being prepped from hundreds of yards away and dodge something that would be traveling somewhere near the speed of light.

I'd post a webm of it, but apparently it's been flagged as copyright infringement. More of that wholesome Disney™ Magic™.

What movie was that? Civil War? I haven't seen that yet.

Yeah, there's a "pivotal" scene where the Vision takes a shot at him from what's got to be at least 300 yards and the Falcon somehow "senses" the Mind Gem's split-second charge time and manages to pull an aerial tuck-and-roll out of its path.

I say "pivotal," because what follows is sold as a moment of true pathos, but actually has a lot more in common with someone getting hurt in a game of backyard football.

Isn't Vision, like, super top tier strong and such? That's pretty funny.

Yes, he is, and they have him jobbing like crazy during the whole fight, because he's "not perfect" now.

He is black.